Mrs Meldrum #83 her hair is as dead and dry as Lee’s front lawn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did she do go to them because you have heard any more of them since christmas time and didnt that ad get pulled ? And go oo its my birthday can we have some free food

Reactions: 5
I have an Asda delivery pass and I have to fight for slots like everyone else, to ease the burden I've moved to fortnightly deliveries and manage to rest of the time.

I wouldn't have that meat if it was for free. Did anyone notice the best before date was March 2022, I'm sorry but how can fresh meat stay fresh that long 🤮 at least Lee made a better job of it than that lamb/beef/horse he cremated the other week.

Also definitely filmed for Begs birthday, of course it would be a freebie

Did anyone ever get a reply from Swetty Betty?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I hope she cleaned up the floor after spilling washing powder in the utility room, seeing as she shuts Bertie boy in there.

How bleeping large is that horse? 😳

And why are the butchers packaging in polystyrene? I get Gousto boxes and everything chilled is packaged in compostable wool (in a
recyclable plastic bag) with frozen bags of water , also recyclable. (Obviously no plastic would be the ideal, but most companies are really thinking about waste.)

Not surprised the Meldrums don’t care.

Reactions: 10
A4B464E0-7397-4C4C-A406-AE2FED49C0BD.png

That washing machine is vile - doesn’t look like its had a clean in long time - even the metal is all brown/rusty mould
The thing is a dirty machine can make your clothes stink 🤢

Queue a clean my machine with me video

• Sick
Reactions: 24
I want to know why she's not wearing trousers while spilling washing powder next to her dirty washing machine.

Also questioning the "just found in the freezer" burnt beef they had Easter Sunday...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I want to know why she's not wearing trousers while spilling washing powder next to her dirty washing machine.

Also questioning the "just found in the freezer" burnt beef they had Easter Sunday...
I think she’s wearing those hideous leggings. At first glance she looks naked 😬😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Screenshot_20200429-112529_Instagram.jpg

Why on earth would you think oh yes that's the one that's a great photo I'm going to put out to thousands.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Why is she taking vit B6 supplements( anxiety?) ...you should get all the B6 you need in a balanced diet...but we all know what a crap diet she eats!
if she actually took the iron supplements her GP gave her she wouldn't need the B6 🙄

View attachment 119025

That washing machine is vile - doesn’t look like its had a clean in long time - even the metal is all brown/rusty mould

Oh Begs
View attachment 119025

Oh hun, you desperately need to give that powder drawer a scrub. That rusty slime is not a good detail. It'll clog up your machine eventually. I'm actually surprised that she still uses powder at all. Pods are much cleaner, imo. And, put some trousers on!

Reactions: 8
Why is she taking vit B6 supplements( anxiety?) ...you should get all the B6 you need in a balanced diet...but we all know what a crap diet she eats!
if she actually took the iron supplements her GP gave her she wouldn't need the B6 🙄
A few months ago a lot of the instamums started banging on about taking B6 for their PMT 🙄 from what I can work out brummy started it and they all followed, like sheep, and then the sheep followed and now they have cured PMT and they are all lovely and calm all the time 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Why is the smallest inconvenience wearing a popper vest if she’s toilet trained? Absolutely no shame, but why the duck give it large that she is if she isn’t?

Reactions: 16
That pic on Instagram is bloody awful. Why did she think it looked good. I hate the smile through the teeth thing.... hello october does it too

• Sick
Why is the smallest inconvenience wearing a popper vest if she’s toilet trained? Absolutely no shame, but why the duck give it large that she is if she isn’t?
She is wearing a nappy in that video - why lie about these things

Reactions: 8
I know someone at Donald Russell, I can’t fathom why they used them again, apparently first time round it caused them a massive headache with all the complaints, on top of that she complained herself about where her freebie was left (side of house) so they threw more free meat at her to keep her sweet, also never once have they actually ordered and paid for dr products, muppets!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
Hey guyzzzzz - she’s so so smashing it today! Look you bastards, she doesn’t need lee - she’s smashing it solo!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.