Mrs_houseproud_ #2 Donna's exploits are far from ideal, She's not ashamed to beg, borrow & steal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice to see she's out and about now picking up her immune booster. Dont worry about waiting for your PCR to come back or anything.
I literally just seen that! I recall having the flu once before and I couldn’t even lift my head off the pillow for 4 days solid, let alone lift my phone, turn on the tv or even get into a car!! But no doubt she got it for free so of course she’s going pick it up 🙄

Reactions: 2
I literally just seen that! I recall having the flu once before and I couldn’t even lift my head off the pillow for 4 days solid, let alone lift my phone, turn on the tv or even get into a car!! But no doubt she got it for free so of course she’s going pick it up 🙄
Yes, the conversation will have went something like - the girl messaged her and said she does immune boosters, 1month supply for £30. DL will have replied she would love to try and instead and paying she will advertise to her 100K followers for free. Once again, her 21st century shoplifting! Zero shame

Reactions: 5
For a girl that can’t lift her head off the pillow, she’s doing really well to be standing in the garden taking a photo of her free juice 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
For a girl that can’t lift her head off the pillow, she’s doing really well to be standing in the garden taking a photo of her free juice 🙄
And posting and reposting her ad! This is the third time she has deleted and reposted this price runner ad 😆 the first 2 times noone has commented and they've each had around 30 likes. She obviously keeps trying for more engagement! Bit crap when you've over 100k followers 🤣

Reactions: 4
And posting and reposting her ad! This is the third time she has deleted and reposted this price runner ad 😆 the first 2 times noone has commented and they've each had around 30 likes. She obviously keeps trying for more engagement! Bit crap when you've over 100k followers 🤣
That type of website has been around for years 🙈 it’s a pyramid scheme and in guessing she’s at the bottom of it. Why would anyone use this when you can google a product and loads of prices come up from different retailers

Reactions: 1
That type of website has been around for years 🙈 it’s a pyramid scheme and in guessing she’s at the bottom of it. Why would anyone use this when you can google a product and loads of prices come up from different retailers
And now she has 12 comments and has turned the number of likes off 🤣 must be terrible to feel controlled in life by how many people you don't even know like your photos 🤣

And now she has 12 comments and has turned the number of likes off 🤣 must be terrible to feel controlled in life by how many people you don't even know like your photos 🤣
🤣 now she's using the post as a competition, like and comment to win 😆 seriously desperate to get paid ads 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Over dosing on vitamin c much 🤦🏼‍♀️ Girl has no brains, does she not realise she’s going to pee the majority of that back out again

Also, not even 1400 likes on her comp posted on 6th October….what’s her 105k followers at that they don’t see it

Reactions: 2
One single pillow in the bed, does this mean poor Carl has been put out of his own house? I'm sure he's paying the mortgage and all the bills cause she has no job. Poor man, took in for a sucker like all the rest of the baby daddys 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
What I found funny about that post was, she ALWAYS gets her car cleaned there…..has she not had a car for only a month or two? Also did she not used to work with castle court? What happened there? The girl really does think she is something 🤦🏼‍♀️
I thought she was banned from driving 🤔

Trying her best to pull through? Is she dead? On a life support somewhere?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Trying her best to pull through? Is she dead? On a life support somewhere?
It's a miracle! Was touch and go earlier whether one more clean shirt would do her. But thankfully she managed to get out and take pictures of the girls in their next clothes to try once more for a deal with next! Amazing that the prospect of selling your children can raise you from your death bed! 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's a miracle! Was touch and go earlier whether one more clean shirt would do her. But thankfully she managed to get out and take pictures of the girls in their next clothes to try once more for a deal with next! Amazing that the prospect of selling your children can raise you from your death bed! 🥳
Thank goodness she’s ok, I was for getting the black dress out to iron it 🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s such a dedicated next begger that’ll she’ll take her kids out when they’re sick to take photos of them in this relatively cold weather with no coat…maybe she’s hoping next will give her one each for the gerels 🤔🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.