Mrs Meldrum #86 Cycling around with our chummies, flaunting lockdown like Dominic Cummings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh aye I did forget how she had to reiterate to everyone that the gas and air made her sound Jamaican. She needs to grow the duck up šŸ™„ Iā€™ll be honest what annoying me is all the middle class yummy mummy instahuns now bombarding is with all the ā€œeducatoryā€ tools theyā€™ve now decided to use. I mean is it a shock that there is racism because the way the likes of Kerry Conway is acting itā€™s like this is actually news to her!! What grinds my gears is tattle was all the bad bastards when we all pointed out to her that joke was racist. We were just jealous, nasty ā€œdedicated trollsā€ I think was what she called us last week who needed to ā€œget a lifeā€. Fast forward 14 months later and this happens and suddenly all these influencers who stayed silent suddenly pipe up and duck me sideways overnight they are quoting Desmond Tutu, Malcolm X and searching for black themed shows on Netflix šŸ™„ We donā€™t wear our colour like a badge and know what if those instahuns were really anti or not racist they would have spoke up a year ago but they didnā€™t they closed ranks and stayed silent along with Channel Mum. As far as Iā€™m concerned they can take their platitudes and stick them as the whole lot of them are overpaid, self entitled little witches the whole lot of them! People on here are the kind of people you want in your side. We have integrity and morals something they lost years ago when they sold themselves and their kids out for money. I wouldnā€™t piss on that lot if they were on fire. Sorry for the expletive rant.
šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think this might actually be the end of her creating digital content career. If she is dropped by Tropic, if she can't get brand and AD work, they reduced the youtube content because she couldn't get the views and hasn't bothered with yesterday's upload where else can she go with making this her career?

She was such a rising star. She could have had it all if she had only been honest, transparent, owned it when she made mistakes and didn't treat her viewers with such contempt.
I am very interested to see what Tropic do after their response change yesterday

Reactions: 2
I wonder if her silence is anything to do with her working relationship with tropic ā€˜being under reviewā€™
Wonder if theyā€™ve let her go? (so to speak). Leeā€™s only been gone a couple of days so itā€™s going to be a long 3 weeks without him.

Reactions: 1
She makes them too much money for them to drop her. These pyramid schemes arenā€™t exactly known for their ethics

Reactions: 8
She could donate her entire months commission to SARI from Tropics but it wonā€™t change who she is deep down.

beggy has zero intention of correcting her behaviours. Sheā€™s only sharing that apology in the desperate hope to cling on to her MLM, not to try and be a better person. If I was her, Iā€™d step down completely and really go away and think about what I want to do in my life. If sheā€™s genuinely got a niche for this MLM and wants to build herself up with genuine followers thatā€™s great but she should be made to start at the very bottom just like everyone else. Your average jane in the playground who sells tropics on the side of being a SAHM doesnā€™t have a reach of over 100k that she can hand pick as to who gets added to the executive closed group. She has to genuinely network, get out there and speak to others. Beggy doesnā€™t do this and doesnā€™t want to. Once again itā€™s all about the privilege for rebecca. Taking advantage of the position sheā€™s in and manipulating it to suit her.

She makes them too much money for them to drop her. These pyramid schemes arenā€™t exactly known for their ethics
Sheā€™s made it for one month. Do you genuinely believe 6 months from now the sheep will still be buying Ā£34k of moisturiser from her on a monthly basis?

Reactions: 6
I had a video meeting with one of my works clients today who were planning on working with Mrs Meldrum, that idea has been scrapped šŸ˜…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
i know it wasnā€™t her who actually said the comment, Iā€™m flabbergasted that her husband didnā€™t stand up for her and make his friend own up to their comment. She was stupid putting it in the video. But she shouldnā€™t be taking the brunt of the flak! Letā€™s face it, everyone is piling on her for this yet not many have condemned the person who actually said it! From what I saw she has apologised, clearly not well enough for some.
I saw lee at a local Aldi 2 years ago, heā€™s a small man, Much smaller than I expected too..
I think he likes to play ā€œbigā€ man but doesnā€™t have the balls do actually do anything..
I totally agree the person who said it ahold have spoken up. But the damage is done now she didnā€™t do her self any favours when she first out clown music over the top of the comment before actually removing it from the vlog. Unfortunately she is reaping the reward for her arrogance in the aftermath. I respectfully disagree with her apology being an apology though. That was not an apology and was only actually done on the advice of channel mum and she didnā€™t do it until day 6 the Sunday the vlog I believe went live on the Monday. She paraded about that whole week without a care thinking she was in the right. Lee is a little weasel plain and simple! An arrogant, self entitled, obnoxious little dick! As a WOC I didnā€™t buy the apology it was too little too late. The face she made in the lift said it all to me so she knew it was wholly unacceptable!! Iā€™ve never complained to brands or any one else as to be honest I donā€™t have the time or inclination but Itā€™s those poor kids I feel for I really do. I do believe the people around her friends and family need to stop bigging her up and sit her down and intervene now itā€™s gone too far.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.