Mrs Meldrum #71 Asda, Amazon, children, dog: smashed it...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DLP, food bank, lift gate: hashed it.

I think this was one of the highest voted suggestions from @Foolmeonce and we were way over so I went ahead!

She’s so so bleeping happy and content she knocked herself out then. 🤦‍♀️

Always 👏 drama 👏 with 👏 Rebecca

continue here!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I assume “seizure like symptoms” means she had an Aura as they are common in migraines and seizures 🤷🏻‍♀️ No need to make a drama just say: I had a migraine and it made me unwell as they are grim!

Reactions: 21
I assume “seizure like symptoms” means she had an Aura as they are common in migraines and seizures 🤷🏻‍♀️ No need to make a drama just say: I had a migraine and it made me unwell as they are grim!
She would sound like a tit saying she phoned a ambulance for a migraine so has to embellish it

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I did think panic attack too (cant quote previous as threads closed). I know we are all being arm chair doctors here but that’s what happens when you share detailed health issues publicly

Reactions: 18
She would sound like a tit saying she phoned a ambulance for a migraine so has to embellish it
She also didn’t really need to apologise for not posting for one day. Could have just posted from this morning with no mention of what happened yesterday. Some things can remain personal, shame she doesn’t realise this

• Heart
Reactions: 51
She also didn’t really need to apologise for not posting for one day. Could have just posted from this morning with no mention of what happened yesterday. Some things can remain personal, shame she doesn’t realise this
It’s like people who check in on Facebook at the hospital or children’s hospital no need . My sons been admitted 4 times in the last 18 months my main concern is him not posting on Facebook or the gram

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I did think panic attack too (cant quote previous as threads closed). I know we are all being arm chair doctors here but that’s what happens when you share detailed health issues publicly
I don't work In medical profession lol at arm chair doctors it's hard not to have an opinion when they put so much out there even asking for followers for medical advice.
I am not doubting something happened yesterday and she probably had lots tests and under observation .
However use of seizures is worrying development.
Self care is more than about nails hair and gym.
She's solo parenting 3 kids 1 dog and 2 piggies she does need to ensure she fit and healthy to do that.
It's I guess either iron related or given her extensive stories about anxiety could have been a panic attack as it was weekend everyone was at home and she felt overwhelmed.

Reactions: 10
Attempting to moderate, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
I do hope she will feel better soon!

Comment edited by moderator
To all members.
Please stop telling people what they can and can’t say, Mrs Meldrum is a business, she puts her life online every day, if anyone is triggered reading speculation on what’s happened, avoid the thread for a while

Last edited by a moderator:
Disclaimer: I can't stand Mrs Meldrum and am not defending her but......
A similar thing happened to my husband. Absolutely blinding headache, flashing lights, inability to walk .... completely of nowhere and came on in seconds. He was at a Premier League football match and it was the St John's Ambulance he insisted he was 'blue lighted' to hospital. He had the same treatment, CT Scan etc. He has since admitted he didn't think he would get out of the ground alive.

Google Thunderclap Headache.

I'm pretty sure the Ambulance crew that attended Reb would not have sent her on to hospital if they didn't think it was necessary.

Reactions: 22
Collapsing with your children around must not have been a nice experience at all in a moment of panic. I dont think its fair to comment on a persons health in a negative way, especially when it could have been a serious matter. I do hope she will feel better soon!
I'm pretty sure her mum would have also been there at the time. If your feeling unwell you go and lie down away from the kids, unless the attack came on very suddenly the kids wouldn't have seen very much.

Reactions: 3
Collapsing with your children around must not have been a nice experience at all in a moment of panic. I dont think its fair to comment on a persons health in a negative way, especially when it could have been a serious matter. I do hope she will feel better soon!
If you post every detail of your life including your health you can’t expect people on a gossip site not to comment . Maybe Rebecca should learn to keep some things private

Reactions: 33
She may drop bombshells and then go quiet to wind us all up too you know, as well as invite concerned messages from fans. Not saying nothing happened but this could be what she does after the event.

Reactions: 10
Can’t believe I am going to stick up for Becca.......

If a family member had unexplained, out of nowhere ‘seizure like symptoms’ I guarantee most people would call an ambulance

Seizure ‘like’ symptoms is a very real terminology that medical staff will write in patients notes.

A cannula can be used for taking bloods especially in the A&E setting.

If this had happened to anyone of us I am sure our partners/husbands would come home from work .... so if Meld is on his way, it is totally understandable.

Just to clarify, I do think she overdramatised this!! 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Can’t believe I am going to stick up for Becca.......

If a family member had unexplained, out of nowhere ‘seizure like symptoms’ I guarantee most people would call an ambulance

Seizure ‘like’ symptoms is a very real terminology that medical staff will write in patients notes.

A cannula can be used for taking bloods especially in the A&E setting.

If this had happened to anyone of us I am sure our partners/husbands would come home from work .... so if Meld is on his way, it is totally understandable.

Just to clarify, I do think she overdramatised this!! 😬
I think everyone here thinks some of this happened and everyone wishes her well.
Can Lee suddenly quickly easily leave rig if it's family emergency?
She has her parents next door . Lots local chums.
Lee's mum might go over and support I guess.
She could have just said sorry for break feeling unwell not all the details.

Reactions: 5
and I’m sitting here thinking my ICO complaint has finally got to her and she had a panic attack.
Hope she’s not lying and hope she’s okay and also hope her CHILDREN didn’t see anything.
she’s lucky she has a lot of support around her. If only she would take advise from doctors and friends.

Reactions: 19
I think everyone here thinks some of this happened and everyone wishes her well.
Can Lee suddenly quickly easily leave rig if it's family emergency?
She has her parents next door . Lots local chums.
Lee's mum might go over and support I guess.
She could have just said sorry for break feeling unwell not all the details.
Yes you can leave the rig for a emergency , my sons dad came home when I went into early labour

And If I fainted and had adequate family support I would not call my husband home from offshore

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Yes my Dad worked on the rigs and they will do all they can to get you off the rig for emergencies ..... obviously it doesn’t happen instantly 🚁

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.