Mrs O. Around the World

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok gals. Let’s see what you think of this one. Ana, married to a very old and wealthy man, living in Henley on Thames. She’s over forty and over weight and has failed at multiple Ivf goes (sad) but my god her self righteous posts justifying why she should be travelling now and “how she gets very well paid” to do so is just pathetic.

Reactions: 2
I'v followed her a long time..sad she couldnt have a baby..never seen her come up on my feed much lately must look to see about these posts!

Reactions: 1
The posts have gone now. She’s turned into a precious (actually, she always was), entitled, moaning cow who had the cheek to preach that us minions should be grateful that SHE brings us luxury travel advice? Get over yourself love. A good friend of mine works in BAs PR team and the word in the office is that none of them can stand this little Spanish gobshyte and they ignore her begging calls when she wants a freebie.

Reactions: 5
I don't understand how they were approved to adopt when her husband is old enough to be a child's grandfather and has had cancer.
Also luxury travel and small kids don't exactly mix, good luck love!

Couldn’t agree more. Isn’t he in his late fifties? She floats around and would appear she has no idea what travelling with a child will be like. Looking forward to seeing her tackle that one. She once said her step children adore her yet you never ever see them with her. Hhmmm wonder if they just think she is a little, loud mouthed Spaniard.

This woman is such a miserable cow! Moaning now that she won’t be able to get her fostered soon-to-be-adopted daughter at 3 months and now she’s got to wash the 3-6M clothes. They were delayed getting her by ONE WEEK. Christ. Just be grateful love that you’ve got a child coming to you and your severely elderly and in remission husband. She then has the gall to post on stories that she doesn’t want people messaging her that one week delay isn’t a big deal because it is to them? Jesus love. Take a look at the bigger picture you shameless cow.

Oh wow, had missed the news that they have actually been matched with a child (I don't normally watch stories). Would she not be better waiting to see what clothes actually fit the kid, they don't automatically move to the next size up at three months!! 🙄
Wonder what she is going to do for content when she is sitting at home watching CBeebies covered in baby puke? Some travel bloggers I follow have switched to being mummy bloggers really well but somehow I doubt MrsO is going to be one of them...

It appears that social services are giving Mrs O and her elderly husband a baby to foster with the view to adopt and yet, all she does is COMPLAIN about it. Social services have their way of doing things. I mean, they are GIVING babies to appropriate families so yes, I expect social services to be very thorough. Looking forward to seeing how she copes with a new baby and her travels 😂

More complaining on her stories about the process of fostering for adoption and now, she lambasts everyone for asking her about things ON A SOCIAL FORUM that she puts into the public domain. This woman is insufferable.

Ok now she’s wanting her Instagram followers to NOT reply to any stories with an emoji because she can’t handle the amount she apparently receives. This woman is unbelievably insufferable 😖

Been following for a while and the some of the above comments have all crossed my mind.
I did like the story a few weeks ago of her having a McDonalds though 🤣😋🍔 but yes some of the stories do come across rude to people just wanting to wish her well and support her. And wow wow wow she spends A LOT, it’s shopping shopping shopping.

Been following for a while and the some of the above comments have all crossed my mind.
I did like the story a few weeks ago of her having a McDonalds though 🤣😋🍔 but yes some of the stories do come across rude to people just wanting to wish her well and support her. And wow wow wow she spends A LOT, it’s shopping shopping shopping.
It’s her husbands money.

It’s her husbands money.
The thing is, she spends all this money on expensive stuff yet, she has the worst dress sense and for a 40 year older woman, she looks and dresses like she’s in her 50’s. It’ll be interesting to see how her marriage works out when their new baby stays full time. Doubt they’ll be doing hardly any of the “luxe” stuff they do. Maybe the OAP husband will be travelling away with work in order to get a break 😂.

The thing is, she spends all this money on expensive stuff yet, she has the worst dress sense and for a 40 year older woman, she looks and dresses like she’s in her 50’s. It’ll be interesting to see how her marriage works out when their new baby stays full time. Doubt they’ll be doing hardly any of the “luxe” stuff they do. Maybe the OAP husband will be travelling away with work in order to get a break 😂.
I do think she’ll be in for a shock/reality check with how hard it is to look after a baby and not have all the luxury meals out. Who knows and I wish her all the best as she clearly wants this, but it will be interesting to see. I suspect that they may get hired help in or a nanny if they are allowed to...

I really struggle with her attitude to social services. The other week she was complaining that her social worker was off on holiday at a critical time in the adoption process and hadn't even given them his number to get in touch if there were any problems. Er no, why should he, he's on holiday?!
And she keeps complaining about delays and miscommunication, which I understand must be frustrating, but there's no acknowledgment that social services have a difficult job, lots of things to balance and lots of other cases. I get the feeling she's used to clicking her fingers and getting exactly what she wants, so this has come as a bit of a shock to her. I'm not sure I would be quite so critical on public social media channels during an ongoing adoption process, but hey, what do I know?!

Oh! This woman is on a Facebook group I belong to (women with Peloton bikes - don’t come @ me 😂) and she is forever posting links to her blog under the guise of asking questions/for recommendations. I didn’t know she had such a back story.

• Haha
Oh, just saw this thread on the front page, used to follow this one back in the day when she was travelling all over the place, must have unfollowed her at some point and didn't know anything about adopting or fostering babies. Off for a catch up.