Mrs Meldrum (The Meldrum Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rebecca does seem to be in top form at the moment. She’s much kinder towards her kids and Lee. I think the reason for that is the house move! She’s delighted to be moving out of their current house!!
I think she’s only nice when she’s getting what she wants and if not the sulky Rebecca is easy to see. She’s not good at hiding it.

She has said previously that she finds it strange meeting people because some already know so much about her. No tit sherlock! That's what happens when you walk around with a camera in your hand 24/7. We already know everything about her, which is fine. Was isn't fine is that her poor girls have no say in what gets taken and shared with every Tom, Dick or nutter to see.
I get it though, it IS weird that she exploits her children for fame. I was once sitting in Starbucks studying and looked over to the table next to me and vaguely recognised the wee girl sitting there. For a moment I thought it was a friend's child but realised with abject horror it was one of the Meldrum's kids. I left very quickly because I was so freaked out, my partner who doesn't 'do' social media was horrified and confused that I recognised a child off the internet and so was I. I feel really weird about how easily mummy bloggers keep all this crap up when it so obviously puts their children in danger - I would never approach one but I'm sure lots of weirdos would. I only follow now to keep up with the house drama!

Reactions: 3
I get it though, it IS weird that she exploits her children for fame. I was once sitting in Starbucks studying and looked over to the table next to me and vaguely recognised the wee girl sitting there. For a moment I thought it was a friend's child but realised with abject horror it was one of the Meldrum's kids. I left very quickly because I was so freaked out, my partner who doesn't 'do' social media was horrified and confused that I recognised a child off the internet and so was I. I feel really weird about how easily mummy bloggers keep all this crap up when it so obviously puts their children in danger - I would never approach one but I'm sure lots of weirdos would. I only follow now to keep up with the house drama!
I’ve had the same with someone from Instagram and it was all kinds of awkward. For me. They weren’t any the wiser. I can’t imagine actually approaching someone. But I did think it was very telling of Mrs M’s general attitude towards her followers. The same followers she relies on to defend her when they’re unaware of all her bullshit.

Reactions: 1
Maybe it's a silly question but why do some people keep posting just a quote of someone and not saying anything?

Anyone got a killer new thread title? ?

Guarantee Reb will be hyper over the next few days, then she will crash because she will be tired and ‘shock’ the girls will be unsettled!! Then she will be hyper at all the decorating she can do until she realises that her manny lee can’t be looking after the girls 24/7and she has to do some child care. I think the reality of this house will soon bite her in the bum!

Reactions: 2
They want privacy but yet they keep attracting attention towards their house, new vlog titled ‘we went to our new house’ okay Rebecca, you’re so worried for your privacy sure! Someone genuinely worried wouldn’t even post about moving, let alone give out so many details about their new home.
IMG_7958.jpg

Some more appropriate titles for that drivel I just skipped through from Mrs Meldrum tonight;
OXO product placement #ad #spon
PLUS exciting double dose of #ad #spons
Snapfish #ad #spon. Us Meldrums are really spoiling you ?
Oh and we visited the new house but we are having serious regrets about buying it so didn't feel like showing off about it #protectingourprivacy

That isn't a Aberdein Considine for sale board. It is another Aberdeen Solicitor. She had posed for a pic beside #notthemurderhouse under offer ???

That isn't a Aberdein Considine for sale board. It is another Aberdeen Solicitor. She had posed for a pic beside #notthemurderhouse under offer ???
I don’t see how it’s not the murder house when her garden video (now deleted) that she took of the girls matched perfectly with the video of the house posted by that Aberdeen agent (now also deleted). I’m 99.9% it’s the murder house.

I don’t see how it’s not the murder house when her garden video (now deleted) that she took of the girls matched perfectly with the video of the house posted by that Aberdeen agent (now also deleted). I’m 99.9% it’s the murder house.
Only they really know what is going on but from that thumbnail you can clearly see that she is grinning beside a ledinghamchalmers for sale sign with underoffer plastered across it.
Which doesn't tie up to the Aberdein Considine for sale video of the murder house. If they were buying a house for sale by them she should really be posing beside an AC&Co sale board. Do you get me?
Either way they are trying to cover up which house they are buying ?

Only they really know what is going on but from that thumbnail you can clearly see that she is grinning beside a ledinghamchalmers for sale sign with underoffer plastered across it.
Which doesn't tie up to the Aberdein Considine for sale video of the murder house. If they were buying a house for sale by them she should really be posing beside an AC&Co sale board. Do you get me?
Either way they are trying to cover up which house they are buying ?
I think Aberdein Considine were maybe the first solicitors that the homeowners used when it first went on the market. If it has been on the market for a long time I would imagine they would use a different solicitor after a while to try and drum up some new interest in the house.

Either way they are trying to cover up which house they are buying [emoji849]
Yes, I know what you mean but at the same time the video on YouTube was fairly old, from 2016 I believe so the sellers could have easily changed agents by now. We’ll be able to tell when she starts posting videos from their lovely new house. She should have never posted the video of the girls running around in the garden, that made it so easy to identify the house it’s scary.

cant Wait for the Halloween ? ? murder house vlog special. Mrs M will sure double her YT views that night when she posts that video!!! You couldn’t make it up the coincidences. The spookiest house in the neighbourhood to go trick or treating ?

Ok have you guys read the comments from reb on latest vlog.

People online trying to guess location of new house and share address online thats why she deleted the last vlog.

So its safe to day they or someone close to them reads here

Think they trying to throw us off the scent.

Such a click bait title.

Yes, I know what you mean but at the same time the video on YouTube was fairly old, from 2016 I believe so the sellers could have easily changed agents by now. We’ll be able to tell when she starts posting videos from their lovely new house. She should have never posted the video of the girls running around in the garden, that made it so easy to identify the house it’s scary.
It’s the same with videos in the past. Forgetful at times to hide the registration plates of vehicles. Rule no 1.....don’t show that for the world to see.

Click bait title, photo shopped thumb nail to throw the "mean people" of the scent, it's all about the "privacy" guys.
Personally I'd be terrified if a gang of her " lovelies" showed up on the doorstep, potentially wearing "Reb n Lee" masks, Vans, something from # Next Official and clutching gin and zoflora to leave at the celebrity shrine that IS " The Meldrums"
Who needs trick or treaters this Halloween ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.