Mrs Meldrum #81 Multiple businesses, multiple lies, Mrs M, Superwoman in disguise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A hybrid/joint effort title from @bobs and @Lars Guinard

genuinely can’t believe Pat is home already, I swear I was gone from my home longer than he was off shore on my last Tesco trip.

continue here!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I cannot stand lee but Jesus Christ, the man is at work, he’s not on holiday. He’s working. Passing the baton onto him tomorrow, really? Why, so you can piss about on tattle and take photos of yourself?

This has got to get to lee, surely? His wife treats him like a doormat and doesn’t even appreciate that he’s been working away for 2 weeks.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Mrs R Meldrama,
You lady are a utter disgrace, I have no words to say how utterly disgraceful you are.
A absolute fraud of a women, portraying you fake life while others are suffering.
And the only trolls are your sheep, The want to be yummy mummy's who are to blind to see how fake you are and god help us want to be like YOU.
I am sure the daily fail would love to know how you are behaving. Get this you stupid excuse for a women you are a absolute dirty disgusting FAKE Cu$" Have some empathy haver some respect. But I am sure you have know idea what that means!!
Keep on using you tropics it might improve your skin but it will not improve your DARK SOUL.
And for all you little sheep, GET INTO THE LIGHT AND STEP AWAY FROM THIS WOMEN, if she is your inspiration GOD HELP YOU DUMB FOOLS !!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
He lets his wife treat him like a doormat and doesn’t even appreciate that he’s been working away for 2 weeks.

That's the price he is willing to pay to have his worldie babe so no tears here for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Her bleating that Lee is a key worker and yes he is but she doesn’t have the worry of sending him off to care for patients that will likely infect him when there are deaths of medical staff being reported everyday.
My husband and I have had conversations about our wishes re care or end of life as his risk of being infected is so high and he sees the reality everyday.
Anyway I can’t quite remember where I was going with this but lee isn’t exactly a frontline key worker.
And she’s acting like she is the one who needs a break when he gets back from his holiday in the North Sea 🙄 unbelievable.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Her bleating that Lee is a key worker and yes he is but she doesn’t have the worry of sending him off to care for patients that will likely infect him when there are deaths of medical staff being reported everyday.
My husband and I have had conversations about our wishes re care or end of life as his risk of being infected is so high and he sees the reality everyday.
Anyway I can’t quite remember where I was going with this but lee isn’t exactly a frontline key worker.
And she’s acting like she is the one who needs a break when he gets back from his holiday in the North Sea 🙄 unbelievable.
I know, and he comes back onshore again straight from a night shift I'm guessing, most likely knackered, but does she care? Does she hell. As long as he takes over everything the minute he walks through the door so she can have her me time, she's happy. I wish he'd tell her to piss off, alas, he's nothing but a bloody pushover. Stupid man🙄

Reactions: 25
You bunch of bastards are just the best .. these are the highlights from today 😂😂😂 absolutely creasing! 😂😂😂😂😂

oh Rebecca your life is just one big mess and it’s so damn funny

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I know, and he comes back onshore again straight from a night shift I'm guessing, most likely knackered, but does she care? Does she hell. As long as he takes over everything the minute he walks through the door so she can have her me time, she's happy. I wish he'd tell her to piss off, alas, he's nothing but a bloody pushover. Stupid man🙄
She couldn’t care less, she’s moaned enough about him being tired when he comes back after 2 weeks of nightshifts!
Now I can’t stand Lee and I think they deserve each other but the way she acts about his job is terrible.

Reactions: 20
I do 100% agree with you. However, there has been a suspected death of an offshore worker due to Covid19, it is believed he was infected by another rig worker. He died at home, alone. Everyday there are reports of more and more workers offshore having to self isolate due to having symptoms of Covid19 offshore. They have to work close together and a lot of them still share rooms. My husband is away just now and I am really worried that he will become unwell. They’ve got 120 people from all areas of the UK living and working in close contact with each other.
It certainly isn’t the same as working in the hospitals dealing with unwell people all shift but it certainly isn’t risk free.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
She couldn’t care less, she’s moaned enough about him being tired when he comes back after 2 weeks of nightshifts!
Now I can’t stand Lee and I think they deserve each other but the way she acts about his job is terrible.
Can you imagine if the tables were turned and she'd been on night shifts for 2 weeks (I know, pigs might fly🐖🐖), she'd be away to bed as soon as she'd stepped in the door for 2 days to catch up on her sleep. She'd then expect to continue for the rest of her time off to practice her effing self care🙄

• Haha
She keeps reposting stuff about nhs etc but all I keep saying in my head is she really doesnt care

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I do 100% agree with you. However, there has been a suspected death of an offshore worker due to Covid19, it is believed he was infected by another rig worker. He died at home, alone. Everyday there are reports of more and more workers offshore having to self isolate due to having symptoms of Covid19 offshore. They have to work close together and a lot of them still share rooms. My husband is away just now and I am really worried that he will become unwell. They’ve got 120 people from all areas of the UK living and working in close contact with each other.
It certainly isn’t the same as working in the hospitals dealing with unwell people all shift but it certainly isn’t risk free.
Sorry I didn’t mean to imply it was risk free, more that he is a different kind of key worker to what the person in the comment to Mrs m was talking about, then I went off on a tangent!

Can you imagine if the tables were turned and she'd been on night shifts for 2 weeks (I know, pigs might fly🐖🐖), she'd be away to bed as soon as she'd stepped in the door for 2 days to catch up on her sleep. She'd then expect to continue for the rest of her time off to practice her effing self care🙄
The very idea of her doing 2 weeks of night shift 😂
I’ve done my share of night shifts and I would not have taken kindly to someone moaning about me being tired while I tried to readjust 😡😂 I don't get why lee doesn’t just tell her straight.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If she's handing over the Baton, does that mean he'll be snuggling under a blanky on the couch sipping a hot cup of 🍵 ?
Or will we be subject to numerous selfies of him pouting and posing in his Y fronts.......
........ go on, show us your thigh gap laddie😜

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
She forgets she shows the world her me time - abandoning the kids for quiet time, headphones in ears, in bed by 7. Endless cuppas.

She doesn’t get The criticism when she posts this herself. Clearly 2 weeks of 12 hour shifts means nothing to her. Utter fanny

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Let’s hope pat knows how to photoshop better than the boss woman strong girl business extraordinaire beggy meldrama

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Lee’s photoshopping would basically be him superimposing his head onto Rami’s body....!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Biggest prick on Instagram is our Rebecca Meldrum. If any of my children turned out like her I’d hang my head in shame at the daughters I’d brought up. Instead I have 3 incredible daughters who have all worked full time since 16 and are living their dreams before this cruel virus pulled the rug from underneath them. Mrs canon should be absolutely mortified at the prick of a daughter she has indulged! I’m outraged at her behaviour and as a woman who has always worked and brought up four children sometimes single handed she’s in for a shock if her 3 daughters are even half as self indulged as she is. I for one can’t wait til it comes back and bites her on the arse. S being pregnant in about 11 years by an older sleazeball and Rebecca a granny at 41. bleeping karma!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.