Mrs Meldrum #8 Belter Hobbits & Bad Boy Mushrooms Unite, Rebby's On Tattle And Looking For A Fight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I spy with my little eye something beginning with f.t in mr meldrums latest pic, hint: something Reb says she never uses

Reactions: 6
I now don’t even bother keeping up with them on YouTube or insta as can get the highlights and lowlights here ?. Really don’t get why the followers or families jump on here protesting. Is it any different to comments on daily mail showbiz section or forums like digital spy, it’s not a personal page it’s the company Mrs Meldrum we are commenting on. So tow curling that they think living their best life is googling themselves and reading things on here ?. Brown shoes is a new low ?‍♂

Reactions: 14
Oh gosh you’re right!!!! It’s 8!!
@Helen im so sorry.. I made a belter of a boo boo.
I let my hobbit post ??‍♀
Little lad is out with Lee and Rebby getting tipsy and smoking like a trooper.
Sorry everyone.

Rebecca you really are making traffic on here move at a fast pace.
Most women like to stop traffic. :m?

Reactions: 16
Oh gosh you’re right!!!! It’s 8!!
@Helen im so sorry.. I made a belter of a boo boo.
I let my hobbit post ??‍♀
Little lad is out with Lee and Rebby getting tipsy and smoking like a trooper.
Sorry everyone.

Rebecca you really are making traffic on here move at a fast pace.
Most women like to stop traffic. :m?
Don’t be silly :cool:
I assume you’ve just moved house and had an all expenses paid trip to Disney to be thinking about before you made such a boob?? :m

Reactions: 9
I spy with my little eye something beginning with f.t in mr meldrums latest pic, hint: something Reb says she never uses
Spon deal coming up? Who called it?!

Reactions: 5
Great title

Good evening my precious
This place is great for banter reb if you play nice.

Tonight their poverty is exposed.

They both look a state.

How much is the cheapest kilt.
Would a hobbits kilt be cheaper
Hes clearly worn one before

Can buy endless tat cheap clothes for reb but lees got nothing nice in his wardrobe

He must feel like a badly dressed cheap skate :m tonight at the dance.

They wont let them in the lodge or country house dressed like that.

Maybe he need to hit the local charity1 shops.

I think comments are limited
I expect they glued to phones or taking pics of forced fun.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.