Mrs Meldrum #75 Mrs Meldrum Lady of Murder Mansion and Monarch of the Hounds!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You watch her have an air wrap in one of her videos soon.
I have one and it’s good but not worth the price tag and I brought mine with a discount.

Reactions: 8
What was the point in the vlog she uploaded to the Mrs Meldrum channel last night? It was more or less the same shite that was in the other “day in the life of a family of 5” that they uploaded on the Meldrums channel a few days ago, no?
10 minutes of her talking shite/brushing her hair/putting make up on - yawn.
footage of her squawking at the dog in that ridiculous baby voice, trying to force him to perform for the camera (“wave Bertie, wave! Show them you can wave!”) he’s a DOG. (Also Rebecca, dogs don’t need washed very often at all - your mother should know that.)
Poppy being made to talk for the camera.... sorry, as cute as she is, it’s just boring....
Footage of her doing the bleeping laundry....... yawnnnnnnnn.

I dunno who the duck thinks 30minutes of this bile is interesting. It’s just boring, repetitive,mundane crap. What is the point?????

Reactions: 21
Sorry but why is she showing 104,000 people a video of herself in her pants and pyjamas down at her ankles?!??!! Christ alive. Some people will do anything for followers. Are we supposed to be watching her super cute puppy doing something he’s not meant to be doing but not getting told off for? Or admiring her beautiful toned and suddenly tanned legs?! Oh and please affiliate link those pjs please mrs m!
That, even for her, is some bleeping cringe tit. How embarrassing. Imagine your MUM doing that!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think as a rule, food pictures need filters but I’m afraid there is no filter that can fix that “breakfast”.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry but why is she showing 104,000 people a video of herself in her pants and pyjamas down at her ankles?!??!! Christ alive. Some people will do anything for followers. Are we supposed to be watching her super cute puppy doing something he’s not meant to be doing but not getting told off for? Or admiring her beautiful toned and suddenly tanned legs?! Oh and please affiliate link those pjs please mrs m!
She will be crying in a few weeks about her Feral dog because she is doing exactly the same with him as she did with Poppy encouraging defiance fir what she thinks is cute content she deserves all she gets ...

Reactions: 14
The curious incident of the dog and the pyjama bottoms 🤔 Don’t doubt the prince of puppies may have tried to chew the drawstring but to pull them all the way down....no no no. Luckily we didn’t catch her snatch, that delight was all Bertie Boy’s! Lee was probably seething that the dog gets to see more of Rebecca’s fanny than he does lately 🤢 These two crack me up 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
"I just don't have time to clean the pigs out everyday". YESSSS you bloody do!!! .. Instead of lazing under a blanket on the sofa, umpteen cups of tea.. get off yr lazy ars e and care for the pets you chose to bloody well get... You are the inconvenience NOT them. I don't get ONE tea break as a teacher all bloody day... 😠 give them to the rspca to be rehomed because you are not caring for those animals you waste of grid space.
It’s actually much easier to do it everyday takes 5/10 mins because it’s not getting filthy and much nicer for the pigs , what else has she got to do ? Apart from pulling down her pants and blaming the dog 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She will be crying in a few weeks about her Feral dog because she is doing exactly the same with him as she did with Poppy encouraging defiance fir what she thinks is cute content she deserves all she gets ...
Imagine if he chews through her dubarrys, or even worse, her gym leggings! 😱😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How does anyone find her relatable? She had Monday and Tuesday to “mooch” about and go for coffee and now she has buggered off into Aberdeen with her Mum for the day whilst the kids are off on holiday then apparently going out tonight leaving the kids again?
I am all for getting a couple of hours to do abit of shopping or go to appointments once in a while but that is all she ever seems to do.
Lee has his downsides but I can imagine the kids are having a great time without her being there.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Her mum has dragged her into town to return something to John Lewis (conveniently scoping out more must haves for the wish list). You're 30 years old ffs, it is 1st day of mid term and YOU ARE ALSO A MUM!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The offshore thing.....

We have many friends who work offshore and my husband has had many opportunities to do so. We’ve chosen not to.

My husband works long hours. But he’s home every night to see our kids and never misses a birthday or Christmas morning, he can go to school assemblies and football classes. Our friends have bigger houses, nicer cars and more holidays. But I prefer our set up.

I’m on my own a lot with the kids but I just get on with it. They have chosen this lifestyle. He’s not out fighting a war, saving lives or putting out fires! They want the money so either get on with it or change it!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.