Mrs Meldrum #76 Be kind says Reb, be Kinder says Lee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread, just in time for Rebecca poor me post #202

It’s so unfair that Caroline Flack, a TV presenter and well known celebrity who sadly took her own life is getting so much attention and sympathy.....

what’s a girl to do to get some of that attention here 🙄

TROLL POST!!

Continue here. Title thanks to @MrBull

View attachment 86207

• Haha
Reactions: 22
After the first post Rebecca put up I quickly searched CF followers and could see neither Lee nor Rebecca there. Later in the day someone commented that they did indeed follow her so I looked again and this time they came up. My first look had CF followers at 2.6m and by the time I looked later it had risen to 2.7 m so unless I completely missed them first time round, they possibly followed AFTER her suicide along with 100K other people.
I cracked a wry smile at "this is not about me.....but"
Rebecca, If this has hit you as hard as you allege and you have been scared to look at your phone, why are you still subjecting yourself and your children to this. A mothers basic instinct is to protect yet you have created for each of your children a potentially damaging internet footprint that is enormous and out of control.
You have a choice, they do not.
Do not use someone else's tragedy for engagement, it is causing you more bad press.
Make your girls your priority and give them back what is their legal right.... their privacy.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
I think we should all as a mark of respect (to our own sanity and blood pressures).... Sign off from this thread for a few days.. It's just all a bit 'meh' and predictable now isn't it? Quiet and sulky prior to solo parenting.... The lead up getting longer and longer....... But using someone's tragic suicide and complex life for engagement has sickened me 🤢 I'm really struggling with it, I am shocked but not surprised at how far she's gone.

On a lighter note ..I'm loving the celeb secrets thread at the moment I've learnt so much! 😂....I might go there and play for a while.... Rebeggar would miss us bastards... Imagine if her thread didn't move? Just got further and further into the oblivion of threads? ..... 🙄....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Honestly if putting your life online resulted in you feeling suicidal, why the duck would you put your 3 daughters lives online? 🤯

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 85
@Lookingglass Mrs M has mentioned it a few times since the weekend (Albeit ramped up to a whole new level tonight). Although I know a lot of them have been at it!

Honestly if putting your life online resulted in you feeling suicidal, why the duck would you put your 3 daughters lives online? 🤯
100% this.

Reactions: 17
🎶🎶🎶🎶. Anyone want to join in with some community singing to cheer us up? 🎶🎶🎶🎶

Sing hosanna anyone??
A wee bit of Norah Jones?
Spandau ballet - Gold?

Whilst the bleeping ship is sinking, what song will be played?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
On a lighter note ..I'm loving the celeb secrets thread at the moment I've learnt so much! 😂....I might go there and play for a while.... Rebeggar would miss us bastards... Imagine if her thread didn't move? Just got further and further into the oblivion of threads? ..... 🙄....
It’s a belter. The humour is on point over there too. Have had a right laugh at some of the (less serious) gossip!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yes!! Exactly this!!!!

(it’s because she’s an attention seeking douche)

Reactions: 9
I just posted this. Because you all know on here how strongly I feel about it all. Similar to what I DM’d her but edited
Comments now limited on her post - I hope many many people read your post before she deleted it.
Thankyou for having the courage to post as I am sure her actions over the last few days have hurt so many people who may not be able to find the strength to stand up to her xx

Reactions: 23
Becca loves trivialising mental health issues. Depression can be cured with a mug of Hot tea and a jumper and people commit suicide because of online trolls.
My sibling very narrowly survived a suicide attempt last year after a blood transfusion and is left with permanent weakness and reduced movement in the hands. Even as a sibling I can't understand all the reasons behind it yet Becca knows what was going on in a strangers head.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Call my cynical, but I wouldn't put it past old Reb's to use the old "poor me, I've been in the same position as Caroline, and my life has been unbearable at times" to try and claw back some new followers, as her channel appears to be collapsing under her feet because of how crap it's become of late. She's secretly hoping that that last post of hers with the "poor me" will be shared all over Instagram and give her some kudos 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 24
She deletes anyone not singing her praises. She can't take any criticism at all, even constructive. She just wants to surround herself with fawning yes people

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.