Mrs Meldrum #85 taking a natural journey to obscurity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s plenty of dog groomers open in Aberdeen and Aberdeenshire including one in my street but she’s on the beg for a freebie as usual so it’ll never happen in this climate!!
It will be very painful for the dog if he has mats and knots. Our groomer said she had a cockapoo who needed to be shaved down because their owners hadn't realised they needed so much brushing and grooming!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Haha I’ve been waiting for her insta hun dreaming of a holiday post lol.
Also I don’t want to see your hamster cheeks chewing away on your teeny tiny bowl of ruffage.
And the post about the play room is braggy and tone deaf.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
[QUOTE="Hereforthehottea, post: 1411664, member: 16643

And the post about the play room is braggy and tone deaf.
[/QUOTE]
Just something else she really wanted until she got it then realised it was more trouble than it was worth

• Heart
Reactions: 16
OMG some of the people that comment on her grid!
“Not long now - flights are back on, I can’t wait to get some heat!”
Seriously?? Do they think Covid19 has suddenly gone?! Mind you these ARE the same brainless sheep that racked up £34000 in sales for her Tropics tit. No wonder she carries on in her little bubble with people like that stroking her
( enormous) ego.
Also somehow she manages to look really arrogant and supercilious in every photo she takes. 😡 Look at me look at meeeeee......aren't I just fabulous and gorgeous!
No you’re a jumped up spoilt pampered Princess who really needs a dose of reality.
What a twit she is.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Who the hell even thinks to set up their phone to film themself eating let alone post it. 🤷‍♀️ I wonder what her family must think.

So tone deaf moaning about the playroom. Maybe if you played with your children in the room it might be used more.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
They don't need a playroom. Rebeggar locks her kids in the bedrooms most days. 🙄
Is it really needed when they each have lovely roomy bedrooms? As someone said half the time it's the two 'big gurlies' 🤢 excluding Poppy in activities. It'll be a better space as they get older and sisters are screaming at one another. We'll see if mother is still tee total then. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What the hell i just watch the video of her scoffing her breakfast who does that and who want to see that!! She’s such a dick they way she looks at the camera every now and then!! duck off!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Ahhhhhhhhh who thinks hmmmm I need to film myself standing eating breakfast!!!!

All those boxes that all the free crap she keeps getting sent!!!!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
OMG some of the people that comment on her grid!
“Not long now - flights are back on, I can’t wait to get some heat!”
Seriously?? Do they think Covid19 has suddenly gone?! Mind you these ARE the same brainless sheep that racked up £34000 in sales for her Tropics tit. No wonder she carries on in her little bubble with people like that stroking her
( enormous) ego.
Also somehow she manages to look really arrogant and supercilious in every photo she takes. 😡 Look at me look at meeeeee......aren't I just fabulous and gorgeous!
No you’re a jumped up spoilt pampered Princess who really needs a dose of reality.
What a twit she is.
thats Lee’s mum that commented about flights I think!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Could it be ruined any more than it already is? She needs to stay away from it with dye & heat for a long while.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.