Mrs Bavington #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm pretty sure based on Ofsted, they are both 'Good'
So no different really.
She probably thinks the new one is better because it's in high demand but that's because it's a newer school
You’ve been featured! 🤣 bleeping hell WHY does she check this almost daily?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Both schools ARE Ofsted “good” and the school she is trying to get Austin is isn’t any better ... I mean how would she know? On paper they’re graded the same. It’s all about social stance. No doubt she wants to be in the PTA at the local school and this really is down to their want rather then the kids needs. Connie would automatically get a place in Austin’s school as her brother is there and would cause less disruption for the older child. Where she lives now isn’t a remote village

Reactions: 4
Haha! Pretty sure mine was based in facts 😂 not "bollox"
If you know the schools, it isnt hard to google 😂
And starting my sentence with "She probably thinks" isnt making up things... it's a guess 😂

Both schools ARE Ofsted “good” and the school she is trying to get Austin is isn’t any better ... I mean how would she know? On paper they’re graded the same. It’s all about social stance. No doubt she wants to be in the PTA at the local school and this really is down to their want rather then the kids needs. Connie would automatically get a place in Austin’s school as her brother is there and would cause less disruption for the older child. Where she lives now isn’t a remote village
Exactly 😂 It's not hard to find out when you know the schools 😂
So I'd like to know what makes the other one so much of a better school

Reactions: 6
Haha! Pretty sure mine was based in facts 😂 not "bollox"
If you know the schools, it isnt hard to google 😂
And starting my sentence with "She probably thinks" isnt making up things... it's a guess 😂

Exactly 😂 It's not hard to find out when you know the schools 😂
So I'd like to know what makes the other one so much of a better school
Not a lot I have friends who children go to both!

Reactions: 1
It is so, so sad. She ‘doesn’t care’ what people have to say but she just can’t help herself but come look. Embarrassing. It is a gossip forum, just like you no doubt do in your day to day life when you see something on Facebook Hannah, just on a forum where it sticks. If it bothers you so much, don’t come look, I’m not going to stop discussing what YOU post because you say it’s ‘bollox’ 🤣

Reactions: 2
If Austin has already been in school for a year why are they moving him anyway? Surely it would benefit to move Connie because she hasn’t started school yet?

Reactions: 3
Wow today's *Achievers* post
Why has she started giving her posts titles just like her pal
the slimming teacher🤣

• Haha
Because she's an awkward arse who thinks about no one else but her and her precious time! It's not like she's got to rush to get to work in the morning, she has all day every day off! It's just ease of convenience she wants. Lazy to the bone. A freeloader. I know women should respect each other but I respect women who get up, dress up, and show up, to work! To not mooch off others. To not constantly beg on a social media site for freebies. To pull it all together, run a house, a family and work. We all do it. It's hard yes, but I know everything in my house, that I paid for, is mine through hard work! Not because I flogged myself on Instagram and rinsed my parents. Shame on you. Now run along and go take a picture of your ugly gurn at the gym, then a picture of your ironing, not forgetting the superstar of the pic, the gifted iron! Then a picture of some dried up dog food on a plate that you call dinner, full of the jd tit you peddle at every opportunity. God bless your husband, for marrying you! Not sure how many men would put up with your laziness.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If Austin has already been in school for a year why are they moving him anyway? Surely it would benefit to move Connie because she hasn’t started school yet?
Because Austins school isn't a good enough school 🙄 Even though they're both rated 'Good' by Ofted.

But thicko obviously can't read, so now she wants to bring in more teachers, cos sure, just for your precious child, why not?! It's not like we're stretched for pencils these days!

Oooh, she’s not been at the top of the list on here today much - can’t decide if it’s better to be at the top (interesting and worth discussing) or the bottom (boring AF) 😂

Back to the butternut squash Bav 😂

• Haha
It’s a shame to move Austin if he is doing so well at the school he’s in anyway!
It's quite selfish when he's clearly getting on so well there. For the sake of 6 miles in the morning. Moving schools is a traumatic thing for a child and something they will never forget!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.