Mrs O. Around the World

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems to have deleted her Instagram highlight about adoption and all photos featuring the baby (not that there were many but she had definitely posted a few of the back of her head etc). Did something happen?

Edited to add: or maybe she found this thread. But it shouldn't take strangers on the internet to point out that oversharing the adoption process is a bad idea...

Last edited:
She seems to have deleted her Instagram highlight about adoption and all photos featuring the baby (not that there were many but she had definitely posted a few of the back of her head etc). Did something happen?

Yes SS told her to remove anything with baby on it, can't say I am surprised given the sensitive nature of the foster for adoption process.

Reactions: 1
Yes SS told her to remove anything with baby on it, can't say I am surprised given the sensitive nature of the foster for adoption process.
Thanks. To be honest, you'd think she would have known not to do that without them having to tell her...

Thanks. To be honest, you'd think she would have known not to do that without them having to tell her...
Totally agree, I am not surprised at all and after all the stories she put moaning about SS - for example the social worker daring to take leave during lockdown....I can't imagine that social workers, even in the affluent authority that they live in, have an easy job with or without the pandemic...the tone of her stories is so self righteous and absorbed its unreal.

Reactions: 2
Did anyone else see the stories she put up the other day asking people to vote on whether they though travel by May would be possible. Then later she came back on and barked at everyone....only answer if you're in the UK, I'm not interested in people who don't live in the UK, you're skewing my results, vote again but only if you're in the UK. Hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did anyone else see the stories she put up the other day asking people to vote on whether they though travel by May would be possible. Then later she came back on and barked at everyone....only answer if you're in the UK, I'm not interested in people who don't live in the UK, you're skewing my results, vote again but only if you're in the UK. Hilarious.
Yep. she is nothing but a short, tubby self righteous woman who really think her tit doesnt stink. Folk in her town cannot stand her and i know this first hand as FACT!

• Wow
Yep. she is nothing but a short, tubby self righteous woman who really think her tit doesnt stink. Folk in her town cannot stand her and i know this first hand as FACT!
She *was* on the Parish Council I understand? Emphasis on the “was”!

She *was* on the Parish Council I understand? Emphasis on the “was”!
Correct. And yes, emphasis on WAS. She is nothing but a loud mouth gob shyte who thinks everyone loves her including her geriatric husbands kids. They dont and just tolerate her. A few years back, she met up with a friend of mine who moved to the area. My friends hubby is high up in the airline industry and when Mrs O found this out, she would try and get my friend and her hubby out all the time to befriend them. But my friend instantly saw through her and immediately ghosted her.

• Wow
Correct. And yes, emphasis on WAS. She is nothing but a loud mouth gob shyte who thinks everyone loves her including her geriatric husbands kids. They dont and just tolerate her. A few years back, she met up with a friend of mine who moved to the area. My friends hubby is high up in the airline industry and when Mrs O found this out, she would try and get my friend and her hubby out all the time to befriend them. But my friend instantly saw through her and immediately ghosted her.
I am not surprised at all!

Yes! Finally a thread dedicated to the vacuous, nauseating Mrs O Around The World with the WORST style ever. Luxury blog? Pahahaaaaaa. She's only in her mid forties yet looks like she's a decade older. I noticed her Social Services bashing stopped. is that because they found her IG account and saw her constantly making judgments on them? And what is up with the 'it is what it is' saying from her? Have you no other phrases for a content creator? Can't say i am surprised with the posts here on her. I totally imagined she was everything everyone has said and more!

Ahh the self-proclaiming Mrs O altering her followers to sign a petition to shut tattle down. Oh the humanity that other's would disagree with a jumped up 55 year old-looking dumpling with absolutely ZERO style. Bring it on Mrs O. Would love to see how many you will have to block as a result because, y'know, you're not very well liked locally or via the web.

The posts have gone now. She’s turned into a precious (actually, she always was), entitled, moaning cow who had the cheek to preach that us minions should be grateful that SHE brings us luxury travel advice? Get over yourself love. A good friend of mine works in BAs PR team and the word in the office is that none of them can stand this little Spanish gobshyte and they ignore her begging calls when she wants a freebie.
Funny you mention this about your BA friend as my neighbour worked with the BA press team from an external agency and something BA got Mrs O to do, blogging wise. Let's just say that not one person, i was told, had a nice word to say about Mrs O. There's credence in that surely.

Ahh the self-proclaiming Mrs O altering her followers to sign a petition to shut tattle down. Oh the humanity that other's would disagree with a jumped up 55 year old-looking dumpling with absolutely ZERO style. Bring it on Mrs O. Would love to see how many you will have to block as a result because, y'know, you're not very well liked locally or via the web.

Funny you mention this about your BA friend as my neighbour worked with the BA press team from an external agency and something BA got Mrs O to do, blogging wise. Let's just say that not one person, i was told, had a nice word to say about Mrs O. There's credence in that surely.
She is not Spanish she is born in Portugal and has British nationality. My Portuguese friend told me she acts like the typical foreign woman who marries a British man and think she is more English than the Queen . Annoying , looks 100 and parades the geriatric husband a bit too much . I found her too boring and a wannabe .

The ridiculousness of this woman never fails to amaze me. She got caught speeding and she's moaning about the process of having to send in her driving licence and blah blah blah. Maybe...stick to the speed limit then?!

I keep forgetting this one has a thread on here! Why does she think people care about every last detail about her toilets and taps. Are they renovating a place or was it bought as a new build? Seems to have lots of problems to fix. And don't get me started on her endless quest to find the right shaped tissue boxes. Talk about first world problems.

All this woman does is moan and pretend like she’s doing public service or giving constructive criticism. Enough of the first world problems drama.

She’s so draining - does she not realise her negative energy will only continue to bring back more of the same 😢😢😢