Mrs O. Around the World

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else see her story about the complaint they’ve made about the local authority and ‘Investigation’ that’s occurring?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Anyone else see her story about the complaint they’ve made about the local authority and ‘Investigation’ that’s occurring?
Ooohh no whats the latest as i had to unfollow that short and tubby vapid woman.

Reactions: 1
Ooohh no whats the latest as i had to unfollow that short and tubby vapid woman.

I’m not sure i recall her moaning about SS early in 2021 and then her being told to remove any photos of little one by them around the same time. Clearly things have changed as she’s being showing more of DD this year.

Yes! Finally a thread dedicated to the vacuous, nauseating Mrs O Around The World with the WORST style ever. Luxury blog? Pahahaaaaaa. She's only in her mid forties yet looks like she's a decade older. I noticed her Social Services bashing stopped. is that because they found her IG account and saw her constantly making judgments on them? And what is up with the 'it is what it is' saying from her? Have you no other phrases for a content creator? Can't say i am surprised with the posts here on her. I totally imagined she was everything everyone has said and more!
I’m also excited to see a Mrs O post. Am amazed she’s still blogging - she was moany back in the 00s. Can anyone recommend a good travel with kids account?

Reactions: 2
I’m also excited to see a Mrs O post. Am amazed she’s still blogging - she was moany back in the 00s. Can anyone recommend a good travel with kids account?
I like The Travel Hack and Jayney Travels on IG for family travels. Mrs O is just up her own arse most of the time, and completely unrelatable.

Does anyone still follow Mrs O? I looked at her IG for the first time in ages and she's opened a glorified parcel locker for posh people. Sorry, I mean, started a business. 🤭

Screenshot_20231219-134042~2.png

Screenshot_20231219-134050~2.png

Forgot about that brash, loud mouth, married to a geriatric, Portuguese gnome. Ha! So her blog surely can’t be working if she’s set up this biz. Nowt special. It’s been done loads before. In Post for example are a big player as are a few others. Hardly ground breaking.
So she’s left her beloved Henley on Thames. The town will be SO happy. A friend of a friend told me a story whereby she met her about 15 years ago. The min she told Ana her hubby worked for an airline, Ana pulled out her air miles card and salivated 😂 Needless to say my friends friend bolted and ignored any calls from Ana. Very odd little woman she is indeed. She also needs to update her profile image as that’s about 20 years old and she’s aaaaggged.

• Haha