Mrs Bavington #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found this kind of hypocritical. Firstly, She's clearly googled herself.
She finds it perfectly acceptable to make sly comments about others and witch about them on her Insta but it isn't acceptable for others to have their own opinion?
They weren't even being that mean. They shared their opinion.

The second post with her fingers up, I find quite immature and not needed. She's a mother and a role model with a lot of followers. Not everyone is going to like her or what she posts!

I did think quite similar too. when you have a lot of followers, you're going to have to expect to get hate.
All the people commenting saying it's bullying and if it was children, the police would be contacted.
People are voicing their opinions. Nobody commented on her looks or anything like that. In fact the one person that even mentioned looks besically said she has a nice figure but covers it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
She is the oldest 30 year old I've ever seen!

I've never followed her but she is always on the explorer page. She knows she reads GOMI, she probably reads here. She always calls out GOMI. It's the only time she gets likes over 100 lol.

She is an odd one and from what I've seen definitely favours the little girl.

Reactions: 7

I've never followed her but she is always on the explorer page. She knows she reads GOMI, she probably reads here. She always calls out GOMI. It's the only time she gets likes over 100 lol.

She doesn’t no how to dress herself. She wears the most ugly clothes. She has the easiest life. Doesn’t even work part time always out shopping I can’t get my head round it. She needs to get a life

Reactions: 6

Yeah, favouring her little girl is quite obvious. She makes out she's a little angel but I'm not so sure.

I also get fed up of seeing the amount of topless videos/posts she does of her husband 😩

Reactions: 4
I’ve Neva ever heard a good word said about this woman she’s really nasty one always putting others down stay away

Reactions: 5
Also seems ungrateful,moans about everything even when it's #gifted.

Reactions: 3
Somebody's been googling themselves again 😂

We don't follow you but you bite easily. So maybe that's why people still follow you or look at your instagram. Because it's amusing.
You put yourself out there, so you can't expect every single person to agree with you!

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Probably should be taking her own advice,why look? if you don't like what you read.I haven't read anything that bad about her here bit over sensitive if you ask me.

Probably should be taking her own advice,why look? if you don't like what you read.I haven't read anything that bad about her here bit over sensitive if you ask me.
I was going to say exactly that. She clearly keeps coming back to read these. So if you don't like it, don't look!
Take your own advice.
Money isn't anyones business. Yet you post about not affording things constantly.
2 cars on finance? That's got to be at least £200 a month at the minimum for 2 cars. On top of a mortgage ect on 1 wage with spare money to be spending on all the other things you buy. So yes, you do have money.

And as a matter of fact, I was the one who said she seems obsessed with SW. She presumes that means nobody saying that she's obsessed can have lost anything.
So fyi Hannah, I've been at target for 4 years now. Having lost 9 stone.
But am I going to take offence to you saying that? No 😂 Proved a point though ai?

Last edited:
Finally! This thread! She does my head in! A couple of months ago she done a story on insta moaning about everyone Hinching and doing Hinch hauls but all she goes on about is SW! Maybe we have seen enough of that! ( and she blatantly favours that little girl)

Reactions: 7
Finally! This thread! She does my head in! A couple of months ago she done a story on insta moaning about everyone Hinching and doing Hinch hauls but all she goes on about is SW! Maybe we have seen enough of that! ( and she blatantly favours that little girl)
💯 Yes.
She posted complaining a while back about the book everybody was raving on about and said something like "A book doesn't make you thin just saying"
Nobody said it made them thin but they're saying it gave them a different outlook.
Slimming World is one of the biggest causes of bad relationships with food. No food is 'bad' yet they're called 'Syns'

People that choose to do it, go ahead. People that lose weight on it, good for you.
But your relationship with food is not fixed especially when having a chocolate bar is a 'Syn'
So judging people for reading a book, is no different to the people that comment on posts telling you how silly you are to be following SW.
You do what you want to do but dont enforce your beliefs on others and judge them for doing something.

Also, you watch her suddenly post lots of things about her boy now that we've mentioned favourites.

I also don't think this is healthy. Something she does often is eat very little or nothing during the day.
This in my opinion is the same as people posting 'cheat' meals.
Neither are healthy when you do it often.

Attachments

I've noticed that,hardly eats all day then has something orange for tea, then moans about her daughter being a picky eater.probably why she suffers from constant headaches

Reactions: 2
I've noticed that,hardly eats all day then has something orange for tea, then moans about her daughter being a picky eater.probably why she suffers from constant headaches
Yes! Never thought about that.
Think she's given herself issues. Starving herself.

I think she comes across as a spoilt daughter too.
Constantly saying "My parents have the kids"
"My parents took the kids for the day"
"My Mum cooked us dinner"

I wonder if her Husband secretly gets annoyed with wanting to be with her parents all the time?
She goes for morning walks with her Dad, goes the the gym with her Mum, Spends all occasions with them, Goes on holiday with them. Constant family bbqs. Uses their treadmill all the time. And live right near them. 🤷🏻‍♀️

She's also clearly trying to get freebies from Moose Juice 🙄

She's lucky to have so much help from her parents childcare,financial etc most of us just have to get on with it.Moose juice sounds vile I'd rather have a cuppa🤧

Reactions: 2
She also buys so much crap! Considering they are broke she buys a lot. Her husband must go made with the amount of bleeping clothes she buys!

Reactions: 4
I unfollowed her a while back. Her stupid crunched up faces when she takes a pic make me feel sick.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.