Mrs Meldrum #9 Unlimited Dishonesty #Costa Her Integrity. Whatever #Next...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to thread nine.
Continue the discussion here without fear, Edgy Reb and her Swine can continue to whine, Tattle will continue shine :m:m

Thank you Kermit and Anita for title input ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 21
Just seen the picture of lee eating cake on Instagram..

Even the way he dresses has gone down hill...he looks like he hasn't had a wash, just a proper doley!

Reactions: 6
Welcome to thread nine.
Continue the discussion here without fear, Edgy Reb and her Swine can continue to whine, Tattle will continue shine :m:m

Thank you Kermit and Anita for title input ?
No worries i think it's fits in well with her current posts.

Has chicken supreme gone off costa and back to the bird cage.

If my child was ill i would only leave house because i had to ie school run corner shop.

Fitting kids shoes can be stressful enough at best of times.

Maybe Clarke's might take pity on them.
Dont next do shoes

Reactions: 2
I think you can see by his eyes something is not right ? maybe, seeing as he’s the one that is used to dealing with the finances/bills etc the strain is getting too much for him. Even though he’s smiling he does not look happy. Maybe he’s seeing the downfall of the meldrum empire whilst she continues to spend on unneeded primark hauls.

Reactions: 5
Maybe its just me, but imo its way to early to take her out after beeing so ill ??

Reactions: 4
I think he knows this infuencer stuff isn't going to pay the mortgage for the next 30 years.

Also isn't it bad that in Lees photo in the cafe (that isn't costa) he clearly captures the faces of other people meeting. I know they are in public but what if they don't want the whole world knowing who met who for coffee and exactly where.

Reactions: 10
I think he knows this infuencer stuff isn't going to pay the mortgage for the next 30 years.

Also isn't it bad that in Lees photo in the cafe (that isn't costa) he clearly captures the faces of other people meeting. I know they are in public but what if they don't want the whole world knowing who met who for coffee and exactly where.
Agreed they always invading other peoples privacy in disney land there was a picture of someone elses child hugging a character and whole family with mum in wheelchair outside one place.

You can see a few people in the coffee shop photo.

Do we assume rebs met him there.
He would argue theres no costa locally but he was advertising costa the other day not just her.

Reactions: 2
Funny old world that a shoe shop is closed on a Thursday! Reaching out to Clark’s to come say come into town and we will buy Poppy’s first pair of shoes!! Also due to GDPR rules Mr M. You don’t take photos of others and post it on social media for all to see without consent

Reactions: 14
So they are at Spider On A Bicyle in Aboyne.
So they would go to Monkey business in Aboyne to get lil nuggets shoes, I checked and it is open today :unsure:

Reactions: 8
Funny old world that a shoe shop is closed on a Thursday! Reaching out to Clark’s to come say come into town and we will buy Poppy’s first pair of shoes!! Also due to GDPR rules Mr M. You don’t take photos of others and post it on social media for all to see without consent
Is that the same for instastories??

Reactions: 1
Is that the same for instastories??
Not sure. You could have some person in that cafe and not wanting to be known he or she is there for any reason, and you’ve got the meldrums clicking away and posting their photos ??‍♀

So they are at Spider On A Bicyle in Aboyne.
So they would go to Monkey business in Aboyne to get lil nuggets shoes, I checked and it is open today :unsure:
They are closed tomorrow and we’re closed on the 20th as away buying for the next season they have to get for. If it’s there they went then just rubbish

Funny how after it was posted on here this morning that the little one, after being ill for a week, not sleeping, is finally taken to the drs. No way do I believe she went yesterday otherwise Reb would’ve put it all over social media like she does everything else. No it takes us lot to point out that once again she’s being a selfish, stupid, failing parent. Stop putting your baby on the internet and get her properly looked after!!!

Reactions: 15
Anyone know the proper protocol when posting pics or videos online when it comes to the general public, or worse chikdren, being in the background?

Rebs feeling really lucky to have such good friends ? what a bunch they are, just like those flowers ??

Anyone know the proper protocol when posting pics or videos online when it comes to the general public, or worse chikdren, being in the background?
You do not need permission from someone to take their picture if they are in public view. However if they in an area where they have a reasonable expectation of privacy, you are not allowed to invade that privacy by photographing them.

Reactions: 3
Funny how after it was posted on here this morning that the little one, after being ill for a week, not sleeping, is finally taken to the drs. No way do I believe she went yesterday otherwise Reb would’ve put it all over social media like she does everything else. No it takes us lot to point out that once again she’s being a selfish, stupid, failing parent. Stop putting your baby on the internet and get her properly looked after!!!
Did someone not say yesterday had been all about a play date with the local landed gentry? Was it perhaps held in the GP's waiting room ??

Did someone not say yesterday had been all about a play date with the local landed gentry? Was it perhaps held in the GP's waiting room ??

No muddy mummy specifically tagged mrs meldrum on her social media.
Reb i dont think mentioned it.
Maybe in a mean parent but if someones kids had been ill and i was invited over for playdate i would have passed as wouldent want mine getting ill.

Giving lee some benefit if doubt if small shoe shop maybe their website says open but for some reason they shut early.

On a positive note its nice to see them support small local coffee shop and shoes shop not always big brands in city centre and retail park. Is ironic considering relentless costa ads.

I dident think it looked like the bird cage.

I do hope poppy is better soon as she looked so poorly. I think given her history she should have gone to doctors Monday.

I did think was odd she said she took poppy herself and it was raining like she had trekked the Antarctic.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.