Mrs_houseproud_ #2 Donna's exploits are far from ideal, She's not ashamed to beg, borrow & steal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly think she’s a total head but all this speculating on an affair.. the “clues” are so vague sounds like total bullshit

Reactions: 8
I was wondering why Caitlyn Jenner was in the home fragrance aisle of Springisland at the weekend, thanks for clearing this up

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Think you're now just taking the piss out of us all now, been stringing this on for weeks with no actual information! Just speculation and rumour but no real evidence! Don't know if I believe you 😬
Agreed! I wouldn’t the surprised if this was Donna herself, either to feel some small victory on here or to put a smoke screen from the first newbie dishing the dirt

Reactions: 6
Agreed! I wouldn’t the surprised if this was Donna herself, either to feel some small victory on here or to put a smoke screen from the first newbie dishing the dirt
I’m definitely not Donna!!!! I can’t elaborate as to what I know otherwise she’ll know who I am.

I’m definitely not Donna!!!! I can’t elaborate as to what I know otherwise she’ll know who I am.
Ok, I don’t really think you Donna. So I’m guessing very little people know about her love interest apart from you and another member on here

I’ve no idea how to make a new thread 🙈

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.