Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poppin_on

Not only does she have zero personality but the filter she uses whilst trying to flog stuff is ridiculous, the strongest I have seen...the filter has NO clue where her jaw line is. It’s so wrong, she has no integrity at all...trying to sell these products whilst using these filters. Where is the transparency? Is this not false advertising? If not, it should be! This is from her “eye make up” highlight. Hun, where’s your jaw gone?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 3

Bumblebee

Chatty Member
Do you know I didn’t know that Rodial was an Instagram account. I got the mascara free with a magazine and it’s my favourite. Doesn’t irritate my eyes makes my lashes long and curled. Bets one I’ve ever had, but looks like I might need to research it a bit more if there are dodgy selling tactics involved.

Reactions: 2

LadyLockdown

VIP Member
Creator of a skin care and make up brand who uses strong filters on her instagram stories when flogging her own wonderful merch. Makes you wonder how good it can be if even the founder can't do a demo without a filter...

Reactions: 2

Poppin_on

I had a photo on my phone for ages - it was an insta filter that has those ridiculous fake eyelashes on it and as she was rubbing her various moisturizers in the eyelash kept attaching itself to the back of her hand 🤣🤣
She stopped using that one though and now does the trick of not declaring the filter so she seems authentic. 🤦🏼‍♀️
[/QUOTE

😂😂😂What a joker. I bet she is scary to look at in real life, she’s weird between the eyes, think it’s a combo of waaay too much Botox and a confused filter 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1

LadyLockdown

VIP Member
Do you know I didn’t know that Rodial was an Instagram account. I got the mascara free with a magazine and it’s my favourite. Doesn’t irritate my eyes makes my lashes long and curled. Bets one I’ve ever had, but looks like I might need to research it a bit more if there are dodgy selling tactics involved.
Yeah, she goes under mrsrodial.
To be fair, I had a tube of the vit c spf given to me and its not too bad, not my fave but ok as a freebie - I certainly wouldn't pay for it. I use La Roche Posay B5 SPF50 and it's brilliant and much more reasonably priced. It's really her selling techniques, ie using heavy, heavy filters and then her general vapidness that really boil my piss. :D

Reactions: 1

LadyLockdown

VIP Member
The warping behind her on today’s story’s 🤢
Hahaha do you mean that blue chair behind her (closest one)? Am on my phone so can’t see too well but at one point the chair ballooned and looked like it was about to explode before she moved her head back 🤣

LadyLockdown

VIP Member
She’s another vile deceitful liar 🙄
@AllAboutTheMayhem nailed it with the "pre-pubescent Bambi" description of that filter she uses. It's tragic and hilarious in equal measure and she comes out with some right vacuous nonsense. I noticed since Lorna stopped flogging her products MrsR literally does the same routine day in, day out now, in her robe, with her filter, waxing lyrical about how successful she is. What cracked me up most was after lockdown, when she had endlessly said how bored she was as she had nothing to do, she went back to work for a week and then had to take a holiday in Greece as she was sooooooo tired because of how busy she had been at work :rolleyes: and then spent her weeks holiday doing the same "put your make up on / take it off routine" :sleep:
Maybe there is a mold for this instablagger lot - they're def all cut from the same cloth! :D

LadyLockdown

VIP Member
Not only does she have zero personality but the filter she uses whilst trying to flog stuff is ridiculous, the strongest I have seen...the filter has NO clue where her jaw line is. It’s so wrong, she has no integrity at all...trying to sell these products whilst using these filters. Where is the transparency? Is this not false advertising? If not, it should be! This is from her “eye make up” highlight. Hun, where’s your jaw gone?
I had a photo on my phone for ages - it was an insta filter that has those ridiculous fake eyelashes on it and as she was rubbing her various moisturizers in the eyelash kept attaching itself to the back of her hand 🤣🤣
She stopped using that one though and now does the trick of not declaring the filter so she seems authentic. 🤦🏼‍♀️

CouldYouNot

Hahaha do you mean that blue chair behind her (closest one)? Am on my phone so can’t see too well but at one point the chair ballooned and looked like it was about to explode before she moved her head back 🤣
the doorframe to her left -its all over the place!