Mrs Meldrum #80 tiktok what an Ayers Rock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Continue here.

I agree with Rebecca I am in fact “bored in da house”
Not desperate enough to embarrass my self or my family online though,
so there’s that 🙂

title suggested by @Ohflogoff

continue here

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Did she know she wasn't supposed to be making unnecessary car journies or has she been reading here again? I swear she does things just to get posts on here. 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Did she know she wasn't supposed to be making unnecessary car journies or has she been reading here again? I swear she does things just to get posts on here. 😡
probably let the kids and the horse out into the fields and sat in her car reading tattle life..

most mobile companies are offering unlimited data right now 🤣 perfect for those trips into “her woods”, she can go anywhere she wants without missing any posts from her favourite website

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m sorry, but I don’t for one second believe she didn’t know what she was doing when she posted those stories. She too calculating and manipulative for it to have being an accident.
She’s intentionally put up something inflammatory, knowing full well that she will get a negative reaction. Now she gets to cry troll. All influencers are really struggling for content at the moment. What better than a ‘people are so mean, woe is me’ post to get clicks and bring her sheep flocking back.

Reactions: 24
Hope she does do another troll post. They are highly entertaining and give me a right good laugh (and her expense!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’m sorry, but I don’t for one second believe she didn’t know what she was doing when she posted those stories. She too calculating and manipulative for it to have being an accident.
She’s intentionally put up something inflammatory, knowing full well that she will get a negative reaction. Now she gets to cry troll. All influencers are really struggling for content at the moment. What better than a ‘people are so mean, woe is me’ post to get clicks and bring her sheep flocking back.
I just hope she gets reported for going out and gets a hefty fine. Taking the piss is one thing but putting peoples lives at risk is really another. Selfish, stupid woman!

Reactions: 11
Another boob she didn’t know .. pull the other one it’s been all over social media you tit .

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Why she deleted her story then! If she didn’t know honest mistakes she knows she’s speaking crap!! X

Reactions: 14
She shouldn’t be out of her house full stop!!! If one of the guuuuurls had symptoms of corona yesterday then the whole household should be self isolating for 14 days!!! Is she thick??

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I honestly can’t believe how thick she is!! Who in their right mind, with everything that’s going on. With kids that have possible Corona symptoms... leave the house! You shouldn’t even be taking the dog for a walk. BEGS.... SELF ISOLATE FOR 14 DAYS YOU BLOODY IDIOT 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 28
She’s a bleeping idiot know that. So let me get this straight you haven’t driven anywhere all week when you and your kids are apparently healthy then wait for the day your kids are ill and have temps to go for a drive to walk in the middle of a Coronavirus pandemic!!! 🤯🤯. I really wish you’d duck off for good you inconsiderate cockwomble.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I honestly can’t believe how thick she is!! Who in their right mind, with everything that’s going on. With kids that have possible Corona symptoms... leave the house! You shouldn’t even be taking the dog for a walk. BEGS.... SELF ISOLATE FOR 14 DAYS YOU BLOODY IDIOT 🤬🤬🤬
I just don’t know. What planet is she on. Two of her kids have symptoms. She knows that she’s not supposed to leave the house as she got milk etc delivered, which means you are self isolating yet she went for a run in the car. 🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 18
She is also so deranged she will think this funny.
Rebecca. Watch the bloody news. It’s no use clapping for the nhs and then sticking up two fingers to each and everyone one trying to save lives.

Reactions: 36
She’s just attention seeking as per usual. She’s probably trying to catch the virus so that she can have everyone pawing at her and so that she can feel like a big special girl.

She’s an absolute hole.

Reactions: 27
She will get ‘corna’ next week and lee will need to come home!!

She loves all the sympathy from her sheep

Reactions: 20
If she comes down with it she'll soon find out how unfunny it is then. Today I've struggled for breath at various points, coughed so much I've thrown up all over myself as I literally didn't have the strength to move and have had the sort of back pain which made my eyes water.

I'm 35 and I feel like I've been run over. Imagine if this were her lovely Granddad? But, no, it's all just one big joke to her.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Alongside the stupidity of driving somewhere to walk the dog with children displaying symptoms, who drags their kids out when they have a temp??

And in this pandemic we have a duty to make sure we are informed and up to date on the instructions given, this is not to be half arsed.
Reb, your household is displaying symptoms of a virus that can be deadly, stay the duck at home.
You shouldn’t be walking the dog, even in “your” woods.
Now is not the time to mess around, we’ve got one chance at this!

Reactions: 25
Got recordings of the videos, but too large to download here. she Knows exactly what she should be doing but chooses to break the rules, putting other people at risk. 😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.