Mrs Meldrum #79 Let's have a re-cap, use a black pen for an instant thigh gap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Florence has a temperature, Does this not now mean that they all have to self isolate for 14 days, no shopping, no walks in the woods, no Lee returning home, no nothing? 😷
Aka known as every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday when Lee is offshore in Meldrum Mansion no?

ps she’s actually letting Bertie Boy eat Daddy’s £75 Barbour slippers. Pure loves that dog more than Lee 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The stories this morning made me feel sick, not sure if it was her smug face shovelling the snacks in, P (who is SO cute) walking all over the kitchen worktops (germs and she could fall) or the cringe squats.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
So Florence has a temperature, Does this not now mean that they all have to self isolate for 14 days, no shopping, no walks in the woods, no Lee returning home, no nothing? 😷
If you are self isolating you can still go outside as long as you maintain physical distance from others, they don't appear to meet people when they go for a walk so that would be fine, I would hope she would not bring the kids to a shop in any case & I assume that's why Lee did the shopping/meal planning prior to leaving, it is strongly advised not to bring children to retail outlets unless it's completely unavoidable, a lot of scaremongering & misinformation put there so wanted to clarify

• Angry
Reactions: 4
The stories this morning made me feel sick, not sure if it was her smug face shovelling the snacks in, P (who is SO cute) walking all over the kitchen worktops (germs and she could fall) or the cringe squats.
I honestly don't get with the climbing or walking on the worktops. It's where you prepare FOOD!!!!! She had her trainers!!! on the worktop in the latest vlog.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Haven’t been on meldrum a pages, treads etc for a while. A thought during this awful pandemic, maybe these influencers, could dish out to food banks, hygiene banks etc all the free goodies they have stocks off to those that genuinely are in need.

Reactions: 8
If you are self isolating you can still go outside as long as you maintain physical distance from others, they don't appear to meet people when they go for a walk so that would be fine, I would hope she would not bring the kids to a shop in any case & I assume that's why Lee did the shopping/meal planning prior to leaving, it is strongly advised not to bring children to retail outlets unless it's completely unavoidable, a lot of scaremongering & misinformation put there so wanted to clarify
Not when self isolating with symptoms you cant. They should all go no further than the garden for the next 14 days

Reactions: 25
Who is calling it ..

Reactions: 7
NO you can’t, if someone in your household displays symptoms then they have to self isolate for 7 days and the rest of you have to self isolate for 14 days. Self isolating is completely different to social distancing, it also has implications for Lee having gone back offshore too😷Nana shouldn’t be out either😱she’s not been back from Spain for 2 weeks yet, saw her posting on a local social media page that they’d been lucky to get a flight home😷

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
NO you can’t, if someone in your household displays symptoms then they have to self isolate for 7 days and the rest of you have to self isolate for 14 days. Self isolating is completely different to social distancing, it also has implications for Lee having gone back offshore too😷Nana shouldn’t be out either😱she’s not been back from Spain for 2 weeks yet, saw her posting on a local social media page that they’d been lucky to get a flight home😷
But rules that are designed to keep the whole community safe and reduce the number of people dying surely don't apply to princess rebecca or her mother??????

They are selfish twats

Reactions: 10
Not sure how it is in the UK but in Germany you can get fined (quite high) for breaking social distancing / self isolating rules...
How dumb can they be (Nana included) to broadcast to many, many people that they perhaps are breaking those rules?!
If Florence has a temperature they absolutely will have to stay on their grounds for at least 7 days (possibly even 14 days) and wouldn’t the rig that Lee’s on have to go into lockdown aswell?

Reactions: 9
They don’t just give out prescriptions for conjunctivitis now.... unless ongoing. Can’t even just buy from pharmacy like you used to.

Reactions: 6
I’ve just read conjunctivitis can be a symptom of covid too.
They should all be isolating for 14 days now.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I’ve just read conjunctivitis can be a symptom of covid too.
They should all be isolating for 14 days now.
Really? Without going too off topic, my fella had really bad pink eye and a nasty cold, woke up one day with sticky eyes but nothing else. This was about 2 weeks ago now!!

Reactions: 1
Sorry if this has been covered already.
I dont have TikTok so not sure how the app works, does it play the song as you do the dance? If so, that’s a very poor choice of song to have while your young daughter is with you!

agree with others that the whole family should be self isolating if one of them has displayed symptoms. Or is it all a ploy to get hubby back from the rigs 🤔

Reactions: 7
Self-isolation helps stop coronavirus spreading
Do not leave your home if you have symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) or live with someone who does.

This is called self-isolation.

If you are self-isolating, you must:

not leave your home for any reason, other than to exercise once a day – but stay at least 2 metres (3 steps) away from other people

Not to derail but this is directly pasted from the NHS website, you CAN leave your home to exercise as long as you physically distance yourself from other people

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.