Mrs Meldrum (The Meldrum Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From the Channel Mum Blurb:

Mrs Meldrum
“I'm Rebecca, stay at home mum to 3 gorgeous girls & full time youtuber! I live in the beautiful Scottish countryside & enjoy adventuring, drinking tea & shopping! Pottering at home with my family is where I'm happiest but we love to travel as a family & like to squeeze in as many holidays as possible! We have two channels, one for sit down videos covering fashion, interiors & parenting & one where we upload family vlogs 3 times a week showing a glimpse into real family life in Scotland!”

Drinking tea and flogging freebies from Primark, and Boden! Well I never knew these were considered hobbies ?
Granted, opening PR packages is full time work in itself, throw in 3 perfect children, a stay at home husband and endless free holidays how does one manage such a busy lifestyle.

Welcome to the meldrums tattle thread!!

The Meldrums Thread FAQ’s by @ZC772

A Tattlers Guide to Meldrums

1) Edgy - nickname for Rebecca given as when she wears her vans with the laces pulled really tight and tied with bunny ear loops she thinks she looks really cool and “edgy”.

2) Reb - nickname for Reb given as she wanted a cool nickname like Reb and not Beck or Becca growing up apparently.

3) Pat - nickname for Lee due to looking like Pat Sharpe. Also referred too as Pat the twit.

4) Murder Mansion - they bought a house that had infamous history. A horrific murder took place in the house and a body was hidden in the shed.

5) DLP - in reference to the gifted not gifted we paid for it but we didn’t actually sorry we made a boob Disney Land Paris trip.

6) Mooch/Potter/Slow Day - Rebecca’s favourite pastimes.

7) weather reporting/power washing/ filming his kids dancing - Lee’s favourite pastimes.

8) curry soup, dippy eggs, picnic plates, salmon fillet for five, pork chop for five, checkpea salad, cocunt balls - the culinary delights served at Murder Mansion.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh guys how can you start a thread on poor Orangeflake Mrs M.
She'll cry and say she's not vlogging anymore ?

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Lee really does my head in, I don't know why but I just can't take to him. He seems like he is a nice guy but I much prefer it when hes not in them. Ive said before on the other site that I feel so sorry for Poppy being stuck listening to the annoying high pitched voice they put on when they are speaking to her.

Reactions: 3
Lee really does my head in, I don't know why but I just can't take to him. He seems like he is a nice guy but I much prefer it when hes not in them. Ive said before on the other site that I feel so sorry for Poppy being stuck listening to the annoying high pitched voice they put on when they are speaking to her.
I think Lee is the better one lol , I think he gets a lot of stuck from Mrs m , think she’s quite controlling , she tries too hard to be perfect

Oh guys how can you start a thread on poor Orangeflake Mrs M.
She'll cry and say she's not vlogging anymore ?
She can’t stand any criticism ? always a crappy response on the comments from her when someone says something she doesn’t like

I find them both equally annoying. The whole house saga is a massive lie. There is no shame in living in a shared equity scheme property. Her not being open about it proves she's all about image imo.
The person on GG who called them Posh and No Dosh was spot on. She's only got what she has through freebies and clever marketing.

Queen of the humble brag. Mummy and daddy are well off so I imagine they help/ed out.

Reactions: 2
The first I'd heard of her was on mumsnet where someone just said her video wasn't very realistic. She threw a huge wobbly. To be honest mumsnet can be pretty nasty and some people there are ridiculous. But her thread was fine.

I just found it strange she had got a brand deal for multivitamins when she only had a few thousand subs. She must be good at networking or have friends with connections.

She’s part of channelmum so they get them brand deals and freebies.

She used to be good. She’s always been a bit spoiled and entitled but I used to enjoy her vlogs. Now they are so dull and she’s so full of crap. I really don’t get why they don’t address the shared equity scenario and actually provide an informative helpful video.

I also don’t get why they are moving? The house is more than big enough for them all and a good sized garden. So unless it’s something like they are next to a nuclear power station then I don’t understand the urgency to move. Especially if you take a look at company house accounts filed? I’m surprised anyone would give them a mortgage.

