Mrs Meldrum #79 Let's have a re-cap, use a black pen for an instant thigh gap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t bothered to watch the latest video but I scanned the comments. Someone has asked her for a link to those eBay leggings. Was it one of us wee belter bastards? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What happened to the mental breakdown she was having? Did I blink too long? 🤔🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not exactly the best book to get your 8 yr old when Screenshot_20200325_220732.jpg a murder happened in their own home! 🥺🥺🥺👻👻👻

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Can’t believe all the swipeup links today!! Tone deaf idiot!!

Are you really encouraging the sheep to be buying unnecessary crap right now!! Does poppy really need new leggings NOW or can it wait until all this is past!

Who do you think is processing the orders, shipping and delivering it!!!

Other people putting themselves at risk leaving their family’s and returning at night to possibly infect their kids so you can earn some money off the back of a pair of pyjamas!!

People are dying Rebecca - many many more are going to die over the coming weeks.

People can not get food, medication, baby formula while you are promoting stuff that has already been deemed non-essential hence why the shops are bleeping closed!!!

You wonder why you career is going down the pan!!!
Well said , the woman is an unfeeling greedy selfish cow only worried for herself , couldn’t care less about families who will really struggle

Maybe that’s his kink...

“Bec ya absolute pure belter of a wife, gunna sling on yer manky Dubarry boooots and punt me in the nuts and walk up and doon my back!!! Ohhhh go on babe, I absolutely love it when you walk allllllll over me, treating me like a filthy doormat. Ya PEACHHHH!!!!!!”
Oh what a picture that conjures his furry tongue hanging out of his mouth in excited glee 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
It's not the fact she can't do anything . She simply doesn't want to .
The last few years with Lee being at SAHF her responsibility as a mother /parent became less & less and now it's just became feckin none exsistant .

Reactions: 18
It's not the fact she can't do anything . She simply doesn't want to .
The last few years with Lee being at SAHF her responsibility as a mother /parent became less & less and now it's just became feckin none exsistant .
I agree she is capable but resents having to do it , she really can’t let go of her old easy life when she was the sole breadwinner and Lee was her PA , chef , and child minder , I think she makes his life a misery and he is worried for them bairns but I know I keep saying this but it’s true he needs to stay home she is unbalanced if her parents get sick or the bairns she will completely melt down , I think she uses emotional blackmail with him and her parents and they indulge her to keep the peace but they are just enforcing her belief that she is entitled to an easy life , being a drudge is not what she signed up for she was all set to be a pampered stay at home spoilt baby and Influencing got her that until she got lazy and cocky and ruined it for herself the bitterness of that is eating her up

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I would be mortified if my husband had to arrange 2 weeks of meals before he went away. Seriously. She doesn’t work and up until last week had only 1 kid around during the day (and not at all on nursery days).

She doesn’t even get that admitting he has done that shows even more what a useless fool she is.

Not even out of touch- actually off the scale. What a fool.
Seriously this woman is a disgrace now in COVID19. Brands....please stop working with her "hobby " !!!!

I would be so embarrassed to admit I was a 30 year old mother who couldn’t cope with life at home with her kids. Yes the corona situation has put everything up in the air re school but given that she literally has a SLOW DAY at HOME every bloody day, it’s not like she has anywhere to be bar the gym.

my life (and many others across the country) has been chaotic this week. My husband is away and I’ve been attempting some degree of WFH whilst looking after two kids. I’ve managed to provide breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks all off my own back. I’m not boasting about this, it’s just simple necessity.

she really is a sorry excuse for an adult.
Disgrace as a mother & an embarrassment to offshore wives. Many Aberdeen women work full time or offshore themselves and balance normality....this is unprecedented circumstances and she is like.....oh me...Lee offshore!!! Raging to say the least u stuck u twit!!

If she promotes a self dye your hair at home.....this will be the end of her. Slogans like "support local" ummmmm....

