Mrs Meldrum #79 Let's have a re-cap, use a black pen for an instant thigh gap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title suggestion: In an influencer world where you can pretend to be anything, be kind... To yourself.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Self-isolation helps stop coronavirus spreading
Do not leave your home if you have symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) or live with someone who does.

This is called self-isolation.

If you are self-isolating, you must:

not leave your home for any reason, other than to exercise once a day – but stay at least 2 metres (3 steps) away from other people

Not to derail but this is directly pasted from the NHS website, you CAN leave your home to exercise as long as you physically distance yourself from other people
If this poster is a Meldrum then their ignorance and lack of education over this situation is astounding, as is Rebecca’s gross stupidity in posting Florence‘s symptoms all over Instagram😷

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Funnily enough this member is also fuming about Katie Ellison’s kitchen according to their posts 🤣
@Really20 is definitely a Meldrum, “reacts” like and love to posts blowing smoke up rebeccas arse and wow and haha to the ones not. were you bored after your hospital visit Rebecca, had to create a little account?
Oh dear what will the other insta mummies say about you liking posts slagging them off, remember to be kind dear 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do not leave your home if you have symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) or live with someone who does.

not leave your home for any reason, other than to exercise once a day – but stay at least 2 metres (3 steps) away from other people

Not to derail but this is directly pasted from the NHS website, you CAN leave your home to exercise as long as you physically distance yourself from other people
You CANNOT leave your home if you display symptoms. The person must remain inside the home for 7 days and the house hold must remain in for 14 days.

You are mixing it up with social distancing.

This is so important, do not spread misinformation.

Reactions: 24
@Really20 is definitely a Meldrum, “reacts” like and love to posts blowing smoke up rebeccas arse and wow and haha to the ones not. were you bored after your hospital visit Rebecca, had to create a little account?
Oh dear what will the other insta mummies say about you liking posts slagging them off, remember to be kind dear 😉

100%

I think it’s good old Sarah Raven again....!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

You quoted it yourself.. do not leave your home if you have symptoms of coronavirus or live with someone who does...

Reactions: 11
Not when self isolating with symptoms you cant. They should all go no further than the garden for the next 14 days
Yup if temp or fever it’s 14 days indoors and no contact with family etc etc unless they resident in same house
So her walks are doomed

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If you are self isolating you can still go outside as long as you maintain physical distance from others, they don't appear to meet people when they go for a walk so that would be fine, I would hope she would not bring the kids to a shop in any case & I assume that's why Lee did the shopping/meal planning prior to leaving, it is strongly advised not to bring children to retail outlets unless it's completely unavoidable, a lot of scaremongering & misinformation put there so wanted to clarify
Your ignorance around this is breathtaking.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I
Defo a Meldrum. That is not in the NHS guidance, it talks about staying 2m away from family members IN YOUR OWN HOUSE obviously not practical with small kids
If it is a Meldrum (which I well and truly think it is), the comment that she put about sharing a hospital selfie is ABHORRENT.

Reactions: 8
Hi guys!

I've just made an account after snooping for a while (standard!). It's the Gammon that makes me teeth itch but I do check here from time to time, too.

At first, I was outraged by what was said by the other poster about social isolation and went straight to NHS website to check but it's bloody right. I'm FURIOUS. Same on the Gov website.

• not leave your home for any reason, other than to exercise once a day – but stay at least 2 metres (3 steps) away from other people
And same on gov website

With immediate relatives working in frontline NHS I can't believe this 😡

Reactions: 2
Hi guys!

I've just made an account after snooping for a while (standard!). It's the Gammon that makes me teeth itch but I do check here from time to time, too.

At first, I was outraged by what was said by the other poster about social isolation and went straight to NHS website to check but it's bloody right. I'm FURIOUS. Same on the Gov website.

• not leave your home for any reason, other than to exercise once a day – but stay at least 2 metres (3 steps) away from other people
And same on gov website

With immediate relatives working in frontline NHS I can't believe this 😡
I've only set up an account to highlight this to everyone. What's the f*cking point of getting everyone out to bloody clap at 8pm when THIS is the advice we're given? Beyond reproach.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.