Mrs Meldrum #79 Let's have a re-cap, use a black pen for an instant thigh gap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOOOOOOOOL
She has not left the house since Monday, oh wait she has not left the house except going for a walk, does she understand herself sometimes?

Reactions: 8
Gone a drive to walk somewhere different?! That's non-essential travel, Beggerific. What part of stay at home do you not understand?! Selfish bleeping COW. Especially with a symptomatic child!!
Has she?! FFS 🤦‍♀️
That’s horrendous, especially with TWO children with symptoms. They should all be self isolating for 2 weeks and not going out beyond the garden.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Drove to a different area to walk about hope the police fine the idiot
I stay not too far from her and the police are stopping people. My friend who’s a carer was stopped on her way to a clients house. To advertise your doing it is stupid

Reactions: 11
...And was that an empty wine bottle

Really! Get it in Sainsburys! Is that to go alongside our basic essentials that need to last for the next week! So out of touch with what's going on. It's embarrassing.
Yes it's on her stories I nearly fell off my chair:cry::cry:

Reactions: 5
Why is she out walking when 2 of her children have as she described high temperatures. Report her to the polis. She is the type of person that will make this lockdown more extreme. She's an hole who doesn't listen.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
We all have cabin fever...One dog walk a day is all we are doing atm (hubby is doing the other) I thought you weren't to drive to go on a dog walk?

If the girls have temps should they not be inside for 7 days?

• Angry
Reactions: 12
So bloody stupid this woman ... putting out there for all to know that she has taken 2 kids out with symptoms... and as always she wont see it as a problem

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Unbelievable!! Although rules dont apply to her-obviously. Does she not realise not only is she putting her families lives at risk but other as well 😡 I think this is the worst I have seen from her to date- which takes a lot!

Yes...if you have symptoms then it’s isolation (not going beyond your own property) for 7 days. If someone in your house have symptoms then everyone in the house need to isolate for 14 days.

you can report people, trying to find out how.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
So she's taken two children with temperatures on a non-essential car journey to walk the dog. What bit of stay home does she not understand? So selfish and a complete idiot for posting it!

Reactions: 24
She is an influencer. The stupid tool doesn’t get how her actions might make other sheep do the same.

I hoe she is stopped - or someone sends her stories to the police. As an influencer she has taken it to far

For the record Rebecca you are an utter FUCKWiT

She actually thinks rules don’t apply to her in all aspects of life. Dear god I dislike her. Right now she is sticking two fingers up to everyone in this country trying to keep us safe.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
4B07A790-8FAD-43AF-9580-AC8912B1912C.png

She is an absolute bleeping moron. I feel like she does half of the stuff she does just to cause attention but this is too far. Everyone is going stir crazy. And not everyone is lucky enough to have their “own” field behind their house that they could sneak off to anyway if they don’t want to follow the rules but to publicly declare it with a smile on your face is a new level of stupidity. I got stopped by the police for driving home from work last night at 1am I truly hope she gets stopped and fined.

L

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Has she got a history of drinking problems? I’ve seen people mention wine bottles a few times.
I always think she has aged rapidly in the last year like someone who drinks a lot.
It’s absolutely shocking when you see the side by side comparison like this.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.