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Would love to know how the gurning Muppet gonzo planned two weeks meals when he doesn't know what will be available in the shops with stockpiling shortages in the shops... No way will be have been able to get an online shop and if he did half fresh stuff or even tinned prob be unavailable and missing from the order!!! bloody pair of lying idiots. She discreetly vile. I wish someone could politely and eloquently, pref a sheep list a comment so we could see if she replies, that encouraging pple to swipe up and buy clothes is unacceptable due to people losing jobs and Hermes drivers etc should be delivering minimum, essential items only!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Would love to know how the gurning Muppet gonzo planned two weeks meals when he doesn't know what will be available in the shops with stockpiling shortages in the shops... No way will be have been able to get an online shop and if he did half fresh stuff or even tinned prob be unavailable and missing from the order!!! bloody pair of lying idiots. She discreetly vile. I wish someone could politely and eloquently, pref a sheep list a comment so we could see if she replies, that encouraging pple to swipe up and buy clothes is unacceptable due to people losing jobs and Hermes drivers etc should be delivering minimum, essential items only!!!
Will look something like this, just throw in the odd Yorkshire pudding here and there 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I now feel that it has finally arrived, she has lost interest in Bertie, just like everything else in her life, whether it be human or animal.

She really does think she is something special.

I think she wishes Lee was more Joe Wicks and she had his number of followers.

It will now be more videos of feeling sorry for herself, while the kids are in lockdown in their bedrooms, because her life is so damn hard.

NO IT IS NOT.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Has Lee really gone? No rig posts, just a photo of him standing in the kitchen yesterday. These two have made me so cynical 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If my husband worked like Lee did and felt he had to buy the food and plan meals for 2 weeks whilst he goes back to work then I’d have been left a single mother, probs with no kids as he’d of had them with him.
Wtf is wrong with her? I’m starting to think she can’t do anything because she’s severely depressed. I mean I know she’s lazy but needing meal plans for 2 weeks just shows his concern no?
My hubs would maybe get food in for me or make some batch meals and freeze them for a few days or incase I’ve had a hard day with the brood and need easy meals to get out but not enough for a full 2 weeks. I just don’t get it. Wtf is wrong with her?
She's not depressed, she is useless, big difference.

I haven't been keeping up with her the past few days. Did her wife Leeann really shop for and prep all her meals for 2 weeks?

Good job Beggy, you scored yourself a wonderful wife. 🙄

She is so useless. How is a woman in her 30s this stupid? There is not a maternal bone in her so so tiny body, is there Lee, is there?

I now feel that it has finally arrived, she has lost interest in Bertie, just like everything else in her life, whether it be human or animal.

She really does think she is something special.

I think she wishes Lee was more Joe Wicks and she had his number of followers.

It will now be more videos of feeling sorry for herself, while the kids are in lockdown in their bedrooms, because her life is so damn hard.

NO IT IS NOT.
She thought that getting Bertie would get her more attention and maybe make people forget all the shite she pulls. It didn't happen so Bertie is no longer useful to her.

Last edited:
anyone actually watched that Meldrum vlog?
I understand it was filmed before “official lockdown” but it was filmed whilst the entire country was advised to social distance. She spent that entire blog banging on about “staying normal” and doing normal tit like going to cafes, walking with her mum, going to the bleeping gym.
this comment summed it up... I don’t think she has the brain cells to see what the duck this women meant... because people went about their business like NORMAL that is entirely the reason we were put into a state of lock down. bleeping moron.
At the end of the vlog she’s sitting bleeping around with her face and hair whilst saying that all her “ad campaigns” are no longer happening .. HAHAHA WHAT AD CAMPAIGNS? you’re bleeping done love. And she’s banging on about “being kind” again and when this is all done we will have learnt lessons. So affiliate linking useless materialistic pieces of tit is being kind to your followers? It’s learning that “things” do not matter anymore?
Do us a favour Bec and smack yourself in the face with your latest “self help” book you absolute cretin.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.