Mrs Meldrum #68 Beggy’s on the self help books; New year, new me. Will she still be a massive..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
C*nt? We’ll have to wait and see.

Thanks you to @MrBull for the new title 😂

and a special shout out to panda feet for this one

3966B944-F7FC-4A4C-9289-C47DEB8F5035.jpeg

WELCOME BACK TATTLERS! and Rebecca and Lee, and Matthew from bunker box
Rebecca must have been gutted she couldn't spend Christmas Day with her favourite bastards on her favourite site,
she was so bored with her ”team“ she actually vlogged Boxing Day 😂

since it wasn’t appropriate for her to duck off for a few days away and her access to tattle was down,
let’s send her a big WELCOME BACK after such a difficult few days....and a HAPPY NEW YUUUUR!!!

continue here bastards!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Aw boooo!!! Thought my title might win this time 😂, I'll consult my self-help books and try again

• Haha
Reactions: 24
not sure if it was mentioned on other thread but someone has asked her for a SIGNED PHOTO!! made me laugh

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
😂😂😂😂😂 a self help transformation book 🤣🤣🤣..... Oh that's going to be good for a laugh.
It's quite easy to be a nicer human Rebeggar, you don't need a book to teach you to be kind, considerate, respectful and sympathetic to others.

Reactions: 11
'What is this glitter on the sink?'

Probably come from you and that bath bomb you put in the bath then wiped it all over the sink as you were 'cleaning' it 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did her followers really think a reindeer wandered into her house 😂. Oh (rein)dear.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's quite clear she's not doing organised mum method.
Also sale purchases what happened to saving for a kitchen?

Since she posted she been less spend start of November she's gone to London, Edinburgh are out, black Friday sales and now Jan sales.
I wonder if she's attempting a no spend January?

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Their security system is a joke. The only reason they have one is that they were gifted one a while back and then they were stupid enough to show us where they installed the cameras.

Even if by some miracle they've moved them since, those systems are so easily fiddled with. My husband is a software developer and the Nest/Ring/whatever devices make him scared for how easy it is to break in to them. They don't care that they put themselves at such risk.

Reactions: 12
Their security system is a joke. The only reason they have one is that they were gifted one a while back and then they were stupid enough to show us where they installed the cameras.

Even if by some miracle they've moved them since, those systems are so easily fiddled with. My husband is a software developer and the Nest/Ring/whatever devices make him scared for how easy it is to break in to them. They don't care that they put themselves at such risk.
Just plain stupid.

Reactions: 3

I was going to buy a “Ring” today. Has made me think twice

Reactions: 6
not sure if it was mentioned on other thread but someone has asked her for a SIGNED PHOTO!! made me laugh
🤣😂😱🤮🤢🤭 Wow...I missed that so thanks for sharing. I needed a good 🤣😂 was it the same one that keeps asking her out for dinner?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I couldn't give a monkey's about Rebecca and Lee but it makes to me sick to my stomach to think that the girls safety is so exposed and violated by their own parents. Everyone knows where they live, they've showed us, everyone knows that she's by herself 2 weeks out of 4. They've told us.

Are those freebies really worth it?

Reactions: 16
I couldn't give a monkey's about Rebecca and Lee but it makes to me sick to my stomach to think that the girls safety is so exposed and violated by their own parents. Everyone knows where they live, they've showed us, everyone knows that she's by herself 2 weeks out of 4. They've told us.

Are those freebies really worth it?

And worse still she’s got crazy “fans” wanting to go out to dinner with her and asking for signed photos....... sorry but that just SCREAMS stalker!!!!

Reactions: 13
And yet there are grandparents to advise them too, they're not all stupid surely?

Reactions: 11
Did her followers really think a reindeer wandered into her house 😂. Oh (rein)dear.
We for sure need an eye role emoji on Tattle..........Rebecca honey, your not the only person who gets deer in their back yard/house.
( Sheep take note... there's an app for that!) I also get Bears, Raccoons, Skunks etc..... So get lost with you living in the most amazing forested place in the world, if you want an unfiltered photo showdown, bring it 🤝 PS Lee because we know you read here, good luck finding me on social media :) 💋

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.