Mrs Meldrum #85 taking a natural journey to obscurity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my goodness what I am watching?! A grown, supposedly respectable woman, ‘forgetting’ that she hasn’t got any trousers on?! She makes me cringe so much. What must her friends/in-laws/anyone who knows her think?! If she’d genuinely forgotten (she hadn’t 🙈) then just stop the story, whip on a pair of trousers, and start again...! It’s so obvious she didn’t forget as after initially moving herself so you couldn’t see her legs, she then repositioned herself to make sure you could again. I’m genuinely embarrassed for her 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Oh my goodness what I am watching?! A grown, supposedly respectable woman, ‘forgetting’ that she hasn’t got any trousers on?! She makes me cringe so much. What must her friends/in-laws/anyone who knows her think?! If she’d genuinely forgotten (she hadn’t 🙈) then just stop the story, whip on a pair of trousers, and start again...! It’s so obvious she didn’t forget as after initially moving herself so you couldn’t see her legs, she then repositioned herself to make sure you could again. I’m genuinely embarrassed for her 😂
she’s just an attention seeking bellend.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I dont get why they both were making a big deal of dying her hair then it was like it was just toner pointless it done nothing

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lee with his wankover fridge in the garage playing his tunes, eating sweeties and putting his balls. Life goals there eh? What a catch the lad is. bleeping muppet. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.