Mrs Meldrum (The Meldrum Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so glad I found this thread. And site. I found it after someone (probably from here actually) posted on one of Mrs M’s insta posts or videos just after they had taken down The Meldrums page, asking why they weren’t being upfront about their shared ownership house and why they felt comfortable lying about it. I did a quick google and obviously found out the rest of the crap they’ve been spewing and quickly unfollowed. With hindsight I don’t know why I didn’t do it sooner but of course, if you question anything they’ve done then it’s clearly you who’s in the wrong.

I think the main motivation for moving was to get more views. Think of all the packing videos, empty old house tour, empty new house tour, cleaning (utility) new house. Etc etc etc. Imagine blowing that much money (yours or others) on something to try and get more views, earn more money, get more popularity, only to not be able to show half of it because you’ve shot yourself in the foot by lying and then crying “privacy.”

Reactions: 7
Ideas for a new thread?

Mrs Meldrum part 2, a utility room to die for and loads more spons ads to bore

Reactions: 2
Ask them? Someone could ask on insta
I bet you he hasn’t got a license. We don’t take ours with us but in Tenerife this week whilst on a trip out at sea on the freebird boat, the guy doing the professional videos on board said no drones allowed unless licence and if working commercially (ie for money) then it’s different. Something the meldrums do is work commercially. Are they insured for public liability and GDPR for using the drone for business use (ie to incorporate footage in vlogs like they did for the latest holiday to Gran Canaria) and also in UK. Someone could hit them with a privacy breach if not properly covered

Reactions: 5
I think the Michalaks got busted for doing something similar and Stef had to sit a done exam. I am sire had nice but dim Lee done that we would have heard about it by now.

Reactions: 1
I don't feel the need to ask him because if he had a license they would have been filming a story about it. He won't have the certificate because he would of had to pay money for it, don't really spend money do they.....
I'd love to see Lee gain a qualification though.

I don't feel the need to ask him because if he had a license they would have been filming a story about it. He won't have the certificate because he would of had to pay money for it, don't really spend money do they.....
I'd love to see Lee gain a qualification though.

I heard that she said she was going to do a giveaway because she is going to get to 100k subs on youtube!?
Bit bloody cocky to assume you are going to get there isn't it? Especially as her subs count has been about the same for weeks and weeks ????
Is it too mean to hope she never makes it to 100k?
If she does reach that I wonder what they will give away ?

Reactions: 6
I heard that she said she was going to do a giveaway because she is going to get to 100k subs on youtube!?
Bit bloody cocky to assume you are going to get there isn't it? Especially as her subs count has been about the same for weeks and weeks ????
Is it too mean to hope she never makes it to 100k?
If she does reach that I wonder what they will give away ?
I would think whatever she's managed to scrounge by that date..............

Loving the latest cut and paste insta stories post. So now we know why it's a good thing that all the sheep continually tell her how fabulous she is. Nothing to do with boosting that already very healthy ego ?

Loving the latest cut and paste insta stories post. So now we know why it's a good thing that all the sheep continually tell her how fabulous she is. Nothing to do with boosting that already very healthy ego ?
I couldn’t tell whether she meant that she compliments people (because well, I can’t really imagine that) or whether she needs complimenting because that I can imagine.
It’s so narcissistic.

I’m going to guess Next family Christmas pyjamas.

It’s over a £1000 for a license too. Another thing on the list that they prob ain’t adhering to.
i don’t get the ego for flaffing around doing bugger all in life!! Even in those moments where most people take to reflect on their lives....surely she’s embarrassed at what message she’s sending to her kids....yeah just prat about doing little of nothing and get paid for it!! Hardly a job/lifestyle to brag about. Apart from time out working at Disney. She’s not had a proper job since she left uni. Doesn’t know what proper work is all about

Reactions: 4
Dear Teasmith we're running low on "essential gin" for our # Spon " Essentials For Moving Day Box"
Feel free to drop us by another one of those cheeky little bad boys, you know where we live, ( You Belter! ?) And if you could make it two ,that would be well deserved on our part as we've got a cheeky little give away to do shortly, ( not #spon or an ad, just because we love and appreciate all our sheeps ?)
Yours Cheekily Chappily As Always
Lee

