Mrs Meldrum #72 Pretending to be Betty Crocker, they really are off their #kindlygifted rocker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title suggested by @MrsDimSum

Hey guyyyzzzz,

Rest your gym toned bum here and continue!
But don’t over exert yourself when posting a comment!

remember to take it slow guys, or you might just pass out with exhaustion 🙂
(and I don’t think we’re covered by insurance to get that CT scan and instagram worthy photo done 🤦‍♀️)

previous threads to read if you’re not feeling overwhelmed and exhausted.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I'm new here so Hi 🖐🖐🖐
I've just popped on to say how does this woman not have social services at her door on the regs????!!! Those girls standing on the counter, Coco Pop Waffle being left alone, indoors, eating, for all that time!!!!!! Disgraceful 🙄
I think Social Services have more serious cases to concern themselves with.......

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Hope everyone managed their 10 minute makeup to look as good as Mrs M this morning!
Covering up the retinol burns will take extra time though.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Hope everyone managed their 10 minute makeup to look as good as Mrs M this morning!
Covering up the retinol burns will take extra time though.
wonder how long it takes Lee to do his make up? Yknow, when he’s dressing up as Lee-Ann, his female alter ego.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Hey guyyyzzzz,

(and I don’t think we’re covered by insurance to get that CT scan and instagram worthy photo done 🤦‍♀️)

Oh wow! Thanks guyzzzzzzz! I would love to do a boomerang of my smug face supping a celebratory gin but it’s so puffy it barely fits on the screen!!

Seriously though, I am so, so honoured to have my title chosen, I am just a normal Mum to 2 kids and a dog (we had 3 kids but I swapped the feral on for a puppy)! Tattle is just a hoppy for me!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Hey guyyyzzzz,

Ummmm I don't suppose you have a link to the leggings while you're there hun? I'd look myself but I'm so so tired 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ummmm I don't suppose you have a link to the leggings while you're there hun? I'd look myself but I'm so so tired 😫
just about to do a swip up but I’m trying to find the heart monitor (and arrange an affiliate link) first!

I'm new here so Hi 🖐🖐🖐
I've just popped on to say how does this woman not have social services at her door on the regs????!!! Those girls standing on the counter, Coco Pop Waffle being left alone, indoors, eating, for all that time!!!!!! Disgraceful 🙄
Can we keep it slightly realistic, Rebecca drives me mental but those kids are in no way abused, they are not in danger, she’s not a bad neglectful mum (despite being consumed with tiredness daily, to the point she needs to be hospitalised 🤣😂)

We can call her out on her tit but comments like this take it to another level.

Educate yourself on what type of cases SS deal with daily before making comments like this. 😬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71
I agree. She’s faaaaaaar from mother of the year and takes risks I would never dream of but they’re not a case for social services. Statements like this kind of feed into the troll line I think.
I do think there needs to be a service set up dedicated to looking after children exposed online, in the same way there is regulations about child actors, model, etc.

Reactions: 42
I'm new here so Hi 🖐🖐🖐
Are you for real??

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just watched the latest vlog. Telling that Lee decided to not be featured. Also I'm heartened to see that Bertie appears to be well loved and happy. I've got to be honest but I found the closing scene of him and Saf very touching.

Reactions: 6
I agree. She’s faaaaaaar from mother of the year and takes risks I would never dream of but they’re not a case for social services. Statements like this kind of feed into the troll line I think.
I do think there needs to be a service set up dedicated to looking after children exposed online, in the same way there is regulations about child actors, model, etc.
Agreed. I think they are damaging their relationship with their kids, by selling their childhoods including Poppy's birth, for cash to fund their lifestyles. I think that's true for all these family/mummy vloggers, although the Meldrums are up there with some of the worst ones in my opinion.

However I think there are much worse cases that SS need to deal with, before 'moving on' to these vloggers. I presume there hasn't been much in the way of research into how this industry will impact these kids, so theres not a lot external bodies could do anyway. It's down to the parents, and unfortunately they can't see/don't care that they could be genuinely hurting their kids by doing things this way.

There are 'mummy' vloggers who seem to manage to minimise the impact on their kids. Don't shove them out for every ad, and dont film their every waking (and sleeping) moment. The focus is on them being a mum and their struggles and trials, with a little bit of kid content, which I think is a bit more balanced. I enjoy the camaraderie with these kind of instagrammers/vloggers because as a single mum without a lot of friends with kids, it's nice to feel like other people get it. So I'm not saying that it all 100% horrible and needs to be shut down (that would be hypocritical) , although I personally wouldn't put my son out their as it scares the tit out of me 😂🙈

It is down to the fact that The Meldrums seem to be far removed from reality, and everything is for the gram and to keep the gravy train going.

