Mrs_Houseproud_ (Donna Louise)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So my fav story today....the best thing about Truwash is that it’s chemical free so my kids can use it. Mmmmm what about the chemicals you spray incessantly over your children’s beds!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So my fav story today....the best thing about Truwash is that it’s chemical free so my kids can use it. Mmmmm what about the chemicals you spray incessantly over your children’s beds!
Too true. My favourite part of today though was she invented rainbow thursdays like our kids havent been drawing rainbows for our windows and clapping every Thursday since this all started 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Too true. My favourite part of today though was she invented rainbow thursdays like our kids havent been drawing rainbows for our windows and clapping every Thursday since this all started 🤣🤣
yea and let’s desperately tag the company and all the cleaning hashtags in the world so that someone somewhere picks up her pathetic wee account.

I honestly cant believe she has got 15k followers like wtf
I think she just got swept along with the Hinch craze which I’m afraid has come crashing down a bit! Hence why she has no engagement on her posts - which we know pisses her off 🤣🤣

I really wish she would ditch the hinch army thing and just be herself. Her daughters are gorgeous and very funny, esp Chloe. Her gridposts that are just her get way more engagement than her staged P&G tagged posts. Her home is beautiful. She should focus more on being a home blogger and ditch the cleaning army which has been done. I hope she reads this and takes it on board. Look at engagement on your posts. People love to see your home decor and child’s play house. We don’t wanna see washing powder.

Last edited:
I think she just got swept along with the Hinch craze which I’m afraid has come crashing down a bit! Hence why she has no engagement on her posts - which we know pisses her off 🤣🤣

I really wish she would ditch the hinch army thing and just be herself. Her daughters are gorgeous and very funny, esp Chloe. Her gridposts that are just her get way more engagement than her staged P&G tagged posts. Her home is beautiful. She should focus more on being a home blogger and ditch the cleaning army which has been done. I hope she reads this and takes it on board. Look at engagement on your posts. People love to see your home decor and child’s play house. We don’t wanna see washing powder.
But then she wouldnt get all the freebies. She knows everyone loves chloe hence why we see so much of her compared to the others (in her baby houseproud tshirt lol)... I think shes doing all the P&G stuff to get on the trip that Hinch and all went on with them as they dont actually pay her or do they? Its weird 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
No she doesn’t get paid for it and let’s face it never will! This is what I find offensive about her content. She is desperately trying to get something out of reach yet she moans about how businesses message her to work with her / collaborate but she just won’t do it. These businesses are likely small NI businesses that could do with a shoutout from someone with her following yet she is not willing to give back. Just remember all the people who shouted you out to get where you are!

Reactions: 4
No she doesn’t get paid for it and let’s face it never will! This is what I find offensive about her content. She is desperately trying to get something out of reach yet she moans about how businesses message her to work with her / collaborate but she just won’t do it. These businesses are likely small NI businesses that could do with a shoutout from someone with her following yet she is not willing to give back. Just remember all the people who shouted you out to get where you are!
God how embarrassing doing all that to try and get their attention basically 🙈🙈

Wonder where she got the playhouse from ... hardly essential right now, and if it was installed for her
A nice wee discount on it no doubt too

So question....from her stories tonight....how is she working from home? Does anyone know what she does?? I never see her working?

• Haha
I genuinely want to know cos if she isn’t working (and I mean WORKING) then that post is incredibly insulting! I’m juggling full time work, kids, home schooling and everything else. Does she think she is the only one?? It’s ok to not be ok, but don’t pretend it’s exclusive to you!

I genuinely want to know cos if she isn’t working (and I mean WORKING) then that post is incredibly insulting! I’m juggling full time work, kids, home schooling and everything else. Does she think she is the only one?? It’s ok to not be ok, but don’t pretend it’s exclusive to you!
She doesn't work I dont think, she was in that wholesale chemist place but that didnt last so I dunno 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.