Mrs Meldrum #85 taking a natural journey to obscurity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think you need to lock previous thread?

1. Natural stuff at home....? Going to sell Norwex also or just trying to sound fully converted to natural products

2. I wonder if Tropics would keep on an ambassador with a second casual racism incident?🧐

Reactions: 6
Think you need to lock previous thread?

1. Natural stuff at home....? Going to sell Norwex also or just trying to sound fully converted to natural products

2. I wonder if Tropics would keep on an ambassador with a second casual racism incident?🧐
Tropics don’t care she making them loads of money!!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
FROM A SEARCH. I'm not clear that the commission is £125 per £500 ....... "If you're an Active Ambassador, and you meet the minimum requirement of £250 a month in sales, you'll make just £62.50 in commission, according to their Success Plan. And if you're every rank above and make the minimum £500 in personal sales, you'll earn £125 a month, plus £7.50 Personal Sales Bonus."

Any Tropics Ambassador's on here?

Reactions: 3
Just to go back to the fro comment. The comment was offensive as pointed out by op. She’s ignorant, badly educated and comments like that scream white privilege. She basically said my dogs hair is bad and then compared it to the hair of a poc. Down right disgusting and inexcusable.

It’s ok though, she’s edited it. No need for an apology or acknowledgment of another duck up. It’ll just go away.

IT IS NOT OKAY

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Just catching up and see there has been yet another casual racist remark. ☹ You know I'd maybe actually like her a bit if she could just be honest and own up about it.

And that dog should have been cut weeks before the lockdown happened, blaming covid, it's shameful neglect. Shouldn't be surprised after all this comes from someone who locks a 2 year old in her bedroom.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Just to go back to the fro comment. The comment was offensive as pointed out by op. She’s ignorant, badly educated and comments like that scream white privilege. She basically said my dogs hair is bad and then compared it to the hair of a poc. Down right disgusting and inexcusable.

It’s ok though, she’s edited it. No need for an apology or acknowledgment of another duck up. It’ll just go away.

IT IS NOT OKAY
She didn’t take the chance to educate herself about casual racism after the first incident, which was a huge cock up, and (I’m not sure why I’m surprised!) I’m disappointed that she’s yet again chosen to just brush it under the carpet.

Reactions: 20

IT IS NOT OKAY

COMPLETELY AGREE. SHE IS A DISGRACE.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She didn’t take the chance to educate herself about casual racism after the first incident, which was a huge cock up, and (I’m not sure why I’m surprised!) I’m disappointed that she’s yet again chosen to just brush it under the carpet.
Problem is Rebegger has never been employed , otherwise she'd have had diversity training as part of her CPD..
but surely if you were to be a successful vlogger you'd ensure you educated yourself ( esp after liftgate) ....trouble is she's just so ignorant, no excuses in this day and age

Reactions: 15
But she has apologised again and again and again - her words not mind. I never recall a sincere apology, just damage limitations for herself not for the people she offended. The using Candice Brainwaite was a disgusting trick which bite her firmly on the flat arse.

This latest comment just goes to show she never educated herself. Do not compare your matted dogs hair to an afro. She may not have meant it to come across as racist but you would think before she posts to 100k people you would look at what you have wrote and engage brain and realise how it comes across before posting it and then to just edit it when she reads on here. Hi Reb 👋

She can't use the I'm just wee Reb from a small town with little experience of people of colour as an excuse again. If lifegate had happened to me during the time I was offline being shaken to the core by my actions I would have educated myself.

Maybe next time she inforces quiet time instead of picking up the latest 2 Bob thriller or selfcare book get a book on black history and causal racism.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I messaged Tropics re her ‘fro’ remark! She is such a racist it’s ridiculous!!!!

Reactions: 7
I messaged Tropics re her ‘fro’ remark! She is such a racist it’s ridiculous!!!!
I don’t think she’s racist she’s just bloody stupid and doesn’t think or learn from her mistakes she thinks she can get away with anything if she quickly deletes!!! So bad who would even think writing fro about their dogs rank hair!! She’s so stupid it’s unreal no brain cells!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 16
But she has apologised again and again and again - her words not mind. I never recall a sincere apology, just damage limitations for herself not for the people she offended. The using Candice Brainwaite was a disgusting trick which bite her firmly on the flat arse.

This latest comment just goes to show she never educated herself. Do not compare your matted dogs hair to an afro. She may not have meant it to come across as racist but you would think before she posts to 100k people you would look at what you have wrote and engage brain and realise how it comes across before posting it and then to just edit it when she reads on here. Hi Reb 👋

She can't use the I'm just wee Reb from a small town with little experience of people of colour as an excuse again. If lifegate had happened to me during the time I was offline being shaken to the core by my actions I would have educated myself.

Maybe next time she inforces quiet time instead of picking up the latest 2 Bob thriller or selfcare book get a book on black history and causal racism.
I agree, she is racist but she doesn’t understand why like many people brought up by racist parents , after what happened she should as you say educated herself about White privilege and why it’s so hurtful and wrong to use the terms that she does let alone put them in vlogs that influence others ! It was alarming to me that so many if her followers tried to defend her and play down the remark as a joke , There is nothing remotely funny about the KKK , she is a bigot , a spoilt over privileged brat and if she is not careful she will raise the next generation of bigots ,bullies and brats , her refusal to address this is in my opinion evidence of her guilt , she sees no wrong in her actions and that is why I detest her and those like her

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Just catching up and see there has been yet another casual racist remark. ☹ You know I'd maybe actually like her a bit if she could just be honest and own up about it.

And that dog should have been cut weeks before the lockdown happened, blaming covid, it's shameful neglect. Shouldn't be surprised after all this comes from someone who locks a 2 year old in her bedroom.
I agree its neglect.
That dog has been looking tangled and matted for weeks, look at the state of him on those Instagram pictures of him with Poppy. Lazy witch has probably never attempted brushing him. I can't imagine the smell !

• Sick
Reactions: 16
It’s hideously ignorant and just goes to show she doesn’t learn from her mistakes. Comparing her skanky dog’s matted fur to someone’s hair is a revolting oversight.

I wonder if Candice is aware?

Reactions: 12
Good grief, this ignorant cocunt never learns. I cannot believe what she posted after her last mistake. She never learns, she never listens what utter stupidity.

... as for the dog, it looks minging. 🤢

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Tropic isn’t a member of the Direct Selling Association (most MLM companies are) so won’t be bound to their strict code of conduct. I wonder what their handbook says?

Reactions: 2
I think she used that expression in an attempt to show her so called self perceived edginess. Unfortunately it just showed what a complete waste of space she is. Uneducated and no life experience at all.
She has lived in a complete cotton wool bubble all her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.