Those wee girls aren't 'neglected' although we are starting to see Poppy being left out for the dog, and the girls are being encouraged to treat her like 'the feral one' that her parents call her which could be impactful in later years. 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Are you for real??
No I think @Bertie Bassett is Lee or Reb poking the jellyfish because they had to shut down that fake instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Oh wow! Thanks guyzzzzzzz! I would love to do a boomerang of my smug face supping a celebratory gin but it’s so puffy it barely fits on the screen!!

Seriously though, I am so, so honoured to have my title chosen, I am just a normal Mum to 2 kids and a dog (we had 3 kids but I swapped the feral on for a puppy)! Tattle is just a hoppy for me!
Great title 👍😊

• Heart
Are you for real??
Agreed. I think they are damaging their relationship with their kids, by selling their childhoods including Poppy's birth, for cash to fund their lifestyles. I think that's true for all these family/mummy vloggers, although the Meldrums are up there with some of the worst ones in my opinion.

However I think there are much worse cases that SS need to deal with, before 'moving on' to these vloggers. I presume there hasn't been much in the way of research into how this industry will impact these kids, so theres not a lot external bodies could do anyway. It's down to the parents, and unfortunately they can't see/don't care that they could be genuinely hurting their kids by doing things this way.

There are 'mummy' vloggers who seem to manage to minimise the impact on their kids. Don't shove them out for every ad, and dont film their every waking (and sleeping) moment. The focus is on them being a mum and their struggles and trials, with a little bit of kid content, which I think is a bit more balanced. I enjoy the camaraderie with these kind of instagrammers/vloggers because as a single mum without a lot of friends with kids, it's nice to feel like other people get it. So I'm not saying that it all 100% horrible and needs to be shut down (that would be hypocritical) , although I personally wouldn't put my son out their as it scares the tit out of me 😂🙈

It is down to the fact that The Meldrums seem to be far removed from reality, and everything is for the gram and to keep the gravy train going.

Those wee girls aren't 'neglected' although we are starting to see Poppy being left out for the dog, and the girls are being encouraged to treat her like 'the feral one' that her parents call her which could be impactful in later years. 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

No I think @Bertie Bassett is Lee or Reb poking the jellyfish because they had to shut down that fake instagram.
I did wonder if this was ‘bettytatcrocker’

Reactions: 12
I personally ( only my opinion mind) do think Reb is neglectful of her girls, she often leaves ( on the vlogs) Poppy alone eating/indoors/downstairs on her own for quite a long period of time, whilst she is drying her hair or out in the garden, she allows her to wander of into the open driveway, this was last summer so P was only 2, it takes a second for something to happen. She chooses to put herself out there as a ‘mummy vlogger’ and earns money as a business from it, so I will judge her on it. 🤷🏻‍♀️ The laws in this country are dreadful by not protecting all these poor little inocent souls from having their privacy completely exploited.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh @Mabelrose i agree.
One of the first things that stood out when I started watching her was that she was upstairs getting ready for what seemed like a LONG time (drying & styling hair, make up, etc) while her very young children were eating or playing alone downstairs. She is neglectful of their safety and I don’t know why more sheep haven’t questioned things like this or Poppy toddling around their ‘big’ garden alone at 1!!! 😱

I think this was a Meldrum trying to get a reaction.....once again these Tattle Bastards rise to the occasion with sensible replies and safety concerns for THEIR children!

Reactions: 12

Forget the boomerang you need to do a full vlog of you folding washing, pretending to clean your house by just hoovering round stuff, forcing your children to dance with you in the kitchen whilst you screech a religious song of your choice, talk a lot about how you’re busy and tired, eyefuck yourself at every opportunity, remember to speak to your inconveniences when on camera and then at the end “editing Mrs DimSum” can jump in to mention your title was chosen on tattle. Finish the vlog off with the clickbait title “EXCITING NEWS!!” and there you are - you’re a mummy blogger!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s been spotted at gymnastics with feral P. Sure we’ll get an update about how she’s so so exhausted later on
Is Bertie boy allowed to do gymnastics?
Is that the so so expensive music beats gym class.
Least she's not ditched all extra curricular I suppose but she will be so so tired and he's has to appointment to squeeze in also.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.