I live locally to her and then “fame” has definitely gone to her head that’s for sureSomething about Hannah just feels so forced and fake, like she is desperate to be successful/popular/get the collabs. People like Georgia just feel more natural with it to me
You will notice now when you watch her videos how obvious it is.To be fair she is probably just making sure the smaller one doesn’t duck up her aesthetic for the reel
I think her son is probably embarrassed to be included in her content. I have a son a year younger and he would despise me videoing him all the time. He would be tormented relentlessly at school too.She is very out of touch with normal life and just seems to want to do anything to stay relevant! You’re right about the kids she clearly has favourites the boy never gets a look in! And the dogs just seem to be there to make her socials aesthetically pleasing! She’s very out of touch these days