Mrs Rackley - Mrs_Rackley.home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thoughts?
Personally don’t get how she’s got so many followers especially lately it’s always just posting the same stuff linking to her blog for room tours and so samey and boring af! And the room make overs on rooms that don’t even need it the new kitchen! Wtf ripped out a perfectly good kitchen and replaced with an almost identical one just included an island! And think she was really bad with ads she’s started declaring now on every post but right at the end and always says previous gifted items or partnerships with brands in shot, don’t think that’s very clear what does partnership mean? And doesn’t disclose what items and when?

Reactions: 12
Unfollowed ages ago she is constantly decorating or changing perfect rooms that have not long been decorated just to showcase all her freebies. She is ultra boring. Their house is literally not lived in its just a show home with no soul.

Reactions: 13
It’s so wasteful, ripping off wallpaper that’s been on two minutes,new carpets, blinds, then the kitchen!
Pretty sure that she also buys followers, at one point her account was growing by near enough 1k a day

Reactions: 5
It’s so wasteful, ripping off wallpaper that’s been on two minutes,new carpets, blinds, then the kitchen!
Pretty sure that she also buys followers, at one point her account was growing by near enough 1k a day
Oh really? I did notice a lot of ppl used to tag her in follow Fridays so thought maybe it was that but not so much now but then she literally posts nothing new now unless it’s an ad and the neutral colour scheme is done to death! She just replaces wall paper etc with something almost identical what’s the point! Sends out a really bad message imo, Was surprised to see how much her following has grown again think she nearing 100k last time I looked she’s now on 184k!

Reactions: 2
Oh really? I did notice a lot of ppl used to tag her in follow Fridays so thought maybe it was that but not so much now but then she literally posts nothing new now unless it’s an ad and the neutral colour scheme is done to death! She just replaces wall paper etc with something almost identical what’s the point! Sends out a really bad message imo, Was surprised to see how much her following has grown again think she nearing 100k last time I looked she’s now on 184k!
I could be wrong- just can’t see how it’s grown so much when she posts the same content over and over again 😴

Reactions: 1
She buys followers! If you look at her followers they’re all fake accounts or foreign and her percentage on those Instagram audit websites is very low

• Wow
Reactions: 3
think I was quite niave to whole buying followers thing didn’t realise it was a thing or how wide spread it is!
She’s also another one I’ve seen copy things from other accounts and then pass it off as her idea, I did like some of her organisation ideas and hacks when I followed her but it’s just so repetitive and all the undisclosed freebies she was getting and wastefulness was too much!

She's boring af. Has she got rid of that paper flower thing over her desk yet? Can't stand it.

Reactions: 9
She's boring af. Has she got rid of that paper flower thing over her desk yet? Can't stand it.
I don’t think so I know it was nice in there before then she kept adding things and it started looking so cluttered! I wonder if they actually use the office and their garage they turned into another living room.... why there’s only 2 of u and u have a tv in the bedroom, kitchen, bathroom and living room which is where she seems to post watching tv from the most, think i saw it may be turned into a gym now though?

Reactions: 1
I don’t understand how she has so many followers. I quite like the neutral interior accounts as it’s my personal taste but hers just looks cheap and tacky. She also looks like a pig.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t understand how she has so many followers. I quite like the neutral interior accounts as it’s my personal taste but hers just looks cheap and tacky. She also looks like a pig.
That's a little harsh.

Bit of an insult to the pig.

😁

• Haha
I unfollowed ages ago. Always found it so bizarre she had the dining table over carpet

I unfollowed ages ago. Always found it so bizarre she had the dining table over carpet
Talking of carpets in bizarre places keeleylemomshome has a carpeted kitchen? Not sure if anyone has followed her but just can’t get my head round that 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I unfollowed her when the kitchen thing happened. Literally could not believe she was having a beautiful kitchen that probably wasn't even a couple of years old, ripped out.

Reactions: 4
I unfollowed her when the kitchen thing happened. Literally could not believe she was having a beautiful kitchen that probably wasn't even a couple of years old, ripped out.
I was waiting to see if anyone mentioned it in the comments when she revealed the new kitchen but it seems it’s only ever positive I wonder if she deletes and negative ones, it’s also such a shame the likes or carpet right and Matalan, dunelm and the other companies who’ve given her freebies don’t kit out houses of ppl who actually need it they could still blog it on their sites for the advertising

Reactions: 6
I was waiting to see if anyone mentioned it in the comments when she revealed the new kitchen but it seems it’s only ever positive I wonder if she deletes and negative ones, it’s also such a shame the likes or carpet right and Matalan, dunelm and the other companies who’ve given her freebies don’t kit out houses of ppl who actually need it they could still blog it on their sites for the advertising
Indeed. I was watching an episode of "rich kids go skint" recently and the poor family couldn't afford to carpet most of their house. It's a shame these companies don't help people like this instead of grabby rackley and her strange husband.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Interesting that the posts slowed down when the new advertising legislation came into force. She is a very successful blagger - virtually all of her home is gifted, a collaboration or 'partnership'. She labels all negativity as jealousy, but needs to realise how dull and unattainable this is for her followers. Carpets, sofas, bathrooms, tiles, showers, soft furnishings, paint, wallpaper, the list is endless. We could all have a great place if the fixtures fittings and accessories get delivered for free.

Reactions: 11
Interesting that the posts slowed down when the new advertising legislation came into force. She is a very successful blagger - virtually all of her home is gifted, a collaboration or 'partnership'. She labels all negativity as jealousy, but needs to realise how dull and unattainable this is for her followers. Carpets, sofas, bathrooms, tiles, showers, soft furnishings, paint, wallpaper, the list is endless. We could all have a great place if the fixtures fittings and accessories get delivered for free.
I’ve noticed it’s massively slowed down since the stricter rules and she cops out when she does disclose by Saying gifted or partnership and not saying which items she’s referring to so il just take that as pretty much everything then

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.