Mrs Meldrum #66 Lee's hairline is receeding faster than Edgy's influencer career!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title suggested by @Ginfluenced !

Hey guyzzz!
welcome to a new thread!!
apparently mrs meldrum has been on a go slow this week.
So if you haven’t received one of those coveted messages in your inbox, don’t you worry!
She’s desperate to contact everyone, possibly because she has no friends. 😐

If you’re not too exhausted guys,
get cosy in your leggings with a hot cup of tea,
And come and say hello to the new thread 🙂 some might say it’s a thread of dreams!!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’m not one for soft play, constantly entertaining your children and we do a lot of walking as a family. However, we go to different places, maybe stop for lunch/cakes, go to a park.
They go on the same walks every day unless it’s a gifted outing.

Reactions: 14
Not being funny bit given that a lot of people know exactly where they live, the girls walking way ahead of Pat and a edgy in the woods today and then out of sight made me really uncomfortable, it takes a second for something to happen. She puts her little girls out to the world, can she honestly believe that all her followers are genuine?

Reactions: 18
Seriously what has she done with her hair? She obviously doesn’t know how to cook a good steak but she certainly knows how to frazzle her hair to a crisp

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Has she really burnt there letters? I must be incredibly sensitive. Thinking it was mean. Or is it some tradition?

Reactions: 10
Aw I’m just not into this ‘put everything on the internet’ shizzle... letters to Santa is such a personal thing, a real family memory, I just don’t think I could film it and post it online??

Reactions: 14
I found the whole burning the letters to santa really bizzare and why didn’t poppy have a letter! What’s wrong with posting the letter like most people do!!

Reactions: 21
Has she really burnt there letters? I must be incredibly sensitive. Thinking it was mean. Or is it some tradition?

It’s a tradition. We used to do it as kids too. Write the letter to Santa, then throw it in the fire, and that’s how he gets it!

Reactions: 28
I used to do it, so the letter would seemingly go up the chimney to reach Santa. I believed any old shite as a bairn 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
In my family, you put the letter into the fire so it catches light then kind of throw it up the lum - wind takes it and it magics it's way off to Santa! Don't find that weird at all. What I do find weird is only letting 2/3 of your offspring write Santa letters.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
What did they do before they had the fireplace of dreams though? And what will they do when Reb uses her last £1.50 to rip the whole thing out, moves the kitchen to the cold, uninviting living room and has a kitchen right at their front door.....

She’ll say it’s because the feral one can’t write but I’m sure her big sisters could have helped.. that was the case in my house growing up, I wrote my younger siblings letters for them.

poppy had probably worked her quota for the day though so was on her 20 min break from Instagram

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
I done a letter with my 2 year old .. a few scribbles and stickers , doesnt feel left out of it when her older siblings were writing. Theres no excuse for poppy not having one

Reactions: 25
We leave ours by the fireplace at night and in the morning they have disappeared. Santa is very efficient in this house.. the tooth fairy.. not so much 🤷‍♀️😅

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Has Reb had another #AD pulled? I was sure she did a grid post for the butchers but it's gone now.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She did a load of stories about them as well, there were quite a few meals for them but I guess we won’t see anymore flogging of that butcher. Can’t rmember the butchers name but they were tagged.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.