Mrs Meldrum #70 The Selldrums new cash cow is Bertie the F1 cockapoo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still think Kates puppy is way cutier, Bertie is massive! Nothing against the poor dog, in face feel sorry for him!
The colouring is not what I expected her to get! I thought she was heading towards this colouring!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Can you really imagine her scraping dog tit off the garden patio.???.. Or picking up on their walks??!!😆 no way jose! In the woods she 'll just leave it... The poor pooch once the novelty wears off will be dumped at mummy cannon when pat the prats away. Stupid woman. Greedy grubs thought you were saving for a kitchen cos the kitchen you redid( sorry lied about and someone else did it as it was physically impossible do it with the minimal pics you showed, liar burning arse onfire) is just not good enough... Have you not read people on here grubby who have detailed just how much dogs cost each month.????God help it if that poor dog ever needs an operation or ingoing treatments😭
She can't even be bothered to pick up Poppy's tit ! chucks the nappy out the window and leaves it,doubt she'll pick up after the dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lee looks tired and stressed. The dog doesn't look happy either. I would put money on the Meldrums divorcing before 40. Very few couples who get together so young survive their 30s together

Reactions: 21
New here. Lurked for ages and this puppy business has sent me over the edge.

Bertie is adorable. He's a beautiful living creature that deserves the best possible start in life. He's already been rejected once and that's obviously due to some idiot buying him as a gift for Christmas and then being returned to the shady breeder.

I reckon Rebecca had a proper breakdown over the weekend following the, to be fair, nasty behaviour by the Mean Girls Fest.

Mummy and Daddy couldn't get her a new kitchen quickly enough to make her better so Bertie came into the picture. Lee is silently simmering about being overruled.

I know I'm not going to be the only one keeping a very close eye on Berties wellbeing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Lee looks tired and stressed. The dog doesn't look happy either. I would put money on the Meldrums divorcing before 40. Very few couples who get together so young survive their 30s together
I wouldn’t. He is trapped by the money that her family have. No way would he choose to go and to be honest I wouldn’t fancy rebeccas chances of finding someone who would be her slave so she isn’t going to go either.

Reactions: 13
I do feel sorry for lee. I’m saying it as it is. Im
not a massive fan of his but he has talked sense before & unfortunately she wears the trousers. He was happy at their old house for instance.

I can only imagine him looking forward to going back to work. The meldrums have come back because of the dog. Sorry puppy. 😒

Reactions: 9
I wouldn’t. He is trapped by the money that her family have. No way would he choose to go and to be honest I wouldn’t fancy rebeccas chances of finding someone who would be her slave so she isn’t going to go either.
I don’t think it’s the money trapping him, it’s the kids. I don't like the man, never have, I think he is an attention seeking, slightly creepy, annoying head but I do think he adores his kids (apart from the putting them on line of course for any weirdo to see). Grabby would 100% use them as a weapon against him if he were to leave

Reactions: 16
“It’s a bit cold in Scotland” why the duck is she talking like Bernie just stepped off a plane fresh from LA. Am I missing something Reb thought he was born in Aberdeen cause it’s bleeping baltic here too. She’s seriously got tickets on not only on herself but on her pedigree Heinz 57 varieties dog now too. Only Edgy could speak to a dog like it’s the most wonderful thing but yet actually detest her own kids it’s a bleeping joke now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t think it’s the money trapping him, it’s the kids. I don't like the man, never have, I think he is an attention seeking, slightly creepy, annoying head but I do think he adores his kids (apart from the putting them on line of course for any weirdo to see). Grabby would 100% use them as a weapon against him if he were to leave
Take it Lees a favourite of yours then :)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
His poor fake smile, Rebby forced you to post that Lee? I'm starting to feel quite sorry for Lee 😯
he actually looks like a grandad here I had to double look thought he did one of those ages filters!!!!! What the hell how is he in his 30s!! More like 40s xx

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh Rebecca.....this type of attitude and response is exactly why you are no longer living the high life of 20 ads a day. I’d be having words with my 16 year old niece about they responses, never mind a 30 year old mother of 3!!!

Jo Runs take a bow 👏🏼

Reb you basically write the CMA complaints yoirsejd

*yourself

Attachments

Reactions: 12
I agree the kids too but no way would lee leave the money behind either. He has benefitted from holidays and loads of free things and loves the “fame”

Reactions: 6
I do wonder how much more can Lee take

No 3rd child they have one
Not keen on that house they move there and mortgaged up to eyeballs.
Constantly doing everything when he's home
Hardly sees his own family .
Reb and cannons dictate everything and so different from his own upbringing.
Now going behind his back over the dog
I expect he does most of piggie work as she got bored of them quick.
She's constantly spending and he's stuck off shore.
The house is always a mess.
She's flirtatious with other men.
Also always putting him down and talking to him like he's tit.
Some freinds have distanced themselves.
Wonder if bunker boys are still best mates.
Not seen nanny hardy in ages.

Reactions: 11
Oh Rebecca.....this type of attitude and response is exactly why you are no longer living the high life of 20 ads a day. I’d be having words with my 16 year old niece about they responses, never mind a 30 year old mother of 3!!!

Jo Runs take a bow 👏🏼

*yourself
Note she’s put “as you were” at the end of her crappy reply em your not Liam Gallagher love 😂😂. Well we’ve all just decided she’s pissed us right off here in the office today with her self righteousness she’s the hot topic of hate on 2 floors 😂and Kazza hen I wish you’d button it as well you old, wrinkly gobshite. My boss asked us how one girl makes everyone so raged up so a colleague showed him a video where he heard Lee and went “aye fair enough”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Jo Runs take a bow 👏🏼

*yourself
Note, not a comfortable blanket, warm or even cosy but expensive!
Also, Becky doesn’t actually say he has a bed too.
I bet she’ll be advertising that dog camera next...she can track the dog like they do the lovely bearded postie!

Reactions: 14
View attachment 72113

AS YOU WERE!! 😂 she’s hard as nails her, obviously thinks she’s the Liam Gallagher of Inchmarlo!!
There really should be a library file with all these screenshots in them of her snarky responses and shutting people down. Let us remember that this a Company Director commenting on her Business Social Media Platform which is public. This same Company Director is approaching other businesses to use her for promotions and pay her a fee to highlight their products on the very same platform.

Not exactly professional. It will take quite a lot to beat the wonderful MP4 clip of the boomerang two fingers but all these snide and sarky comments when collectively presented portray an image of an immature and unprofessional Company Director who has the potential to taint any product she promotes.

If my mother weighed in on my business social media I would be mortified.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.