Mrs Meldrum #67 On the first day of Christmas Mr Meldrum sent to me, a creepy direct message

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
whilst his wife breached
data securrrrrrrity!!!! šŸŽ„šŸ’»āŒØšŸ“‡šŸŽ„

You did it @MrBull šŸ¤Ŗ thank you for the wonderful title!!!!

Merry Christmas to the trolls, the penisā€™, the cocunts, the hobbits...
Rebecca, Lee, Matthew from bunker box šŸ˜‰
And all who read here!!!

(Iā€™m sure weā€™ll have a new thread by the new Yur, but I really just wanna type new YUR šŸ˜¬)
Continue here!!!
Previous threads https://tattle.life/tags/mrs-meldrum/

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Going on from previous posts on the other thread. Choppers donā€™t fly Xmas day and it has been known for them to scale back on Xmas Eve and Boxing Day.
If I was Rebecca I would be planning on Lee not being home if his crew change is the week of Xmas. Weather plays a huge part on change overs and at this time of year you have to expect cancellations or people with the vomiting bug etc.
If he does get home as scheduled then itā€™s a bonus, especially for those girlies.

Reactions: 10
Is he actually food shaming her? For eating a biscuit?

Says the boy who counts strawberry laces as one of his five a day?

He really gets on my t1ts. Donā€™t get me wrong. She does too (in an epic fashion). But he seriously believes heā€™s the catch of the couple deep down.

Knoberella.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Heā€™s an absolute fud. I really donā€™t know what she sees in him? Or ever saw in him. Heā€™s not exactly a catch is he?!!!

The house must be freezing. Sheā€™s sitting there in a jumper, under a blanket and heā€™s sitting in his jacket with the zip all the way up.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Is he actually food shaming her? For eating a biscuit?

Says the boy who counts strawberry laces as one of his five a day?

He really gets on my t1ts. Donā€™t get me wrong. She does too (in an epic fashion). But he seriously believes heā€™s the catch of the couple deep down.

Knoberella.
Exactly this. I canā€™t stand her, but these stories made me seriously uncomfortable. What kind of hole tries to humiliate his ā€˜babe/worldie/belterā€™ of a wife like that!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Exactly this. I canā€™t stand her, but these stories made me seriously uncomfortable. What kind of hole tries to humiliate his ā€˜babe/worldie/belterā€™ of a wife like that!
Heā€™s done it before, when he filmed her eating a McDonalds and then uploaded it and tagged Rami in it.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Heā€™s done it before, when he filmed her eating a McDonalds and then uploaded it and tagged Rami in it.
Seriously? What an absolute knob. Iā€™ve always considered him to be a bit of a clueless idiot, but largely harmless. But seeing this and his (terrible) attempts at intimidation in those dms, heā€™s proving to have a really nasty streak.

Reactions: 31
Itā€™s Tuesday so presumably Poppy is in nursery, the older two are at school, Lee and Beggy are at home with no real work to do and Christmas is two weeks away. Most couples would be rushing round catching up on jobs, deep cleaning/decluttering/tidying, getting as much of the Christmas and ā€˜life adminā€™ done as possible. These two muppets are sat on their arses, watching tv. How does she have the brass neck to moan about being overwhelmed by all she has to do? So busy and stressed she has had to cancel the elf on the shelf as itā€™s just too much to deal with. So relatable šŸ˜”

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
God they are like a pair of kids
LEE doesnā€™t look too ill either
cant wait to see what shite she uploads tonight

Reactions: 11
Seriously? What an absolute knob. Iā€™ve always considered him to be a bit of a clueless idiot, but largely harmless. But seeing this and his (terrible) attempts at intimidation in those dms, heā€™s proving to have a really nasty streak.
He puts on a very good act but make no mistake, Lee is not a nice guy. If anything, Iā€™d say itā€™s him thatā€™s the worst out of the two of them. I think Rebecca is an absolute moron but I think lee is the more malicious, calculated one.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Wow.

Couple goals right there.

One and only time this will happen, but I seriously wish he wouldnā€™t put her down in this particular fashion. Highlighting to others what sheā€™s eating and pointing out his disapproval of it is a pretty vile thing to do.

Is it possible that Lee might actually overtake Rebecca on the un-likability scale?

Room swapping-gate?
Sending passive aggressive DMs?
700 (crap) ads a week?
Being crappy to Teddy?
Food shaming your own wife (in a pretty slimy fashion ā€œIā€™m only joking/not jokingā€)?

