Mrs Meldrum #82 Beggys troppics are so dreamy they made splat on the ceiling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread.
Couldn't find any thread post suggestions, feel free to change.

Admib please change to: Mud, ticks and dog hair. Career as messy as her bed sheets.

Is that dog supposed to be so big!?? He's huge

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Note to Lee... Ever thought of buying a) a hose extension and b) a sprinkler? Save you holding and tugging your own hose.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh dear, lee is bored of the quizzes with the bestest chums. Probably needs an easier one with multiple choice.

• Haha
I know its old new but I've just been thinking when it comes to them wanting to move (because they will the house is so creepy) they are so stuck 1) murder took place there 2) its now linked to a very well know racist scandal vloggers.
I feel sorry for the girls, that house has such a bad Oman and they are stuck there

Reactions: 4
Well, if the end of that video would not make you want to go out and buy a chastity belt😂😂😂😂😂. Reb munching away on toast while talking and Lee with his red neck. No sexual stimulus there at all 🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Well, if the end of that video would not make you want to go out and buy a chastity belt😂😂😂😂😂. Reb munching away on toast while talking and Lee with his red neck. No sexual stimulus there at all 🤮🤮
It was the sunburn.... 👍

Reactions: 3
I don’t understand why anyone would film themselves eating toast, who wants to see that?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
In my opinion, the worst filming Rebecca does is when she wakes up and comes at the camera yawning. No one wants your dog breath Becks, brush your teeth and hair even if you're doing a morning skincare routine. FFS. We all know you've got up to switch the camera on, no surprises!🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 22
A what cake? S-reen? Lol.
Also, the eating toast and talking aaarghhhh and 100% didn’t brush her teeth afterwards.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.