Mrs Meldrum #70 The Selldrums new cash cow is Bertie the F1 cockapoo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 72091View attachment 72092
These influencers always play the jealousy card

Isn’t it really tragic that Rebecca & apparently her old bag of a mother are so obsessed with tattle that they are constantly reading this thread (hi ladies, we see youuuuuuu!!!!) and are spending their time posting catty replies on Instagram for the benefit of tattle.....
Seriously, ladies, get a life eh. You are just embarrassing yourselves.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Definitely been beggy has been crying that melds is leaving her again how will she cope on her own , the youtube is failing she has no content.. the other instagrammers have forgotten to invite her on the weekend away and been taking the piss out her . ma cannon has taken pity on her soo she has taken her ti get the dog she has gone home and surprised lee and the kids .( surely it would be viewing gold her lee and the kids going to see and take home the pup not just her and her ma ) . She shows up dont worry melds I'll do absolutely everything for him you wont need to do anything this could also be your ticket to get back off the rig.
Poppy will be 3 come summer so will be entitled to school nursery( maybe I know in my area she would) place so there will just be beggy... maybe it was getting to the stage where she was being told maybe she should get a job with all her free time . Ah il get a dog wont need ti work ( not that she will ever get a job like normal people ) someone will always need to be there for the dog

Reactions: 14
Who buys a puppy but not a bed or even a blanket for it (that’s Poppy’s Joolz pram blanket). She’s obviously waiting to be gifted absolutely everything 🤬🤬🤬
dogs, especially pups like to be cosy in a small bed not on the toddlers blanket on a cold wooden floor

Reactions: 13
Where is his bed?

Also found the perfect emoji for the face she was pulling this morning 🤓

Honestly the woman is deluded, it's an animal not a child 🤨 cuddle my baby 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If she was a professional business then I’d suggest she shouldn’t speak to people like she is. How awful are her comments, acting like a childish little girl!!
It’s disgusting behaviour. Either ignore it or answer it politely.

Reactions: 17
View attachment 72091View attachment 72092
These influencers always play the jealousy card
I wonder if Karen always told Rebecca in her childhood that whenever there were any disagreements or arguments among friends or teachers that they were just jealous of her?

If, in my thirties, people kept raising concerns about my actions and choices, I’d be having a long hard look at that and trying to reflect on why people were questioning my actions. I can’t think of any incidents as an adult where people have flagged up my actions, because most of us, by then, have proven ourselves to be reliable, capable and competent.

Reactions: 27
You can pay to have search results changed I think. If she’s done that now I’m not sure why she left it so long other than a ‘New Year New Start’ mentality.
Her tattle threads still come up higher than her blog, Facebook and channel mum profile! 😄 But the racist stuff on here and in the press does seem to have slipped down. Mmmm. Maybe Whalar are behind that?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I liked some of what she said - and unlike Reb, she is pretty credible but I just can’t stand them whinging about what people think of them and about sites like tattle when the job brings them so many positives. She was a dentist before so I’m guessing influencing pays quite well for her - and she doesn’t have to poke about at people’s abscesses now! 😄
I liked some of what she said - and unlike Reb, she is pretty credible but I just can’t stand them whinging about what people think of them and about sites like tattle when the job brings them so many positives. She was a dentist before so I’m guessing influencing pays quite well for her - and she doesn’t have to poke about at people’s abscesses now! 😄
Who is this influencer ? Sorry I’ve got lost along the way!!

Has she swapped Lee for Bertie? Normally we get inundated with footage of the strawberry blonde idiot, but nada. Did lee not agree with the impulse purchase of an overpriced dog...? 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's a interesting marriage and I reckon their must be resentment and friction about not pulling weight/ keeping secrets and going against what they agreed on or wanted .

Reactions: 11
Funny how you don’t accuse followers of jealousy and tell them to seek joy elsewhere when you are begging for views on your family vlog or pleading to follow Lee’s Instagram.

I wonder if the dog was a Christmas present from Ma and Pa Cannon?
The guinea pigs were cute little starter pets but It’s time to move on to a dog now, an F1 at that. Maybe Bertie was shown all the many expensive cars on his tour of the village?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Who is this influencer ? Sorry I’ve got lost along the way!!
Come down to the woods. Rebecca shared her blog on stories earlier today about being an influencer, but has since deleted it. I suspect because CDTTW has suggested in that blog that all gifts are not actually gifts (like we didn’t know 🙄) and are taxable benefits.

Reactions: 13
Can someone please enlighten me about
the whole jabs situation? I don’t live in the UK and here in Germany puppies get their shots before 8 weeks (which is the earliest you should bring them home) and then their good to go on (short) walks etc.
Haven't had a puppy for 9 years but from memory it's so many weeks after their 2nd jabs so earliest is 12 weeks I think x

Reactions: 3
Does the dog have any belongings at all? Is it in the footwell on the school run still?

At least she’s splashed out on this amazing stimulating toy for him - a bleeping 🥕

D455F76E-B8FE-4230-ADCF-352C7B457ADC.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Love these comments. Jo Running is a legend
Do you notice how Beggy is feeling brave and gobby only because her mother is there commenting.

Also if she plans on doing up the kitchen and knocking down walls a puppy or young dog will be a nightmare to keep contained unless she locks it in a crate all day.

Reactions: 21
I follow her on Instagram and sometimes comment on her posts to see how interactive she is (not very).

I wonder if you’ll ever work out who I am Mrs M lol 😂 so hard not to like and comment on the posts calling her out I’m sure one day I’ll forget and get blocked.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.