Mrs Bavington #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You reep what you sow. If she didn't think her tit didn't smell maybe she'd have friends. But all she has is her husbands credit card. Sad life really. I have zero respect for women like her. I don't class her as a good mum, role model or wife. If you're reading this bav, get a job, pay for your life instead of sponging, maybe then people wouldn't slate you for constantly ditching your kids, spending your parents retirement fund and leeching off your husband! You're kind of what is found at the bottom veeeeeeery bottom of a pond.....a parasite. Sucking the life and goods off everyone. What an utter embarrassment.

Reactions: 2
New thread suggestion - Bav loves her butternut squash, but never off duty?... what a load of old tosh!

Reactions: 6
She keeps sharing the things about "Mums get bitched about if they don't work and look after their kids and they get bitched about if they do work and send their kids to nursery"
I think she's missing the point. Her kids go to school. Well the daughter will now but she still went to pre school anyway. Think Hannahs missing the point. People that say that are referring to kids that aren't school age. She doesn't fit in that catagory
anymore 😂

Reactions: 3
2 days and not one ad or moan at having to do the ironing. Do you think she's finally reflected on herself and realised she's a class A bellend and no one cares about her mundane boring life or the tit she tries to pedal us into buying out of money we've worked for?! Or has the realisation that even her own friends don't like her has hit home. Maybe this is a good time for her to evaluate who she is as a person. Here's hoping.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
2 days and not one ad or moan at having to do the ironing. Do you think she's finally reflected on herself and realised she's a class A bellend and no one cares about her mundane boring life or the tit she tries to pedal us into buying out of money we've worked for?! Or has the realisation that even her own friends don't like her has hit home. Maybe this is a good time for her to evaluate who she is as a person. Here's hoping.
She's still posting on her public Facebook page though forgot I even followed her on there too 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.