Reactions: 3
I find them both equally annoying. The whole house saga is a massive lie. There is no shame in living in a shared equity scheme property. Her not being open about it proves she's all about image imo.
The person on GG who called them Posh and No Dosh was spot on. She's only got what she has through freebies and clever marketing.
What's going on with their house? Can't watch them anymore!

I’m new to this one thanks to a wonderful poster who directed me in her direction. I can’t even hate watch the Ingham lot for much longer so I needed to focus that energy on someone else and dear god have a found a new target?!
From the moment I heard the lovely lee calling the baby his chicken nugget I was a firm hate watcher.
How and why does she act so much older than she is, I find the whole perfect housewife act a bit creepy. I don’t expect her to be covered in Weetabix and crying into a glass of wine but there’s something very fake about her.
I feel like the channel mum lot are all the type to take a few sips of the “calpol” to make it though the day ?

A speed clean and date night.
How is she so obsessed with cleaning with 3 kids, I’m not saying it should be a mess but this vlog is her having a meltdown that her kids are kids.
She’s seriously giving me Giovanna Fletcher vibes.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Wtf she was actually nearly crying about dressing gowns and freshly baked goods every morning at glen eagles another fame hungry money hungry freebie guzzler ??

She’s part of channelmum so they get them brand deals and freebies.

She used to be good. She’s always been a bit spoiled and entitled but I used to enjoy her vlogs. Now they are so dull and she’s so full of crap. I really don’t get why they don’t address the shared equity scenario and actually provide an informative helpful video.

I also don’t get why they are moving? The house is more than big enough for them all and a good sized garden. So unless it’s something like they are next to a nuclear power station then I don’t understand the urgency to move. Especially if you take a look at company house accounts filed? I’m surprised anyone would give them a mortgage.
Probably going bigger which is obviously better in a show-offs eyes !

What's going on with their house? Can't watch them anymore!
She has put hers back onto the market with the council. In Scotland once an offer is excepted it's deal done. No going back. They have until Oct to move out.
They can't find anything local that suits their needs, she wants a kitchen with Belfast sink, a snug, large garden, good sized bedrooms and an office.

I don't know why they didn't build an office shed in their garden it's big enough.

I didn't like the way she described Lees brothers kitchen as being cute. It seemed a bit patronising. This whole house fiasco is ridiculous, their current house is lovely in my opinion with plenty of space. They shouldn't have put it on the market especially with no other house to buy.

I want to scream everytime Lee mentions golf. I don't care about his stupid golf.

I didn't like the way she described Lees brothers kitchen as being cute. It seemed a bit patronising. This whole house fiasco is ridiculous, their current house is lovely in my opinion with plenty of space. They shouldn't have put it on the market especially with no other house to buy.

I want to scream everytime Lee mentions golf. I don't care about his stupid golf.
You know if you went up to talk to her she would turn around and say “aw, aren’t you so sweet” look you up and down and walk away to witch about the “fans” trying to talk to her during her “family time” She just screams fake. Like she turns on her personality with the camera and witches and moans when it’s off.
I wonder if it’s in the channel mum contract that you have to be a fake ass witch from the moment you sign up.

• Angry
You know if you went up to talk to her she would turn around and say “aw, aren’t you so sweet” look you up and down and walk away to witch about the “fans” trying to talk to her during her “family time” She just screams fake. Like she turns on her personality with the camera and witches and moans when it’s off.
I wonder if it’s in the channel mum contract that you have to be a fake ass witch from the moment you sign up.
Some of the channel mums are actually genuine nice people. Reb is a wannabe Pentland, Norris, Murnane. She'll never get that big. She screams fake, the way she screeches at her baby Poppy is false. She's also keeping Poppy on mush food because she's got an Ella Kitchen sponsor.
Her affection towards Safiya is for the camera. The GG thread mentioned it and 2 days later she's getting one on one time and an Insta photo!
Florrie is her favourite imo, she's always praising and gushing over her.

As a newbie to Mrs M did you know about her vitamin add and the mumsnet page? That's a funny read and shows her snowflake diva attitude.

• Angry
Fake ass , sickly sweet , super controlled and organised , always smiling all that bs - real life is not like that not sure who they’re trying to relate too ??

• Angry
Reactions: 1
She must be struggling for content - August favourites- it’s not even the end of August yet!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.