PS Anyone out there that could maybe also "gift" us any stain remover, cleaning products, pink/grey paint( preferably high end, maybe some super cute #Farrow &Ball), decorating materials, #Elemis face cream to aid my "moving day tiredness",(obviously I will be SHATTERED) , a Ouija board and some holy water, I'll pop a link to our PO Box " down below". As Lee said there's still a tonne of stuff to fit in our "essentials" box ? and let's be HONEST, ( our everyday mantra ?) We've earned it ?
Appreciate you all as ever my lovlies
Much kindness and positivity
Reb

Reactions: 18
Dear Teasmith we're running low on "essential gin" for our # Spon " Essentials For Moving Day Box"
Feel free to drop us by another one of those cheeky little bad boys, you know where we live, ( You Belter! ?) And if you could make it two ,that would be well deserved on our part as we've got a cheeky little give away to do shortly, ( not #spon or an ad, just because we love and appreciate all our sheeps ?)
Lee

PS Anyone out there that could maybe also "gift" us any stain remover, cleaning products, pink/grey paint( preferably high end, maybe some super cute #Farrow &Ball), decorating materials, #Elemis face cream to aid my "moving day tiredness",(obviously I will be SHATTERED) , a Ouija board and some holy water, I'll pop a link to our PO Box " down below". As Lee said there's still a tonne of stuff to fit in our "essentials" box ? and let's be HONEST, ( our everyday mantra ?) We've earned it ?
Reb
Hilarious ? I'm loving the humour on this thread ?????

Reactions: 3
Lee

Reb
What ever your day job is you are wasted on it!! Comic genius!!! ???

Reactions: 8
What ever your day job is you are wasted on it!! Comic genius!!! ???
But the material they willingly provide make it so easy
Besides I loathe the self entitlement, vanity and down right dishonesty demonstrated by these numpties and also the way they attempt to" influence" potentially weaker people under the guise of "friendship", but purely for their own benefit and gain. Also that they contribute absolutely nothing to life, except perhaps to the growing landfill of Primark disposable fashion and therefore the continuation of the sweatshops that produce her "instagramable outfit of the day" ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 6
I saw her Instagram story about the compliments and did the biggest eyeroll. I think she’s suggesting that she’s such a kind person. She might be nice to people in person, but lying about your lifestyle to look better in order to flog tat to people that they don’t need because they feel inferior at being unable to provide that made up lifestyle themselves isn’t kind is it?

It only seems like she’s nice when she’s close to a follower/subscriber goal and needs to boost her interaction. Up until a month or so ago I never saw her reply to anyone at all unless it was something negative. I remember a video last year where Lee had read a message from someone saying that they’d spotted the Meldrums while out and about but hadn’t wanted to approach them. Lee was saying, “Oh yeah, you should have come and said hi. If anyone sees us do come over and say hi.” The look on Rebecca’s face was priceless. Like she couldn’t imagine anything worse. Shows how much her sheep really are just a number to her. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t want people coming up to me either. But I haven’t put myself and my family on the internet.

I saw her Instagram story about the compliments and did the biggest eyeroll. I think she’s suggesting that she’s such a kind person. She might be nice to people in person, but lying about your lifestyle to look better in order to flog tat to people that they don’t need because they feel inferior at being unable to provide that made up lifestyle themselves isn’t kind is it?

It only seems like she’s nice when she’s close to a follower/subscriber goal and needs to boost her interaction. Up until a month or so ago I never saw her reply to anyone at all unless it was something negative. I remember a video last year where Lee had read a message from someone saying that they’d spotted the Meldrums while out and about but hadn’t wanted to approach them. Lee was saying, “Oh yeah, you should have come and said hi. If anyone sees us do come over and say hi.” The look on Rebecca’s face was priceless. Like she couldn’t imagine anything worse. Shows how much her sheep really are just a number to her. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t want people coming up to me either. But I haven’t put myself and my family on the internet.
She has said previously that she finds it strange meeting people because some already know so much about her. No tit sherlock! That's what happens when you walk around with a camera in your hand 24/7. We already know everything about her, which is fine. Was isn't fine is that her poor girls have no say in what gets taken and shared with every Tom, Dick or nutter to see.

Rebecca does seem to be in top form at the moment. She’s much kinder towards her kids and Lee. I think the reason for that is the house move! She’s delighted to be moving out of their current house!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.