Mrs Meldrum #85 taking a natural journey to obscurity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s bleached her own hair!! Haha oh god!!! She’s only done the roots 😂😂 bye bye hair!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I hope that's bleach and not a blonde box dye.. otherwise she might end up with orange roots. Can you imagine that with her fav most favourite filter of dreams oh so dreamy filter of favourite dreams.

Edit to say. That will also be patchy as duck.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
OMG some of the people that comment on her grid!
“Not long now - flights are back on, I can’t wait to get some heat!”
Seriously?? Do they think Covid19 has suddenly gone?! Mind you these ARE the same brainless sheep that racked up £34000 in sales for her Tropics tit. No wonder she carries on in her little bubble with people like that stroking her
( enormous) ego.
Also somehow she manages to look really arrogant and supercilious in every photo she takes. 😡 Look at me look at meeeeee......aren't I just fabulous and gorgeous!
No you’re a jumped up spoilt pampered Princess who really needs a dose of reality.
What a twit she is.
I wouldn’t care but it was his mum that commented and she works for the NHS! No point plastering your Facebook page with stay at home then hop on a friggin plane first time your allowed 🤦🏼‍♀️ Same as the SIL if she was there to give that ladder. I still say the Meldrums were away on a #gifted cottage break first weekend of lockdown as well with their “chums” The whole lot of those pricks grind my gears!

Reactions: 6
I fOrGoT I had no trousers on guys! Probably because I’m just so teeny weeny I really need to wear trousers made for fairies anyway!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
It definitely doesn’t look better, there is a brassy streak straight down it. Her hairdresser shouldn’t actually be doing this either as it is against insurance!! I work in this industry myself and would never give a client hair products to home dye herself!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Sorry Becs, but you still have a solid dark regrowth. All that toner has done is tone a few of the brassy bits. One wash and that will be out! It is also against insurance policy, very silly thing to do.

Reactions: 7
It definitely doesn’t look better, there is a brassy streak straight down it. Her hairdresser shouldn’t actually be doing this either as it is against insurance!! I work in this industry myself and would never give a client hair products to home dye herself!!
There seems to be a LOT of hairdressers doing “colour in a bag”. There was a sponsored post in the evening paper about one who’s doing it.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
We’ve got the end result of the hair. Doesn’t look any different to me!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
"I'm such an introvert but I'm posing for the camera to thousands of people with no trousers on."

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
How she thinks her hair is a great improvement is beyond me .... definitely needs some proper glasses 🤓 now Becs...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Was just about to say this. I work in the insurance industry and sending out product to for clients to use at home is a huge no-no! Mental you'd risk it.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
1) her hair honestly doesn’t look any different. The only difference is that the “before” photo she had wet hair from where they had put the toner, so it looked darker
2) Rebecca - you never had “black” hair, you have mousey brown hair. Your roots were never black.
3) “oh, look. I’ve got no trousers on” - get to duck and then carry on going you absolute bleeping weapon.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.