Mrs Meldrum #78 Body.Mind.Arsehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread idea 😂
Mrs Meldrum #79 Oompa Loompa Doompety Doo I've got a new affiliate link for you.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
That trolling comment has annoyed me.....own up for once!!!
There was no trolling!

• Angry
Reactions: 25
The trolling was being found out that there is a new filter that air brushes a thigh gap. Simples.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How does an AD get pulled for trolling? I don't understand how that would even work, if you've been paid and sent the item, surely you dont remove your AD after a few hours because someone on a gossip board that you seek out, said something to hurt your feelings.

Sick of these influencers blaming trolls for every negative thing that happens to them.

I am not even sure what happened, never saw the AD myself, but just wondering how trolling gets an AD pulled lol

Reactions: 26
So the video has disappeared and she says it's due to trolling? Well, I posted in here last night a pic of a comment. A sheep was asking politely for more clarity on what was an AD, what was gifted etc. I was back and forth for hours seeing if she'd respond expecting the comment to be deleted, it wasn't, she didn't. But neither did I see any trolling. Where was the trolling? On the video or grid post? Both have gone. Do people really believe her? Why does she tell lies? Less and less are falling for her nonsense. Filming day today, can't wait for that video. 🙄

Reactions: 25
I always think that she doesn't really care if her AD's get pulled. She gets paid regardless and it's not like she has any professional pride.

Reactions: 18
I always think that she doesn't really care if her AD's get pulled. She gets paid regardless and it's not like she has any professional pride.
she doesn’t get paid regardless though.

Ad goes live
She invoices the company or Whalar - whoever the job came from
She gets paid in the next pay run - less her fee to Whalar

How does an AD get pulled for trolling? I don't understand how that would even work, if you've been paid and sent the item, surely you dont remove your AD after a few hours because someone on a gossip board that you seek out, said something to hurt your feelings.

Sick of these influencers blaming trolls for every negative thing that happens to them.

I am not even sure what happened, never saw the AD myself, but just wondering how trolling gets an AD pulled lol
it doesn’t.

St Tropez were obviously made aware of her past misdemeanours and then wanted the ad taken down. She would have been asked to remove the advert and video.

Reactions: 13
Yes, but if she's done the work as per the brief Whaler will still have to pay her if it was the company that decided to pull the AD.

Reactions: 3
That trolling comment has annoyed me.....own up for once!!!
There was no trolling!
Me too. Her comments are limited so no could troll. She's that insignificant she doesn't even have a troll.

It's not coming from here, not one of us would condone that behaviour. But you would have the posts from your fake profiles here to quote and screenshot.

😂😂😂. I always ask but you never show the trolling Rebeggar, no screenshots, nothing. I'd be happy to seek them out and call them out, no problem. It's that simple. Trolling is out of order but so is lying and deception. It's feeling suspiciously like you're away to create a drama of lies once again. I'd stop and think that through, you've few lines of credibility as it is, don't look a fool. Remember the nasty witches at the vloggers retreat? Now, THAT'S the nearest to trolls.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So the St Trop ad got pulled? Well I never.....

Guess I must be a troll 🙋🏽‍♀️ 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
she doesn’t get paid regardless though.

Ad goes live
She invoices the company or Whalar - whoever the job came from
She gets paid in the next pay run - less her fee to Whalar

it doesn’t.

St Tropez were obviously made aware of her past misdemeanours and then wanted the ad taken down. She would have been asked to remove the advert and video.
Exactly!
No ad gets removed because of trolling.

Reactions: 10
I don't care if she gets paid or not. The whole industry is screwed. We will never know. But there's not been one ad NOT pulled since lift gate has there? It will never go away.
But I'd like to know EXACTLY why the ad was pulled.

Reactions: 17
Yes, but if she's done the work as per the brief Whaler will still have to pay her if it was the company that decided to pull the AD.
Unlikely if they've got a clause saying she's got to not bring disrepute to the brand.

Reactions: 10
It will get to a point though where Whalar will drop her - and then where does she go?

I guess she could call up Brummy Mummy’s wee manager and join his agency..... 👍😁

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It's so unlikely it was trolling think of all the comments she just deletes because she doesnt like it even the ones who arent trolling

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.