Mrs Meldrum #7 Bad Boy #Gifted Hobbit's Seen Rockin' Around The Shire? Whatever #Next

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome Meldrum’s.
Grab those Wine Gums, light the fire and get cosy...
Have a Potter or a mooch around and enjoy your new thread.
And the rest of you trolls.... sheep.... normals and un-normals. ?
Enjoy

EDIT: thank you
@Kermit A BELTER OF A WELCOME TO ALL HOBBITS! Please put your cigarettes out at the door mind ? were a squeaky clean family thread here ?

This thread is not sponsored or gifted. All content is free. Enjoy it ??‍♀

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
Ah thread 7 already and still no police, herpes or hedgehogs!
We have all got a hobbit though.

Reactions: 15
Total class well done on starting a new thread.

Dont forget hobbits welcome here.
I thankfully made an edit ?

@Peachbomb
Sarah ingham will forever have claim over the herpes titles/mentions ?
Sorry I went with Next/Bad Boys and Hobbits.
It’s a bit more thread name friendly ?
If anyone is struck down with the herpes sheep curse, we can work it in ?

There’s a chance our hobbits could be under cover cops... be warned everyone. ?
If it’s wearing #next. It might be a sheep in hobbits clothing ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Belter of a thread name that should satisfy most of the troops. I’m especially glad this has been marked as a hobbit-inclusive thread. The first of its kind as far as I am aware - thank you for giving our Middle-Earthers a voice in this hostile climate.

Reactions: 12
Belter of a thread name that should satisfy most of the troops. I’m especially glad this has been marked as a hobbit-inclusive thread. The first of its kind as far as I am aware - thank you for giving our Middle-Earthers a voice in this hostile climate.
You’re hilarious ???

Reactions: 2
Part of the magical mythical shires

Vlogs go awol
Comments dissapear
Trolls
Adverts dissapear
Hobbits

Its better than games of thrones on banachory.
Reb makes Cersei look like Mother Theresa. She knows what she wants & woe betide anyone who gets in her way.

Reactions: 4
Laughing so much.....the “AD” on this page is for Hobbiton world in NZ “experience the magic of middle earth” hahahaha whatever Next?

Reactions: 5
Ok finally got round to watching latest room makeover.

Some negative comments

1 too many ads no non ad content
Her sheep keep defending her.

2 why show the previous owners kids room massive invasion of privacy i be proper cheesed off if i was them.

Next curtains clearly remmnent kings only gifted ash. They were probably kindly gifted and possibly the bedding

She reused old furniture her cast offs so fair to say this rooms been done on the cheap.

I wondered this for a while.
Do amazon pay for affiliate links as shes always linking Amazon.

Anyone spot the latest dulux boob
The girls picked dulux blush pink
We dident buy it from b&q we got it from Amazon.

Why were they walking round b&q carpark then carrying dulux pink paint then?
Possibly in now deleted vlog but i remember it being discussed here as they brought it before they moved.

Doesnt look like poppys rooms done
The whole its so important for kidd to have their own space when many kids have no choice but to share.

Icecream prints_ stop copying katie ellision

Usual fake happy hyper intro.
The rooms nice but nothing special no wow no huge transformation.

Usual insta tick box for kids room/nursery

Tacky prints
Ikea picture rails
Blush pink
Wall art
Bed canopy.
I dont think the malm goes with style if bed and i like malm.
Painting the legs of chair hideous idea.

She really thinks those beds are amazing and super posh.

Will sheep get fed up of room tours.
So many rooms shes decorated and loves
Usual smugness
She will run out of rooms then what.

We have 2 more kids rooms
Her office
Family room
Living room reveal
Playroom

And the curtains are from....Next

Who'd have thought it. This video should have been declared as an advertisement for Next as well!

Reactions: 4
Such unconfortable viewing advertising tatt at the expense of her daughters privacy.

Just really sad.

Reactions: 11
I wondered this for a while.
Do amazon pay for affiliate links as shes always linking Amazon.
Yes amazon do pay for affiliate links. It’s one of the (many) things that irriatates me about floggers when they do hauls, gift guides etc as they very often post affiliate links to amazon but amazon may not be the cheapest place to buy. That doesn’t matter to the floggers though as they will be making $$$. More dishonesty. Especially at this time of year where some people will feel under a lot of pressure to spend when they can’t afford to.

Reactions: 1
Claims her code is ‘a better offer than anywhere else’...except for the email with a 40% off code I got directly from Desenio yesterday. Oh and the other vloggers mentioned in the previous thread offering the same discount. Not so exclusive after all.

Yes amazon do pay for affiliate links. It’s one of the (many) things that irriatates me about floggers when they do hauls, gift guides etc as they very often post affiliate links to amazon but amazon may not be the cheapest place to buy. That doesn’t matter to the floggers though as they will be making $$$. More dishonesty. Especially at this time of year where some people will feel under a lot of pressure to spend when they can’t afford to.
So shes claiming

Wall art.
Canopy
Dulux paint all Amazon

Shes frequently listing books and presents to Amazon.

Claims her code is ‘a better offer than anywhere else’...except for the email with a 40% off code I got directly from Desenio yesterday. Oh and the other vloggers mentioned in the previous thread offering the same discount. Not so exclusive after all.
It was truly daft as how many other vloggers are offering 40%

Hazard a guess as least 3.

Also mixed themes

Is it unicorn or icecream theme.
Unicorn prints would have suited the peeling amazon art work better.

Curtains reckon undeclared gift from next.
As florries next bedding was kindly gifted.

So its Wednesday morning and she's sat watching I'm a Celebrity with her cuppa....for someone who claims this is a full time job I'm yet to see her do any actual work. Is watching reality tv the hard work the sheep bleat on about, is "pottering" what makes her so deserving of all the freebies? Pair of lazy scroungers. They're no better than the minority who claim benefits with no intention of working!

I'm off out in the rain to work, am I jealous? Nope, because every penny of my wages I know I've earnt and deserved and I sleep easy knowing I'm not a leech!

Did watch S bedroom tour, how utterly invasive of her personal space, I feel so sad for that little girl. Do the parents not realise that her schoolfriends could/likely will be watching something like that?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.