Mrs Meldrum #69 Tattle & me 2020 ed. Manifesting together, spouting bull forever!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I attempted to make this google friendly!!

thanks to @MrBull for the new title!! Please add an intro for us bull 😂😂

new yur, same tit.
Continue here!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Honestly, “it didn’t drop into sub boxes” is the YouTube version of saying “no I didn’t get that email”
Which is a lie, you did get it, weren’t interested and ignored it, same as that video.

All the views were Tattle bastards watching In disbelief at the utter nonsense she was preaching about.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Posted asking why her views were so low for the "hippy dippy" video. Apparently she aims for 30k but only had 14k.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I aim to only eat one piece of a Kinder Bueno but always eat both...must try harder Becky!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She must realise from her views nobody gives a crap about her resolutions or her happy clappy tit.

tips for a healthy 2020 had just been uploaded so I assume the live was a desperate attempt to guilt people into watching.......

Reactions: 11
Did anyone comment on the live?
Your views were low because people
Live I the real work and not some fantasy land, they didn’t need to watch it to know you’d be sprouting the same bull tit as evryone else who lives in cloud cookoo land

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
The woman is thick as pig tit honestly! She’s all ready having to “rethink” the idea of the weekly vlog on the meldrums channel as now she was no content ideas for her actual channel and nobody wants to watch her crap sit down videos of her just spouting utter rubbish! đŸ€Ł She never fails to amaze with her stupidity does she!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
It’s all going to go down hill for her, her time is definitely up!! The latest video is such a load of bullshit and she comes across very patronising in it. I don’t need someone to tell me to drink more water, prepare for the next day the night before etc surely that is just common sense!!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Tonight’s video it’s comedy surely??? Who the hell would take advice from her she isn’t exactly healthy or organised and can’t stick to anything đŸ˜†đŸ„±

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She’s on her way out.... 🎉. Literally has nothing to say as she has done nothing with her life

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
It’s all going to go down hill for her, her time is definitely up!! The latest video is such a load of bullshit and she comes across very patronising in it. I don’t need someone to tell me to drink more water, prepare for the next day the night before etc surely that is just common sense!!
Not seen tonight video as trying wean myself off them, even hate watching gives views she doesn't deserve.
Did it include last januarys tips to geet up early and open the curtains.
Read at night not watch tv.
Lots of self care . Lots of lists.

Did anyone reply negatively to her live asking opinions why views are low.
Any idea how much adsense 14k or 30k views earns?
She has loads videos below 30k views
It seems positive thinking and acting happy doesn't manifest views.

Did she actually show the unit gym? Or rami?
Wondering if both if them joined the sports centre one instead as maybe cheaper.

What's she said about meldrums channel they bored of it?
Does mean she has to do more sit downs and content her channel.
Her lost topic for January was so so boring and uninspiring.
How can they have anything left to answer on q and a.

Reactions: 4
Not seen tonight video as trying wean myself off them, even hate watching gives views she doesn't deserve.
Did it include last januarys tips to geet up early and open the curtains.
Read at night not watch tv.
Lots of self care . Lots of lists.

Did anyone reply negatively to her live asking opinions why views are low.
Any idea how much adsense 14k or 30k views earns?
She has loads videos below 30k views
It seems positive thinking and acting happy doesn't manifest views.

Did she actually show the unit gym? Or rami?
Wondering if both if them joined the sports centre one instead as maybe cheaper.

What's she said about meldrums channel they bored of it?
Does mean she has to do more sit downs and content her channel.
Her lost topic for January was so so boring and uninspiring.
How can they have anything left to answer on q and a.
Her & Lee were at The Unit doing a really lame “couples workout” - which is basically just Rebecca posing and pretending to do a work out while Lee wanders around in his primary 5 PE kit, with his phone, taking her photo and randomly shouting “go on babe! Well
Done Darling! Smashing it Babe!” Much to the amusement of everyone else...!
No sign of Rami being involved today - he has also tagged himself at The Unit today... 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.