Mrs Meldrum. Blocking Audit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve not been blocked, but then I rarely comment. I watched every video with my daughter but they became unrelatable with how many holidays they were going on, then when they moved (had no idea about it being a murder house till I came here) and all new furniture gifted, mainly from next (while next are letting ppls jobs go and then gifting half the contents of a catalogue to a family 😡) and clothes, new pjs, Easter dresses, just annoyed me. She just grates on my nerves now, It’s not jealousy just can’t relate

Reactions: 4
I haven’t been blocked but haven’t been able to comment at all on instagram since she starting limiting comments, even if I saw the post before anyone else had commented

Remember when she drew a thigh gap infront if her bed with black lines 🤷🏼‍♀️ I asked if what she was doing worked why she’d photoshopped her picture? ( some of us are genuinely up with kids that genuinely don’t sleep) So I wrote the comment at something like 3am, knowing they wouldn’t see it but some would, was still there at 7am when I got up, then she came on stories crying how ppl were trolling her and she couldn’t deal with it anymore, and went to check and I was blocked

Reactions: 1
I had never commented or liked a comment on a post, but scrolled through stories a couple of times one day she was in a strop and deleting stories after being called out on something and suddenly found myself blocked ! Close business friend liked a comment someone made as it was something she was particularly passionate about and was blocked, that friend was not familiar with Mrs Meldrum prior to that had only followed to see if content was suitable for a member of her family to engage with Meldrums for a promotion so that particular block backfired spectacularly 😂

Reactions: 1
I’m blocked for commenting on Lees post abut her deleting Instagram. So glad I found you lot!

Reactions: 2
She blocked me from hers and Cinderlee’s when she asked if she should have some time off over Christmas. I replied that she should and said it worried me how much Poppy spoke into the phone camera. I wasn’t being mean. She then mocked me on stories and said I had my nickers(sp) in a twist. Stupid witch

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.