Mrs Meldrum #79 Let's have a re-cap, use a black pen for an instant thigh gap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not beggy specific, but there will be a lot of floggers that will effectively have no work very soon because of the coronavirus. I dread to think how many small companies will disappear.

Reactions: 17
Not beggy specific, but there will be a lot of floggers that will effectively have no work very soon because of the coronavirus. I dread to think how many small companies will disappear.
Very sad cos this will happen we haven’t reached the peak of this yet

Reactions: 6
She 'll s crappi ng herself incase she has the kids at home and has to actually be a normal proper SAHM but also crapping herself incase Lee can't go back and no income other than her £25 to £40 a day influencer earnings ( according to social blade) either way her buttocks will be clenching overtime😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just catching up ❤ So sorry Hakes, it doesn’t shock me in the slightest she deleted that. She will put her image above anyone else’s feelings. No way she’d want the sheep seeing that is there! You deserve so much better 😢

Reactions: 8
Kids off school if she could be arsed , would give her so much content opps... It's not like she in a council/social housing / overcrowded , damp, mould ,other problems , with no outdoor space or in a tower block or one bed flat with 3 kids. She has no clue how lucky she is. Huge house, luxury kitchen, bloody playroom, luxury kids rooms compared to a lot of normal struggling hard working , min wage or zero hrs workers ( my daughter when at college worked at Subway and often gave a shift to a girl who was single parent,and wks they d cut her shifts my daughter would give her one of her shifts... Didn't know this till after she left subway). The woods, garden, pkayroom, kitchen... Garden...words fail me

On Crufts... They had a kid day on Sat shown on the bbc... Showing how to get kids to groom family dogs with a mit...also said it teaches dog behaviour with kids.. Can't believe numpty Lee he never heard of crufts. I assumed they would have watched it but no😡

• Heart
Reactions: 18
In other words......she has all day to read because she barely parents those three girls especially when her lackey is home 😂
Oh ffs I have 3 younger kids and manage to study a full time health degree (so only 6 weeks off a year and on placement or at uni at least full time but often more the rest of the year) and can still read a book. Never read in the day either. The thing is she takes ages to finish them but I think she thinks it makes her look intellectual.

Reactions: 13
Oh ffs I have 3 younger kids and manage to study a full time health degree (so only 6 weeks off a year and on placement or at uni at least full time but often more the rest of the year) and can still read a book. Never read in the day either. The thing is she takes ages to finish them but I think she thinks it makes her look intellectual.
She couldn't keep up with mamas book club in sure half if whatsvhe shares she does not read. It's just for at links.
Opportunist too as if people arrvon lockdown they night buy books

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Even if Lee doesn’t get back offshore I assume he will still be paid ? Many companies are though how long for I don’t know ! so it’s win win for Rebecca if kids are off school she has her live in mothers help not to mention mummy and daddy next door , they won’t be travelling so they will be available to watch bairns so they can go bowling , eat pizza and shop you know their idea of romantic date nights !

Reactions: 5
Same here ✋ I'm full time NHS degree with 3 under 6 and a partner away during the week. Still have plenty of time to enjoy playing with my children and have "me time". It baffles me how out of touch with the reality of family life she is. Her followers are enablers who convince her that she's hard done by, it's quite sad in fact, she should be supported to get up and do something! Wasting the day sitting on the sofa under a blanket for hours on end is not normal IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She couldn't keep up with mamas book club in sure half if whatsvhe shares she does not read. It's just for at links.
Opportunist too as if people arrvon lockdown they night buy books
But if she used her library card she could take them from the library for free! Or get free library ebooks

Same here ✋ I'm full time NHS degree with 3 under 6 and a partner away during the week. Still have plenty of time to enjoy playing with my children and have "me time". It baffles me how out of touch with the reality of family life she is. Her followers are enablers who convince her that she's hard done by, it's quite sad in fact, she should be supported to get up and do something! Wasting the day sitting on the sofa under a blanket for hours on end is not normal IMO.
Snap. I really don’t understand how the sheep think she is doing amazing. What I would do to have some time off right now and not have study or placement and be able to sit under a blanket all day and think I was amazing

Reactions: 6
This sounds awful but I hope the insta bubble does burst through this. I’d never want to see anyone out of work BUT ‘influencing’ isn’t an honest days work for an honest days pay.

The decent, hardworking, honest ‘influencers’;

*respect (or pretend to) their followers - engaging, responding, taking on constructive criticism and not deleting or blocking anyone who disagrees

*do not rely financially on views or ads. They have maintained ‘normal’ careers or fully embraced new opportunities through social media fame ie Unmumsy Mums books

*realised long ago this is a new phenomenon which wouldn’t last forever

Reactions: 20
This sounds awful but I hope the insta bubble does burst through this. I’d never want to see anyone out of work BUT ‘influencing’ isn’t an honest days work for an honest days pay.

The decent, hardworking, honest ‘influencers’;

*respect (or pretend to) their followers - engaging, responding, taking on constructive criticism and not deleting or blocking anyone who disagrees

*do not rely financially on views or ads. They have maintained ‘normal’ careers or fully embraced new opportunities through social media fame ie Unmumsy Mums books

*realised long ago this is a new phenomenon which wouldn’t last forever
But if oil and influencing both downturn at same time its a worry for them.
I fully expect snp announce lockdown before UK.
There's quite a few cases us in Scotland countries in Europe have locked down with less.
Not sure what Scottish defecit is these days but I think whole of UK economy will go into recession and some industries and areas hit harder than others.
I think families will have to cut back on all luxuries for now until we have more confidence and certainly.

Reactions: 3
Another local you tuber 'Amy being mum' has been featured in the Sunday Post, a Scottish weekly paper. Double spread by the looks of it... Haha. Beggy winna be pleased.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
But if oil and influencing both downturn at same time its a worry for them.
I fully expect snp announce lockdown before UK.
There's quite a few cases us in Scotland countries in Europe have locked down with less.
Not sure what Scottish defecit is these days but I think whole of UK economy will go into recession and some industries and areas hit harder than others.
I think families will have to cut back on all luxuries for now until we have more confidence and certainly.
if oil & influencing both go bust then the Meldrums will just have to grow up and do what most of us have to do - go out and BOTH get alternative jobs. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.