Mrs Meldrum #96 Suck it up, stuck up Princess most of your followers have lost all interest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found this earlier.. I presume that this is her mums kitchen.. wonder if Rebs is gonna be similar. Also her hair actually looks pretty good here:

She is so annoying and so fake. “Byyyyyye” - can guarantee Lee’s mates all find it very cringeworthy and hideously embarrassing. Don’t know how they put up with her. My husbands mates would permanently take the piss out of me 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
For someone as untidy as her I think it is a really bad idea to have an island that big. It will be the focal point of the room and be covered in crap in no time.

Where are they planning on putting the dining table? The dining / living space looks like it is going to be really crammed together.

Reactions: 11
Not to support her but some of the ones near me the disabled bays are also parent and child. I haven’t see the story so I could be wrong.
You wouldn’t even need a parent and child space if the kids have stayed in the car

Reactions: 11
What's the betting its a beggy tout out for free gifted creepy dolls she s will put away for xmas😤
Nah, she showed the one she already bought, can't believe she's putting her hands in her pockets for her kids Xmas presents this year! 😱

Reactions: 1
it was on one of her random blogs, she was cleaning the kids bedrooms and she was dusting the bedside table/clock and she spat on the cloth and buffed up the clock and then wiped the bedside table. And yeah she cleaned her toilet bowl with a cloth and then afterwards used the cloth to clean the the bathroom sink/surfaces etc

🤢
It’s so simple Begs, buy a pack of micro cloths, them
n separate blue/ pink ones out, blue for loo’s and pink for sinks. The rest are general cleaning cloths. Won’t go far wrong there, oh and wash on hot after use!!

Reactions: 5
I always remember her belching/hiccups! it was constan and always has been, must be all the hot air she blows.

Have you ever seen a more stuck up motley crew than that lot 😂 It was when Brummy Mummy was telling everyone when she told her mum she was pregnant she was at the Harvester for a birthday meal. Edgy Reb was all “awww, that’s so sweet and lovely” 🙄 I just couldn’t stop thinking can you imagine Reb taking old narrow footbed afflicted Kez Cannon to the Harvester for a meal 😂😂 The pair of them are such stuck up witches they would probably think they needed a set of jabs from the Dr to go 🙄
She likes to think shes posh but in truth she’s as far from it as possible! I would love to have heard her tell the story of when she spilled the beans about S being on the way to mummy and daddy C.

Reactions: 10
You wouldn’t even need a parent and child space if the kids have stayed in the car
This is a pet hate of mine - seeing a parent with their child(ren) sat in the car while the other person from the car shops - the point in a parent and child space is they are wider to make it easier to get your children in and out and to prevent damage to neighbouring cars, and that they’re usually closer to the store so it’s safer to navigate across the car park with little people in tow - WHY would you park in one if YOU’RE NOT GETTING YOUR KIDS OUT OF THE CAR!?? 😂 Maybe I’m just a stickler for the rules, but I wouldn’t dream of it 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 23
This is a pet hate of mine - seeing a parent with their child(ren) sat in the car while the other person from the car shops - the point in a parent and child space is they are wider to make it easier to get your children in and out and to prevent damage to neighbouring cars, and that they’re usually closer to the store so it’s safer to navigate across the car park with little people in tow - WHY would you park in one if YOU’RE NOT GETTING YOUR KIDS OUT OF THE CAR!?? 😂 Maybe I’m just a stickler for the rules, but I wouldn’t dream of it 😂
Most people wouldn’t. But the Meldrums are very special, haven’t you noticed?

Reactions: 4
Saw that tiktok last night, she must have been stomping at the mansion. The tik Tok that says what she's too scared to say to tattlers.
What a couple of pube less kids with their pumpkins, two adults at home and they leave it until last minute. Hope they paid through the nose at Markies. Must have had a voucher otherwise we'd never hear the end of it. 🙄
It's been mentioned on a local mums page numerous times now that westhill markies are selling them for 65p so I'm guessing that's why they chose to drive 20 minutes to get from there instead of any of the numerous banchory shops selling them! 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.