Mrs Meldrum #71 Asda, Amazon, children, dog: smashed it...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On a slightly superficial note, have you noticed she’s selected her best jammies to wear?! 😂 if I was THAT unwell, I honestly wouldn’t care which pair I was wearing and lets face it, we all know these are the “show jammies”! 😂
I’d imagine most people rushed to hospital wouldn’t even have their pyjamas... the plot thickens

Reactions: 15
Rumour is Bertie Meldrum has got the local digger dog to help him escape down Lee's hole. Cases are packed, but yes travelling light leaving any gifted tit behind. He's had enough of performing at Meldrum Towers and all the drama.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The hospital selfie?! Aye right that was for the girls. Definitely for the ‘gram. This whole sorry situation just get worse and worse. I’m cringing beyond belief for the pair of them. How on Earth can they expect to be taken seriously after this.
[/QUOTE Exactly! If it was for the girls why have you felt the need to post it now?! I’ve never seen anything like it. Just when you think they can’t get any worse 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I’d imagine most people rushed to hospital wouldn’t even have their pyjamas... the plot thickens
She packed them the night before when Lee approached his bosses for a return flight. ✈🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I can’t get over how well she looks in that video! She looks healthier than I look on a daily basis 🤣 Well, besides from the hair of course hers is fried and mine rarely see’s heat and never see’s hair dye

Reactions: 13
I can’t get over how well she looks in that video! She looks healthier than I look on a daily basis 🤣 Well, besides from the hair of course hers is fried and mine rarely see’s heat and never see’s hair dye
She is the healthiest looking ‘ meant to be’ anemic person I have ever seen 😂

She is bleeping loving all of this.
Tattlers feeling sorry for her this morning, views up on YouTube, sympathy from sheep, everyone fawning over her and the chance of bollocksy bill staying home and becoming a slave again.
She is a ridiculous excuse for a wife, mother and influencer.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Christ, lee been gone 3 days and she can’t cope.
She is ridiculous.

Why doesn’t she practice what she preaches in her patronising “10 tips” videos..... might have helped her from feeling a bit faint whilst letting the dog out. And all this could have been avoided if she did what the doc told her months ago??!! Take your bloody iron tablets woman!

Can’t get over Lee coming off the rig for this. Her family literally live next door?!!!!! 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 17
That dog is so gone, poor thing. "I just had to put my health first guys, it wasn't fair on him"

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Just stating the fact she was probably still in her pjs as (she says) this was not long after she woke up. Still ridiculous the way they’ve handled this the pair of them! Like a pair of teens!

Reactions: 14
Last time I was in a&e i had appendicitis and ended up having it out the next morning. The last thing on my mind was selfies. It was agony and I was vomiting all night. Anyone well enough to take selfies upon arrival really needs to go home! Imagine being in the cubical sat next to them taking pictures?! I told my hubby to go home and be with my girls as I wanted him with them and in all honesty wanted to rest. What a pair of plonkers!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.