Mrs Meldrum #70 The Selldrums new cash cow is Bertie the F1 cockapoo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s getting him a jumper?
My dog refuses any kind of clothing and refuses to leave the house. He won’t even go for a different colour dog harness.
And he’s got fur so is plenty warm enough even though we live in Scotland.
(Edit: sorry @Lars Guinard just saw your post and I had forgotten how cold their house is so he will need a jumper 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Rebecca is the biggest spoilt brat I have ever come across. Seriously love grow up. Adult.

Reactions: 11
Jesus she’s just so unrelatable I cant see what her followers could gain from her?
Puppy has been home for 2 days and already toilet trained, can follow commands, sleeping through the night etc. This is surely not the norm. I just hope her sheep don’t think that they should buy a pupper because she makes it seem so easy.
She’s an “influencer” and should encourage responsible pet buying and the truth about how difficult it is to raise a dog..

And I’ll never forgive the evil witch for that rant she did about the poor cat 😢

Reactions: 12
Her Mum’s an enabler. Explains a lot....

Quite embarrassing for Karen though, talking like it’s the norm to take a newly homed puppy that age to a coffee shop 🤦🏼‍♀️ to get it used to the big bad world. Yeah Karen. That’s the way to do it....
Enabler is a good word for Karen , pretentious snob fits well too ...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So is bertiemeldrum the Instagram page name??? She is utterly bleeping ridiculous. Guinea pigs are the cutest let's and she didn't give a flying duck about them and treated them with undeniable animal cruelty letting them freeze in the garage so long...and a tattler said she previously said she s not a pet person??!! When did the hypocritical wotsit say this out of interest?!!
It’s not animal cruelty keeping them in a garage, this is actually recommended in winter months that they are brought inside into an unused garage or conservatory. As long as they are protected from wind and rain and have plenty of straw and hay to snuggle into, they will be absolutely fine :)

Ma Cannon is calling him her grandpup now 🤛 🤛 🤛

Hahahaha oh mannnn

These people are bleeping pathetic arseholes.

Old Granny Cannon is as much of a brain dead moron as her thick as pig tit daughter.

What a joke. Great for a laugh on a rainy Tuesday- but imagine that being your life?!!!! What a sad sad sad little existence they have.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry for random questions
Never brought a dog
Is it normal to pick up that breed of puppy so quickly and impulsively like she appears to Have?
So breeders not have waitlist?
The fact it was returned is a worry.
I honestly don't think Lee knew.

Such a contrast to Katie ellison where all the kids drive to Suffolk to pick up the puppy..her puppy has loads things crate gardeners own room bed blanket they seemed fully planned and prepared.

There's something really odd about this puppy.
I think lees trying be please and I think mummy cannon brought it her to cheer her up.
She's so manic high. Do fans want to see her mix dog food in a bowl?

Also this could go same way Disney land paris went as she tried to lie and some if her fans had been and knew she was bill shitting.
The danger is the fans that are dog lovers will see through her crap.
The non animal lovers and non pet owners might turn off as they bloody bored of relentless dog content.
It might make some sheep open their eyes to what a impatient spoiled deceptive so and so she really is.
She lost relatability a while ago.

We still not heard how the architect went?

Reactions: 14
So Rebecca bought a returns puppy (sorry puppy) because she was so mad the cool kids all have puppies and Rebecca wanted a puppy 🤣😂🤣😂

and you know what Rebecca, the fucker that returned Bertie was probably a little bish like you who wanted a dog for Christmas and got bored.

how are the pigs Rebecca? not the dead one the other two? 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I think Granny Karen is getting so defensive over Mrs M and her new cash cow, sorry dog, because it is her advice that Rebecca is following. Karen will be the expert in all things dog related as she has had dogs for yurs and yurs and obviously knows best.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They always blame jealousy, because it must be because they are so wonderful and not because they are a massive twit.

Reactions: 19
If she was a professional business then I’d suggest she shouldn’t speak to people like she is. How awful are her comments, acting like a childish little girl!!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.