He puts on a very good act but make no mistake, Lee is not a nice guy. If anything, Iā€™d say itā€™s him thatā€™s the worst out of the two of them. I think Rebecca is an absolute moron but I think lee is the more malicious, calculated one.
You read my mind.

Reactions: 20
He s a creepy twit that's for sure

The elves sent back to north pole help Santa as reb can't be arsed anymore.
School admin is real like it's a sudden revelation.
2 weeks her being solo and so so many events and none of them sleeping might be amusing

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Im liking this AND quoting it for good measure!!!!!!

I get nasty vibes from Lee, sheā€™s a twit but heā€™s a little witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
He s a creepy twit that's for sure

The elves sent back to north pole help Santa as reb can't be arsed anymore.
School admin is real like it's a sudden revelation.
2 weeks her being solo and so so many events and none of them sleeping might be amusing
Haha! Did you notice that she wrote the Elf note on the back of a piece of post as well? Couldnā€™t even be bothered being ā€œcreativeā€ enough to write them an actual little note šŸ¤£

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh Lee isnā€™t shaming her...itā€™s just ā€œbanter levelsā€ with the couple who very rarely argue.

I was one of the ā€˜oh but Lee is such a good dad thoughā€™...these recent antics have confirmed that doesnā€™t excuse the nasty behaviour...and it is just that, being nasty. I thought Rebecca saying Lee is calm until he majorly flips, quite revealing.
Makes the ā€˜ Oh darling (insert nickname of the week) that is superā€™ seem more of an act now.

Reactions: 22
The Elf thing is bloody unbelievable! Maybe they could have said anymore getting up before 6.30 and we have to go back or you even you will be on the naughty list? But no, she canā€™t be arsed!!!! They will only want this for a few yuuuuurs! Selfish cocunts!
i wonder if the elf would have been sent back if golden child had loved it so so much???? Seriously that has really peed me off, yet again it appears if itā€™s important to S itā€™s not important to her!

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Lol, she really can't stick at anything, can she? The bloody elf only comes out 3 weeks of the year and she can't be arsed. Don't get your kids hopes up and start a tradition if you can't be bothered to see it through. Safiyah is 8, so if she's getting up before 5am, surely you can sit down with her and explain why that's unacceptable and she must get up at a more reasonable time. It's not like you're dealing with a baby that you can't reason with.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Wow.

Couple goals right there.

One and only time this will happen, but I seriously wish he wouldnā€™t put her down in this particular fashion. Highlighting to others what sheā€™s eating and pointing out his disapproval of it is a pretty vile thing to do.

Is it possible that Lee might actually overtake Rebecca on the un-likability scale?

Room swapping-gate?
Sending passive aggressive DMs?
700 (crap) ads a week?
Being crappy to Teddy?
Food shaming your own wife (in a pretty slimy fashion ā€œIā€™m only joking/not jokingā€)?

You read my mind.
The thing is, he has 3 daughters. Iā€™m not sure he understands how damaging hearing him food shaming their mum could be. Fair enough theyā€™re at school/nursery now, but itā€™s not a habit he should be getting into. Youā€™d think heā€™d at least be mindful of those 3 little girls, even if he has no respect for his wife.

• Angry
Reactions: 32
The Elf thing is bloody unbelievable! Maybe they could have said anymore getting up before 6.30 and we have to go back or you even you will be on the naughty list? But no, she canā€™t be arsed!!!! They will only want this for a few yuuuuurs! Selfish cocunts!
Or just say the elf is busy over night and he comes during the day when theyā€™re all out of the house now, there is no way she couldnā€™t move the little dolls around without poppy seeing, the child still naps!
Let the kids go to school and act shocked when the elf is chilling in the fridge when they get home.

Itā€™s easy to work around it but Mrs could not be arsed just.... could not be arsed šŸ˜

Reactions: 19
Lol, she really can't stick at anything, can she? The bloody elf only comes out 3 weeks of the year and she can't be arsed. Don't get your kids hopes up and start a tradition if you can't be bothered to see it through. Safiyah is 8, so if she's getting up before 5am, surely you can sit down with her and explain why that's unacceptable and she must get up at a more reasonable time. It's not like you're dealing with a baby that you can't reason with.
You are right, itā€™s 3 weeks out of the year for children to feel as excited about the lead to Christmas. We do writing cards, colouring, making decorations, handprints in paint that look like wonky reindeer, talking about the Nativity, Christmas lists...it just goes on when you have children. I work full time and manage more than them two sat watching television. I know Lee works and has to go back soon but youā€™d think the expert at childrenā€™s activities would do more...she even has a book you know!
If the most exciting thing is the elf...maybe thatā€™s why you have early waking.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.