Mrs Meldrum #80 tiktok what an Ayers Rock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have just had a thought...I ran today for 40 minutes and did 4.5 miles. Just checked and I burnt just over 350 calories...What does Rebecca do to burn 500 calories in 30 minutes without looking sweaty?

I looked like a sweaty tomato when I got home!!
i know I do horrendous CrossFit work outs were I feel sick after and sometime I don’t even burn that many calories!! Her belt thing is rubbish!! Why doesn’t she use that expensive watch she got for Xmas!! Oh yea because it prob says she burn 200cals!!! 🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
i know I do horrendous CrossFit work outs were I feel sick after and sometime I don’t even burn that many calories!! Her belt thing is rubbish!! Why doesn’t she use that expensive watch she got for Xmas!! Oh yea because it prob says she burn 200cals!!! 🙄🙄
I think the bloody thing's broken, unless it's telling lies like Rebecca🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.