Mrs Meldrum #76 Be kind says Reb, be Kinder says Lee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrsmeldrum# 77 an estate next me, where'll I walk Berteee?,commonors and tattle bastards near me n Lee.. HELP Daddeee😫

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Had a wonderful walk & chat with a friend today from Banchory. I mentioned Mrs M and first she looked puzzled and then said 'oh the one with the PO box at the Business Centre - she comes across as a bit simple and he's just a sleazy jumped up twit ' I snorted my carry-out coffee !
Did they elaborate why sleazy?

Thourght their taxes linked to parents address
P0 box at business centre.

The meldrums.... couple of mins in shes up stairs doing her make up while the 3 kids are down stairs doing breakfast by themself .... can you no do your make up downstairs ti supervise them ???
Wow when she is in her pink jumper before going for the trip to the dog shop etc how red are puppy's hands and wee nose .. surely if your in a house they shouldn't be like that .
Like how on the day she said she seen friends who your mum 😂
Then she goes oh I phoned my mum to come over for an hour to watch the kids till she went to the gym and she said no ... shotdown well you know she wasnt happy about that ... and then she moans she cant get to the gym when poppy is at nursery because theres not enough time .. erm what you walk your dog 17.5 mins a day what else you doing other than snuggling and drinking tea
How dare her mum say no to babysitting the kids.
Poppy does 2 full days nursery
She goes for an hour maybe 1.5 with drive there and back.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When Now her hoppy has gone tits up, she can get a job in the hotel being built next door.

* Making hot cups of tea?
* Laundry?
* Tidying bedrooms?
* Children's Entertainer?
* Cooking?

I mean, she’s got form and she’ll need the pennies to buy the kids sweets, after all.
💁🏼‍♀️👌🏼😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Can You imagine Beggy working in a hotel kitchen... Sweaty straw hair plastered to her face... Chef shouting at her at the pass.. Her flinging plates at dinners in a huff in the restaurant... And working in the children's club😝😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The views are getting dire aren't they? It's a far bigger problem than tattle now and I'm glad, Im sick of this forum getting the blame for continual tit, dishonest and greedy content. The latest vlog title doesn't inspire people to look further and it will have put people off but the vlog wasn't as bad as some. The embarrassment of begging for a Bertie coat though 😴.... Anyone else thing her mother is a bloody sap? I've loved the news of the nearby development, serves the stuck up snobby arseholes right. I noticed some comments before I watched about vlog content and I thought, she's obviously asking. There's a piece to camera the same as she put on stories, uninspired, lost her mojo blah blah etc. It's been obvious for a while, she's even admitting it and comments reflect that. Give it up or give it a break, it's only greed that's keeping it going. Time out to reevaluate is now required.

When Now her hoppy has gone tits up, she can get a job in the hotel being built next door.

* Making hot cups of tea?
* Tidying bedrooms?
* Children's Entertainer?
* Cooking?

I mean, she’s got form and she’ll need the pennies to buy the kids sweets, after all.
💁🏼‍♀️👌🏼😂
Thought the same, jobs for the pair of them. Her head of housekeeping, him head of holes on the golf course ... In all seriousness though there's opportunities there for someone with a business /travel degree and experience in social media and knowledge of local area. Short commute to work. Beggy, I'm serious about that suggestion. It's a local business, unless they think you're a cocunt also. 👍

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Her “content” is pure tit in a glass.
it’s DIRE.

it’s actually embarrassing that she’s still putting out this tit. Has she no self respect at all??????

Reactions: 10
Did they elaborate why sleazy?

Thourght their taxes linked to parents address
P0 box at business centre.

How dare her mum say no to babysitting the kids.
Poppy does 2 full days nursery
She goes for an hour maybe 1.5 with drive there and back.
The registered office changed from her parents house to the business centre in Oct 2018. So when she moved into murder mansion.

Reactions: 3
Maybe I’m missing something but surely if you don’t work, it’s the weekend, you have children and it snows that’s a good fun thing?!! You could even vlog it!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.