Mrs Meldrum #84 Kids in their rooms while she sips on tea, parenting’s easy, isn’t it Lee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So beggy were you taking a selfie holding the phone with your skanky feet in that swing chair????? Cos I m confused how you did with no adult there!🤔😵

• Haha
Reactions: 19
@Gardenflower2 reply to response on last question about reporting to the council about the learning package she’s advertising. Sorry to disagree, and not just my opinion. It’s not a step too far if Rebecca is encouraging so many other parents to buy into what she recommends considering she’s got no teaching background what so ever. Oh sorry teacher but an online influencer recommended I do this. Did they do it out of the goodness of their heart? No, it’s to only earn her money. I showed it to a family member who is a primary teacher within the county and it’s wrong to get an audience to try doing what you recommend when the school already have guidelines. If she’s struggling with anything her first port of call as with any parent is the school. Not online resources who are only there and recommended by Rebecca to give her AD revenue. Rebecca’s viewers are sheep who follow Her every word. She’s got no qualifications and knows nothing about the primary school curriculum. When it comes to kids education it’s not too far to protect other children who’s parents think what she’s recommending as suitable. She hasn’t got the greatest record when it comes to promoting school work, with all the holidays during term time she’s allowed in the past to earn her a quick buck. She also criticised the school too for too much work at home and was reprimanded for it for too from the school for speaking publicly about it online. She Should know if she criticises the school online again someone will say something to them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
If the girls school is anything like ours they will have the passwords written down 🙄 Our 2 also know the passwords for all online learning as they've used it previously

Reactions: 13
If the girls school is anything like ours they will have the passwords written down 🙄 Our 2 also know the passwords for all online learning as they've used it previously
Exactly. The passwords are not new. They get them when they start school. Not hard to remember and write down in a homework file for future reference

Reactions: 12
I am a teacher and I spend sooooooooo much time at the moment uploading meaningful work and then spending time online marking, worrying about kids welfare, if I am doing my job properly and schooling my own daughter - it’s a total insult to the girls’ teacher that she is choosing that route AND advertising it - she has feck all to do all day! Ooh she has really boiled my piss today!!! 🤬

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
@Gardenflower2 reply to response on last question about reporting to the council about the learning package she’s advertising. Sorry to disagree, and not just my opinion. It’s not a step too far if Rebecca is encouraging so many other parents to buy into what she recommends considering she’s got no teaching background what so ever. Oh sorry teacher but an online influencer recommended I do this. Did they do it out of the goodness of their heart? No, it’s to only earn her money. I showed it to a family member who is a primary teacher within the county and it’s wrong to get an audience to try doing what you recommend when the school already have guidelines. If she’s struggling with anything her first port of call as with any parent is the school. Not online resources who are only there and recommended by Rebecca to give her AD revenue. Rebecca’s viewers are sheep who follow Her every word. She’s got no qualifications and knows nothing about the primary school curriculum. When it comes to kids education it’s not too far to protect other children who’s parents think what she’s recommending as suitable. She hasn’t got the greatest record when it comes to promoting school work, with all the holidays during term time she’s allowed in the past to earn her a quick buck. She also criticised the school too for too much work at home and was reprimanded for it for too from the school for speaking publicly about it online. She Should know if she criticises the school online again someone will say something to them.
I agree on many of your points regarding beggy and the advert. She shouldn’t be doing it.
But you said “Also send a complaint to Aberdeenshire council to say the girls are possibly not following the school work set out” and this is absolutely too far. You cannot email councils complaining about that, it’s optional for everyone. If that’s the case - you should complain about me too and lots of other parents who are just doing all they can just now.

Reactions: 35
My husband is a dentist - does that mean that because I have spent 20 years listening to stories about procedures, equipment, research and have helped out at reception in his practice that I can fill peoples teeth? No! She knows feck all about education and it is this kind of attitude that makes already undermined and unappreciated and unsupported teachers so demoralised that they are leaving the profession in droves. Gardenflower2 If you can’t do all the work then teachers totally understand and we really appreciate it’s bloody hard. But don’t just choose a totally different approach because you can’t be arsed to remember a bloody password Rebecca! Because you know who will suffer - that’s right - your children! She is a lazy article - I am raging! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh and believe me I could tell you word for word the procedure to take out a tooth - husband loves his job bless him the wierdo! Lol!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I agree on many of your points regarding beggy and the advert. She shouldn’t be doing it.
But you said “Also send a complaint to Aberdeenshire council to say the girls are possibly not following the school work set out” and this is absolutely too far. You cannot email councils complaining about that, it’s optional for everyone. If that’s the case - you should complain about me too and lots of other parents who are just doing all they can just now.
It’s up to the schools to follow up the school work with each family. but should have worded that better perhaps to say the council have the right to know what’s going on with someone Advertising for AD revenue suggesting you do something else. I’d possilvy take advice from a school teacher which I have seen online with friends worrying about their autistic child’s schoolwork. Another primary teacher has offered sound advice for that parent Outwith school time but has reminded them to call their own school teacher also.

She shouldn’t be using her platform to advertise anything else without clearance from them, knowing full well people are naive and she’s only doing it for the cash. Another parent I know has had the school calling her asking why she hasn’t logged in to do work with the children. And to complain about you I don’t have background evidence to do that as you don’t put your life online for all to see, and wouldn’t do that anyway. and as I said it’s up to the school to say something to each individual parent if there’s an issue. Again Sorry if it came across wrong but there’s two issues here.

Issue 1) What she is doing in terms of school work from the school, that’s up to the school to chase if any issues and not for me to report.

Issue 2) is her advertising school work outwith the school programme without any background in education. That’s the issue the council should know about as it’s all for cash and nothing to do with her wanting to help any parents. You’ve seen her AD she’s not engaging with anyone and she doesn’t care She just wants the 💰

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
...and no vlog again tonight! Shocker! 🤷‍♀️
Only 6k views on the Lockdown Reading List one posted on Tuesday. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My husband is a dentist - does that mean that because I have spent 20 years listening to stories about procedures, equipment, research and have helped out at reception in his practice that I can fill peoples teeth? No! She knows feck all about education and it is this kind of attitude that makes already undermined and unappreciated and unsupported teachers so demoralised that they are leaving the profession in droves. Gardenflower2 If you can’t do all the work then teachers totally understand and we really appreciate it’s bloody hard. But don’t just choose a totally different approach because you can’t be arsed to remember a bloody password Rebecca! Because you know who will suffer - that’s right - your children! She is a lazy article - I am raging! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh and believe me I could tell you word for word the procedure to take out a tooth - husband loves his job bless him the wierdo! Lol!!!
👏👏

Reactions: 1
She has done so many ADs this week...whalar must be offering her at rock bottom prices!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She has done so many ADs this week...whalar must be offering her at rock bottom prices!
That’s one of the reasons why you know the educational AD isn’t genuine. She’s rolling ADs out like no ones business this week.

Reactions: 15
An ad for the company to only so far gain roughly 40 new followers and neither of them Beggy or pat

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She might as well flog PPE - just another person taking advantage of these awful times.

Reactions: 17
For all you healthcare and key workers out there, working hard, emotionally and physically exhausted Beggy has some great advice to help you start your day...

Celebrate good times everyone 🙄🖕

Good luck having the kids home until September and no Summer holiday Begs, you fully deserve it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Handover starts at 7am becs. No time for make up dancing ice coffees and mooching. Up, dress & squeeze the kids - that’s it before I’m out the door. She doesn’t know she is born

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.